Silent Declare war on -=DK=- and Family

DeletedUser

Let me say this disclaimer first, I'm neither agreeing, nor disagreeing with your post, except for one little thing:

Let he who throws around size and rank first be of rank to do so.

Tamtars village
Coordinates: 248|496
Player: Tamtar
Tribe: STORM.

Seriously. Why would you say "800 points and the kid thinks he can talk on the forums," when you only have 81 points yourself. And, yes, I did check you on the map, you are in a young area of the world, blah, blah, blah. You are far from the biggest in your 7x7, and , in fact, you are probably in the lower half of your 7x7. So, irregardless of whether you agree or disagree with Lil D's comments, and irregardless of whether or not you give props to Silent for their declaration, when it comes to throwing points and rank around on the forums as a sign of ability to talk on the forums, you defintely need to keep your mouth shut.

Honest mistake for anyone to make, but I'm not playing as Tamtar in this world :icon_razz: Check GirlTalk.
300 Girltalk Tamtar 3.318 2 1659

No worries though, I expected someone to point this out, I just wasn't sure who.

DeletedUser

Go silent, lets the fun begin :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18543

I'm sorry, who are you? Let me just go check my handy dandy rank system... Ah, yes. 800 points and the kid thinks he can talk on the forums.

Here's the thing. Silent is great in my eyes for the declaration of war period. It may be a massacre, but even if each of those noobs builds 100 spears and 100 swords, multiply that by 8 tribes with 60 members each, and from what I remember of math, it kind of makes a lot. :icon_rolleyes:

So, while I appreciate your sarcasm and wit, yes, Silent does deserve respect for what they're doing. Just like Nuts deserves respect for how they are thrashing ANT. Even though ANT is noob and the family tribe Silent is fighting is noob, when you stand up to such noobery despite overwhelming odds, you have begun to make a name for yourself. Do I think Silent is the W43 equivalent of W35 G.Khan? No, not yet, that comes from wars with real enemies. However, in the game of tribal wars, respect is earned through deeds, and the most respectable deed is war. Especially war where you're outnumbered.

Lil D, before you criticize another post, look at your rank, look at the competition you have around you (hint, none), and then look at the tribes/players you're talking to/about. It'll make you seem a whole lot less like a 12 year old kid who wants to seem clever, and more like a TW player that's worth something.

lmao you really wanna do this with me? lets see

What was the point in bringing in my points? Im confused. Are you one of those bitch players that trys to act like no one above a certain amount of points can post on the forums? You should check who you talk to. Ive been playing this game a bit longer than you (judging on forum date) and trust me Ill post where I want and whenever I want on these forums whether I play the world, have 80 points, 800 points or however many. Idk how many times Ive roasted your kind on the forums but trust me Im willing to do it again.

Sorry but seeing as I gained all my ODA by attacking with 100 axe on every village noobs dont build 100spr and 100swd. more like 30spr a pally and pointwhore until someone like me starts farming them.

There was no sarcasm in my post btw. So what are you talking about? Silent dont deserve any respect and there is no way you can prove they can. Idc if they declared on 100noob tribes. They are noobs. Why would I show them respect? If anything they lose respect for declaring this on the forum. Im sorry that you obviously havent played in an actual world with older players or if you have you just didnt pay attention. "However, in the game of tribal wars, respect is earned through deeds, and the most respectable deed is war. Especially war where you're outnumbered." lol yea outnumbered by villages/points not by troops. You earn respect by actually fighting opponents that know how to fight back. Or have you not learned this yet?

Im sorry but have you scouted everyone around me? No I dont think so. You are telling me that W1 players arent competition? Yea keep talking out your ass. You embarrass yourself more than I could hope to. Im sorry that if in your weird ass mind I sound like a 12yr old trying to sound clever but to normal people Im just speaking the truth.

Id advise you to just not reply to this post. Come back in a month or 2 and try to clean up your image. Id hate to see you have to make a new username just so you can post and people take it seriously/dont laugh at it.

P.S. I love when people like you try to criticize someone because of their points and talk out their ass. I find it entertaining and an easy way to boost up my post count. The silent vs noob family war is like me vs you on these forums. Should I be getting respect for roasting a noob like you? I dont think so.

