Name That Fail!

DeletedUser

Guyver here! Bringing all of you die hard fans another installment of "Name That Fail!"

Brought to you by Big Scary Monster Productions, in association with Kick You In The Face With My Fist studios!

Todays contestants are the SSS Coalitions very own Sparta and SUN tribes!

Here on "Name That Fail" contestants are awarded for how hard they fail! Let's have a little recap of where these tribes come from!

Sparta and SUN are both breakoff tribes from the epic failure known as FUSION. Primarly composed of barb munchers, they cowered at the thought of Prime and {BK} joining SEL and attacking them. They then started fighting internally waiting for these attacks, and ran away upon the first wave of prime attacks!

Alright, let's bring out our first contestant! SUN! Ladies and gentlemen, noone in SUN has the nerve to post these forums so I'll spin the wheel for them!

vtsuperboi on 14.11. at 23:06
Why was nelly1 dismissed and can i have enough privs to see the shared forum?
Thanks
VT

kamakazi penguin on 14.11. at 23:20
Privs: no.
I dismissed nelly because he's under heavy attack from BK and I don't want the losses to show in the tribal stats.

vtsuperboi on 14.11. at 23:21
Alright thanks.

i_detect_fail.jpg

Wow folks, that's good fail! I'll give the wheel another spin, look here! we have the mail I sent to that same player, sending him running to S.A.W shortly after!

guyverone on 29.11. at 18:32
So, you like to run your mouth too? :D Fun!

Let's see, you're a spy...which we all know so your credibility is pretty much shot right off the bat.

You won't dare show your face on the PnPs after that mail was posted saying you boot members losing villages.

So tell me, what do you have other than your pety insults to my tribemate? :)

"I wonder how long guyverone will last once he moves into the eye of the storm. Quite frankly, although I'm not concerned personally at all, he makes such an ass of himself with his childish boasting (he does have more success with that than actually fighting though) that I wonder sometimes how you guys can deal with him in your own tribe! Gee am I glad I don't have to cooperate with people like him!"

Once we have our way with your friends in sparta, I'll have my eyes on you for a good old fashioned time ;)

As a bonus to this fail, for extra points. Please name the biggest fail IN the tribe SUN!

DING DING DING!! Nelly1!!!

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3198865

You have won! Click the spolier for your prize!

[spoil]
goldfail.jpg
[/spoil]

Let's bring out the next contestant...Sparta! Much like SUN, sparta has noone posting on these boards either so I'll spin the wheel again! Weeee!

lol-cats_the-fail-is-strong.jpg

We have the 10 million dollar winner, fail, fail and more fail! Oh my! This is a record for the show, noone has ever failed THIS hard!

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3470855

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2984193

Excuses and all included, and a free years pass to take the fail train!

guyverone on 04.12. at 11:35
Hey cobus, long time no see.

You might as well boot joeboston too, I know you guys can see our forum which is why kamron was kicked.

Cheers

Cobus22 on 04.12. at 12:09
? Sorry, I am not with you??

guyverone on 04.12. at 12:13
Well, you kicked Doriado, for losing villages no doubt. Sun kicks their members losing villages too.

I can see that, I mean KONG did it so it's a not a surprise...don't want to smear the stats now do we?. It only makes sense that [player]kamron3[/player] be kicked too before heavy losses were to occur. He is a barb muncher after all.

Cobus22 on 04.12. at 13:35
Ok - now I understand,

As you know they were some of our newest members. We tested them, see if they would fit our culture and found them to lite. I would not even recommend them to you guys...LOL.

guyverone on 04.12. at 22:53
Yes, thank you for making sure we didn't waste our time

IF they keep booting members like this, they may as well just merge with S.A.W now....but we all know how that will turn out.

epic-fail-eating-fail.jpg

The Big Scary Monsters hereby publicly declare our intent to wipe these fools from the world.

128912764159772188.jpg

You know we're coming for you, don't look so surprised!

waterballoonofdoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SUN Sparta
Players: Kamron3 Doriado nelly1

Timeframe: 25/11/2009 00:00:00 to 09/12/2009 00:59:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 889
Side 2: 681
Difference: 208

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 44
Difference: 120

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,690,880
Side 2: 6,586,921
Difference: 2,103,959

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,647,398
Side 2: 416,924
Difference: 1,230,474

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, but if people are going to flame Prime for taking the easy war against G.U.W, this looks like a pretty easy war too :p

DeletedUser

We rock:icon_cool:

We should put up the stats from the fusion war aswell.
since there all the same players that where nobleing.

DeletedUser

Guyver that was brilliant!

A great read and a reminder why you're the king of PnP on world 20. :icon_cool:

@KP/grailfinder nub: I find it funny that you were so quick to buy the lies about me being Guyver's spy in Fusion when it seems apparent you are known for being such a dirty stinking traitor yourself - I guess you assume the worst of others because you know you can't be trusted yourself.

As for booting people for losing villages, it's a reminder of what a complete and utter failure as a leader you really are.

DeletedUser

I was going for a gameshow theme with prizes by the way, incase anyone didn't notice.

DeletedUser

you left out what happens when you noble their inactives :)
kamakazi penguin on 13.11. at 14:15
Hello everyone!
This goes out to the whole tribe, including potential spies (hello to [player]guyverone[/player] - just in case he has access to this message; if he hasn't dont send it to him)
Our jackjack124 villages are definitely looking very tasty!
[player]giviko[/player] keeps on nobeling them away and has taken yet another one since I've last checked. Area 73 has its loyalty level down to 64 atm and has no new attacks incoming yet. Anybody ready to snipe it?
[player]pathat0[/player] has also 5 attacks on the way against Area57 and will probably noble it. The first noble of a compact train will land tomorrow, November 14th, at 02:39:08 server time, and the forth at 02:40:33. Anybody wants to snipe the last noble or take the village back?
IMO, we need to stop this. This is our territory and the invadors need to be punished! Those of you who have villages nearby, please act!
KP
vtsuperboi on 13.11. at 22:57
Lol
This message has been forwarded by vtsuperboi.

And then they threaten you
jackjack124 on 13.11. at 13:43
I see you're attacking jackjack124 villages. Stay off! These are our tribe territory and we will not tolerate your nobeling them. You either stop your attacks or we will noble the same amount of villages back from you, be it the same or other ones.
pathat0 on 13.11. at 22:44
Alright koo

And the they dont noble anything back! :)
820|943

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SUN... LOL, some mad skillz leader ship hahahaha.

Nice PnP Guyverone, hope you guys good luck :icon_biggrin:.

Keep nobling them randomly, it's seems we can consider them barbarians :lol:. They should be gone soon hehhhh :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

SAW are epic failz .

iv had some pitifull attacks .

jackob sending nukes to hit in 3hours and trains to hit in 12 o_O

DeletedUser47445

Once again guyver you impress me.

Game on SSS.

Wait a sec, can someone please tell meh how to send a train, I can't remember.

DeletedUser

02:39:08 server time, and the forth at 02:40:33 nice train :(

DeletedUser

you left out what happens when you noble their inactives :)

And then they threaten you

And the they dont noble anything back! :)
820|943

lawlz, he must have gotten fed up with me mucking up his tribe.