Nominees for Player of the Year

DeletedUser

And i have the largest cluster,but who's bragging :lol:

Come back JVD the cookie jar is still full :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And i have the largest cluster,but who's bragging :lol:

Come back JVD the cookie jar is still full :icon_wink:

Well, you are. :icon_razz:

The reason I'm being technical is if the title wasn't scrutinized then it wouldn't mean anything.

DeletedUser

Adding Dougalo7 : For reaching and keeping rank 1 ODA. You'll not see many barbs in his stats, if any at all.

Blech. Most of my ODA comes from inactives and clearing villages for others.

I'd rather be nominated for leading the alliance in TW caps.

Even though he started the competition I vote for congo for all the intangibles he has brought to this war. He often acts like a prat, but no one can deny his influence on this world and the world war.

DeletedUser

If im not mistaken, im the only player alive with a 50|50 going on....and as always, at just a mere 6.3 mil points to boot

so i nominate me for being just ultra agressive ;)

DeletedUser

My thread which you are calling "player of 2008" was not made for the diplomatic skills of a player or even for the player of the year... it was created to have an all out battle between two players and then the voting is who would win in each battle scenario... not who could tribal hug the best... yes diplomacy and "player of the year" (popularity) are important but do not confuse the topic of my thread. Thanks

Well, I am not trying to start the new "Player of the Year 2009", just wanting people to expand on some of their achievements this year.

Mikeys being the largest continental holder is interesting. And so is Jirki88 actually being the largest land owner.

Some people in ATEN complained about last year's competition (saying some should have never been in it while others who were left out should have been in). However, in the end, the winner and the runner-up for the Player of the Year 2008 were the right choices.

DeletedUser

Congo, you're probably one of the most deserving for Player of the Year 2009 simply because of the amount of change you've been the face of. I mean, when the majority of players think of how ATEN is now beating TW most of the time, they're bound to think of you almost straight away.

Another who is deserving is Scholesy simply because when it was becoming convincing that TW were falling, he's the person most think of when they remember that TW still didn't quite fall straight away. I mean, I speak for myself obviously, but he did some pretty crazy things for wabbit-169 when dad and I needed to sleep.

Next is Scnapi whose sheer blind-sighted aggression (in the sense that he just didn't stop) meant that despite HOT shredding half it's villages when Saints left, they actually managed to increase in reputation.

Finally we have to nominate All of MPX because you really can't pick and choose which is better out of these guys. Last year they were tiny, this year they made a name for themselves, picked up saints along the way, and continued to make a bloody huge name for themselves.

There's a few others that have slipped my mind but the rest are all close runner-ups.

2009's been a pretty name-making year.

DeletedUser

Haha DC not ALL of MPX, there are a few people who havent done anything. Also i'd rather nominate the old MPX-E for their determination and effort against Saints and HOT, they were great to be against but are even better to be fighting with. There is a little part of me that is glad Saints split up so i could rejoin MPX ;)

Id nominate hooch, DarkeAngel, _Grimlock_, biskotek and jellytots for all their efforts in helping MPX-E, their great leaderships and never giving up even when they are completely outnumbered and the odds are completely stacked against them.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Mikeys...in continent...??? Did I miss something?

Player ranking for the continent 36
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Mikeys AtenCE 19,30 Mio. 1.827 2.444

Pretty impressive tbh. My largest continental holding isn't that close...

Player ranking for the continent 64
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Jirki88 LoL 17,54 Mio. 1.593 3.241

:icon_cry:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Still... One continent is nicer. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, in a two continent radius, you've got the most dominated.

The best thing is clustered, doesn't matter where in relation to big thick lines.

DeletedUser

id like to nominate phillips18 as most agressive new comer (new owner joined 3/8/09)
i mean hes gone from zero villages in k79 to being no1 in that k.
and all of hot for exellent team work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

id like to nominate phillips18 as most agressive new comer (new owner joined 3/8/09)
i mean hes gone from zero villages in k79 to being no1 in that k.
and all of hot for exellent team work

Yes, i agree whit you for being the most agressive new comer. But his achievement in K79 i did the same in K45 :) For our size HOT is doing e very good work. Go go us :p

Cheers
schnapi

Scholesy2005

TollxBooth: Taking 94 villages of Scholesy2005 within less than a month's time.

Though i agree he deserves mention, for the fact he fought one of the hardest battles in K58, the fact he took 94 villages from someone who was inactive is no great accomplishment. You might as well add tons of players for taking tons of villages of inactives :|

DeletedUser

Well I think Xanderzane deserves mention for his outstanding defensive skills.

Lopez666 also deserves mention.

cooled ice

im just gonna choose one player because i have played with many :) Im gonna go with Highborn :D for being the best with support and attacking with me :D sad day when he left w2 tho :( but yeh what am i to say; Cooled Ice Back to studying LOOL!!!