Edit: O and if you think I think this way cause Im a noob or something I can pm some people that know how to play and see how their answers differ from mine

DeletedUser

I'll go ahead and answer inside the quote, but this is the last time, I'm not going to get banned for going off topic and flaming.

lmao you really wanna do this with me? lets see

What was the point in bringing in my points? Don't call other people noobs when you have 800 points and started in K70-something
Im confused. Are you one of those bitch players that trys to act like no one above a certain amount of points can post on the forums? no. but I am someone that thinks that a guy in K74 and has 800 points that calls the #1 tribe a noob is a joke. Don't pull the noob card when you are one.
You should check who you talk to. Ive been playing this game a bit longer than you (judging on forum date) and trust me Ill post where I want and whenever I want on these forums whether I play the world, have 80 points, 800 points or however many. That's fine, I never meant you shouldn't, but don't think people will take you seriously just because you say things. You need to be able to back up what you say with... anything.
Idk how many times Ive roasted your kind on the forums but trust me Im willing to do it again. ok, that's cool. Maybe you should play the game a little too. If you win this argument, no one really cares but you.

Sorry but seeing as I gained all my ODA by attacking with 100 axe on every village noobs dont build 100spr and 100swd. more like 30spr a pally and pointwhore until someone like me starts farming them. wtf does this even mean? You're thinking of ancient worlds my friend, people have learned they can't pointwhore anymore. Maybe not out in booniesville by you, but here in the core, I challenge you to find someone with less than 200 troops of some kind. I'm not saying that's good, because it's pathetic, but even that can do damage to good players because troops add up when you have 500 people producing them

There was no sarcasm in my post btw. So what are you talking about? Silent dont deserve any respect and there is no way you can prove they can. Idc if they declared on 100noob tribes. They are noobs. Why would I show them respect? If anything they lose respect for declaring this on the forum. why would they lose respect for that? That's what people do in this game, they declare on the forums. If you would like to bring proof that they are noob do so, but for now, we have to go off of rank, ODA, and forum presence. Rank and ODA are doing swell, so unless 100% of W43 is noob, it's illogical to claim Silent is.
Im sorry that you obviously havent played in an actual world with older players or if you have you just didnt pay attention. "However, in the game of tribal wars, respect is earned through deeds, and the most respectable deed is war. Especially war where you're outnumbered." lol yea outnumbered by villages/points not by troops. You earn respect by actually fighting opponents that know how to fight back. Or have you not learned this yet? Of course that's true. Refer back to where I pointed out that 1) even noobs build troops, show me one that doesn't. and 2) Silent has the best ODA in the world by 60K so obviously they're not attacking people that have no troops :icon_rolleyes:

Im sorry but have you scouted everyone around me? No I dont think so. You are telling me that W1 players arent competition? Yea keep talking out your ass. You embarrass yourself more than I could hope to. Im sorry that if in your weird ass mind I sound like a 12yr old trying to sound clever but to normal people Im just speaking the truth. name calling doesn't change the fact that you're wrong :icon_wink: you start late to avoid the core and real competition. Don't bother arguing that point.

Id advise you to just not reply to this post. Come back in a month or 2 and try to clean up your image. Id hate to see you have to make a new username just so you can post and people take it seriously/dont laugh at it. I won't be replying again, flame wars are off topic and tedious for everyone.

P.S. I love when people like you try to criticize someone because of their points and talk out their ass. I find it entertaining and an easy way to boost up my post count. The silent vs noob family war is like me vs you on these forums. Should I be getting respect for roasting a noob like you? I dont think so. again with the noob card. this is what got you into this in the first place. Don't call people better than you a noob unless you plan to do something other than flame them. You are not qualified to judge me, and you aren't qualified to judge Silent. When you clear/farm/rim a member of Silent, feel free to call them noob, until then, you've got nothing to back up your claims, and nothing to compare to rank and ODA (which they beat everyone else out in.).

Edit: O and if you think I think this way cause Im a noob or something I can pm some people that know how to play and see how their answers differ from mine I don't care if people think Silent is noob. That's a thing they can think if they don't want. But if you flame my posts with no evidence to back yourself up, and without refuting anything I actually said, you look like a total fool.

Alright, sorry for the off-topic posting everyone. Lil D, if you want to respond, please mail me, IG. The name is GirlTalk. Feel free to mail me about it if you think I'm wrong, but we're way off topic now. I don't want to get banned so that we can continue this flame war.

BTW, anyone want to give us an update? Bring us back on track with some stats, good clears, or PnP of any kind?

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that Lil D has 800 points because he wants 800 points, to think he has such a godly amount because he sucks, would just be silly.

DeletedUser

Honest mistake for anyone to make, but I'm not playing as Tamtar in this world :icon_razz: Check GirlTalk.
300 Girltalk Tamtar 3.318 2 1659

No worries though, I expected someone to point this out, I just wasn't sure who.

