Silent Declare war on -=DK=- and Family

DeletedUser

Drama On W43 :eek:

And isn't it a general rule that if u come under attack u don't get kicked but get helped by ur tribe?

I don't know if it's ironic or sarcastic, coming from someone who obviously doesn't know anything. Search elsewhere if you want to know the reasons :)

@liampotts: :lol:

Back to the topic, we'll soon be wiped out.

Shamok

I don't know if it's ironic or sarcastic, coming from someone who obviously doesn't know anything. Search elsewhere if you want to know the reasons :)

@liampotts: :lol:

Back to the topic, we'll soon be wiped out.

I saw the reason in the other threat just looking to see whats going on in some of the newer worlds as i return to the game :)

Back on topic

Keep it up Both sides :)

DeletedUser18543

Lil D, maybe you were too much time away, to call my Tribe a noob Tribe. If I may update you, I'm not one of the noob leaders around. You can check my Post / Threads though if you don't belive. :) I'm here since W10.:)

And yea, your ODA is really impressive, I appriecate ODA - neverthless at the begining / late game.
ODA means for me Troops. And dareness. And that's the formula on which my Tribe is based.

"Most your post was about me calling silent noobs which I wasnt. You misunderstood (and looking at my post I see it was easy for someone to do) I was referring to the 100 noob tribes thing saying they are noobs so it doesnt matter how many they declare on."

once again since this was obviously misread or you ignored it Im saying the noob tribes are noob so idc how many you declare on. not that silent are noobs

DeletedUser18543

@Lil D .... Tamtar has shown some maturity and moved on from this exchange. Its time for you to do the same, unless you want people to see you as a petty little nobody.

who are you? Dr.phil? idc what he did. I responded to him just like I am to you. staying in your own business will help you on these forums.

DeletedUser

WOW! an account silent havent kicked!

The defender has won Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-17.6%
rabe.png

klee_grau.png
Morale: 100%

Attacker:kashelot Village:kashelots village (535|422) K45

Defender:marcotje Village:Silent (536|422) K45
NO TROOPS :D

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png

Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 16)
Barracks (Level 8)
Stable (Level 3)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 14)
Farm (Level 2)
Warehouse (Level 9)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Units outside of village:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png

DeletedUser

Liam, we don't actually kick players because getting attacked. Some of them leave on their own, because they know that help would be just a waste of troops or time. It comes also to this situations, you know.

And yea Marco is willing to fight, we're preparing a very strange tactic for this one - hopefully it will go well. Though, honestly, if we still do manage this, I don't think Marco can keep up - so he'll probably leave on his own. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh.... i get ya... he will leave 'on his own'

meaning he will be the only one to leave, as he is the only one to get kicked :D

DeletedUser

I saw the reason in the other threat just looking to see whats going on in some of the newer worlds as i return to the game :)

Back on topic

Keep it up Both sides :)

Welcome back to .net then, i wasn't being ironic or such as well. Do you play there on w43, and in which K if that's the case ?

Shamok

Welcome back to .net then, i wasn't being ironic or such as well. Do you play there on w43, and in which K if that's the case ?

Not yet I'm just looking into a few worlds currently only playing w42 but i'm thinking about it :)

DeletedUser18543

Lil: True, I did skipped that part. Sorry.

its all good ^^

and just to clear something else up I have had respect for your tribe since the beginning of the world. but I do not think declaring on noob tribes warrants you some kind of crazy respect if any at all. no offence

manofhonor

1. Learn to spell :p
2. In what way am i a dead weight? Becuase I'm under heavy attack? because i'm in K46 not K45? Because I'm not sitting at the top of the tribe rankings?

3. Its Bullit Not Bullet

I'm sorry! You're correcting others on their spelling ability! Ha! This must be some bad joke!

Sasuke, stop responding to this idiot. You'd notice when you ignore idiots, they go away a lot faster. You're just giving him the fuel he needs to continue his little circle jerk fest.

DeletedUser

WOW! an account silent havent kicked!

The defender has won Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-17.6%
rabe.png

klee_grau.png
Morale: 100%

Attacker:kashelot Village:kashelots village (535|422) K45

Defender:marcotje Village:Silent (536|422) K45
NO TROOPS :D

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png

Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 16)
Barracks (Level 8)
Stable (Level 3)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 14)
Farm (Level 2)
Warehouse (Level 9)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Units outside of village:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
He leave on his own and it was sad.. Marco is one of the good player who leave silent, gl bud

DeletedUser

oh.... i get ya... he will leave 'on his own'

meaning he will be the only one to leave, as he is the only one to get kicked :D

too bad you claim.. you dont have an account here ^^ or youre just afraid to tell your ingame name..

DeletedUser

Thanks Patrick! :)

Lil D & Manofhonor: Thank you guys - we'll do our best! :)

DeletedUser

HA you is all wrong,

Knightcity and me swapped accounts ages ago, he was leaving a world and wanted to join a world i was on and vice versa.