Yeah, honest mistake since you talk big but don't throw out your alias so people can see if you "back up" your own talk with...anything. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll go ahead and answer inside the quote, but this is the last time, I'm not going to get banned for going off topic and flaming.

You are truly amazing. If you base who you take seriously and don't take seriously off rank, instead of their actual comments, than your ignorance is only superseded by your arrogance.

DeletedUser

To be fare patrick I don't think he was basing what he thinks of people on their stats. But says that he didn't think the other guy presented any evidence to back up his claim, which leaves us with only stats to look at, and that was unimpressive. However if I'm mistaken and he is basing his opinions of people off rank that is pointless.

Now back on topic, you want stats? Ok.

Side 1:
Tribes: Silent
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: _WAB_ K-45 -=DK=- +CCAF+ DAD LOKI =DK= ILL POKI
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17,627
Difference: 17,627
image.php

DeletedUser

To be fare patrick I don't think he was basing what he thinks of people on their stats. But says that he didn't think the other guy presented any evidence to back up his claim, which leaves us with only stats to look at, and that was unimpressive. However if I'm mistaken and he is basing his opinions of people off rank that is pointless.

Now back on topic, you want stats? Ok.

Side 1:
Tribes: Silent
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: _WAB_ K-45 -=DK=- +CCAF+ DAD LOKI =DK= ILL POKI
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17,627
Difference: 17,627
image.php

thank you for pointing that out, apparently that wasn't clear when I told him that 3 times IG :icon_razz:

Stats are awesome, nice work thus far. Any info on any attempted strike backs, or is it pretty one sided thus far? Keep going Silent.

DeletedUser

They strike back somewhat, as you can see by the ODD rise our tribe has a little of(we backtimed most that were brave enough to strike, so that was more ODA gain instead) They only have a couple players they are trying to coordinate against, and our members won't fall because of it.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you say things like this:
I'm sorry, who are you? Let me just go check my handy dandy rank system... Ah, yes. 800 points and the kid thinks he can talk on the forums.
And this:
Don't call other people noobs when you have 800 points and started in K70-something
And this:
no. but I am someone that thinks that a guy in K74 and has 800 points that calls the #1 tribe a noob is a joke. Don't pull the noob card when you are one.
Clearly you are not saying anything about "evidence" but saying everything about rank and it equating to a persons "ability" to be posting on the forums criticizing someone else.

My whole point has been that rank doesn't mean crap, and to deal with the arguments put forth, not the rank of the player putting them forth, something Tamtar quite obviously can't do, as Tamtar has beaten the "800 points and in K78" thing to a bloody pulp.

Now, admittedly, he has dealt with the substance of Lil D's comments, but it required no mention of anyone's rank to do so. Yet he felt compelled to do so anyway. That is a sign of arrogance and ignorance. It is saying, "Look at me, not this guy, because I'm ranked better, so I must be right" and in my opinion, totally degrades any good points he has actually made.

thank you for pointing that out, apparently that wasn't clear when I told him that 3 times IG :icon_razz:
Actually, you never once mentioned that he didn't support his claims with evidence. The substance of our conversation was basically, "I'm not a noob, and he is."

I'd be more than happy to export it here so everyone can see that is, in fact, pretty much exactly what you said.

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm not arguing that he didn't say those things, just that I *Think*(key word there as I'm not him) he only brought that up because the post he commented on lacked anything else to argue with, as it had no proof to dispute. Again I am not saying thats a perfectly legit reason to make such a comment as it is easy to infer that meaning, but from his other posts I dont think that was his intention.
Plus I see plenty of other evidence for things Tamtar says. If you look at tamtars posts even the parts you quoted, his noob references are in direct response to this player saying things that he interpreted as calling another tribe(just so happens to be mine) noobs. Now I don't think thats what he did, as I see his comments clearly as saying its not impressive if good players eliminate noobs, but tamtar clearly interpreted it as a noobish insult on my tribe and responded by showing why that person shouldn't call anyone a noob, as based on game stats, he appears to be. IMO that is perfectly relevent even if it is entirely opinion based and I don't agree with all of his opinions.

DeletedUser

Clearly you are not saying anything about "evidence" but saying everything about rank and it equating to a persons "ability" to be posting on the forums criticizing someone else.
that's right. the noob card. He was calling other people a noob (namely Silent right here in the following quote)
Silent dont deserve any respect and there is no way you can prove they can. Idc if they declared on 100noob tribes. They are noobs. Why would I show them respect? If anything they lose respect for declaring this on the forum.
Thus I said that he should not be calling the #1 tribe in the world a noob tribe when he himself is a noob. that was my point with the 800 points thing. I don't personally care if he has 800 points and talks on the forums, but when you call someone better than you a noob... well, this happens :icon_biggrin:

Actually, you never once mentioned that he didn't support his claims with evidence. The substance of our conversation was basically, "I'm not a noob, and he is."
wait...
I don't care if people think Silent is noob. That's a thing they can think if they don't want. But if you flame my posts with no evidence to back yourself up, and without refuting anything I actually said, you look like a total fool.
so....
why would they lose respect for that? That's what people do in this game, they declare on the forums. If you would like to bring proof that they are noob do so, but for now, we have to go off of rank, ODA, and forum presence. Rank and ODA are doing swell, so unless 100% of W43 is noob, it's illogical to claim Silent is.
um...
Of course that's true. Refer back to where I pointed out that 1) even noobs build troops, show me one that doesn't. and 2) Silent has the best ODA in the world by 60K so obviously they're not attacking people that have no troops :icon_rolleyes:
I guess those three times don't count or something? I'm really confused now, since I thought I was pretty clearly asking for evidence...
Note: I count this as on-topic since we're talking about the relative noobiness of all the tribes involved in this war declaration... (please don't ban me!:lol:)

And Patrick, I don't even know why this is so important to you... You aren't even involved in the on-topic discussion...

DeletedUser

that's right. the noob card. He was calling other people a noob (namely Silent right here in the following quote)

Thus I said that he should not be calling the #1 tribe in the world a noob tribe when he himself is a noob. that was my point with the 800 points thing. I don't personally care if he has 800 points and talks on the forums, but when you call someone better than you a noob... well, this happens :icon_biggrin:
I never said he didn't call them noobs, now did I? So, hammering that point home to me is pointless, and only proves me right more by insisting on focusing on his rank.

BTW, let me pull a card from your playbook. Where is your evidence to support him being a noob? Last I checked, playing in K 70 whatever doesn't qualify some one as a noob. As for the 800 points, well he is one of the biggest in his area, so I don't see how that makes him a noob either. Rather, the only one being nooby is you because your are so focused on his rank and proclaiming that he has no grounds to call anyone else noob.

I guess those three times don't count or something? I'm really confused now, since I thought I was pretty clearly asking for evidence...
Lets look at what you quoted and I'll show you why you are an idiot for even saying this: (I'll highlight the key part, since you seem to forget things, or get distracted easily, not sure which.)

Now, why would I mention something about our conversation. Hmmm, could it be because you said this?

So, congratulations. You quoting yourself on the forums in no way refutes me telling you that you never once told me once in-game that you said for him to offer evidence, let alone three times. Pay better attention next time.

And Patrick, I don't even know why this is so important to you... You aren't even involved in the on-topic discussion...

It's not important to me. It'e entertaining to show people how idiotic they are and to trip them up using their own words. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sigh....

Tamtar you b*tch slapped Lil D on his points for no good reason (or at least slim ones). It did you no credit.

You imply that winning the argument is not important to you. If so, drop any further defence of your comments.

I'll happily tell anyone that criticises your comments from this point forward to drop it.

Now, how goes the war?

DeletedUser

i think we are doing fine ^_^
As i noticed in Silent side, they doing fine by clearing their K and i guess there is no big threat in their area except with BORED! who's on K45-46 boarder and start pawning in that place.. In the summary of this post, Silent will continue dominate until someone in their neighbor decide to move K45 and start to make this world interesting, its either Tide or BORED! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As i noticed in Silent side, they doing fine by clearing their K and i guess there is no big threat in their area except with BORED! who's on K45-46 boarder and start pawning in that place.. In the summary of this post, Silent will continue dominate until someone in their neighbor decide to move K45 and start to make this world interesting, its either Tide or BORED! :icon_wink:

Tide couldn't take silent thats for sure.

As for Bored I see them there good tribe doing well but i still don't think they could take Silent by themselfs

DeletedUser

Tide couldn't take silent thats for sure.

As for Bored I see them there good tribe doing well but i still don't think they could take Silent by themselfs
Well as far as i know Vodka was there who co play with me in W44 so im sure Silent will stay for long run even you have a slow and old one vodka :lol:

DeletedUser

I think everyone has a chance on us. But yet still, I wouldn't like to rush into wars that fast with other K Tribes.

I think the best way to make world more fun and interesting is so, that Tribe first totaly conquer their own K and then begin to noble outside.

I do hope that other TOP Tribes see that as a part of the future development, because that would make for me, this world very interesting and skill testing.