Sooooooo....

DeletedUser

Lol kinda made yourself look full of yourself :S but yeh your a top player alright

DeletedUser

Don't you? =)

Of course he does.

If I were next to him he would be nobling me and not sent me sweet mails and hugs daily :icon_neutral: And i don't like getting nobled :icon_cry:

That to me is taking the game too seriously :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Is he good?

no, he made a pre-made in W3.uk and ditched his entire tribe out of fear.

he isn't a decent player, in W1.uk he had good points but I had a bigger troops count which he knows to be true. his personality also lacks far more then what I believe. yes he did screw over lisa, someone who I like a lot. though it doesn't make it right for the rumble crew(yes I am grouping them all together since the 20+ players joined W3.uk to rim him) to troll him like brain dead idiots.

if he is so bad why try to make him your center of attention? why give him what he wants? he is a egotistic spammer, nothing more so just let it go already.

"If you argue with an idiot you will only sink down to his level and then he will beat you with experience"(however it goes)

now grow up and listen to gorth.

Regards.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm a great player. Probably one of the best ever tbh. And yea I am Metal Duck, why you want know?

Best ever... Right. I hope you were joking/trolling for flames when you wrote that. If you were serious, then I have to say you are delusional.

I think your claim to fame really comes from worlds like UK1, where you were rank 1 for a while... but so what? There have been many many people that have held rank 1 longer than you did, and on top of that, uk1 is generally accepted as being a 'dead' world.

And before you flame me or w/e, I have nothing personal against you. In fact, I even tried to help you a bit on w3. But comments like that ^^ don't serve yourself anything good.

sp.ag

Yes, I'm a great player. Probably one of the best ever tbh. And yea I am Metal Duck, why you want know?

Mate i know its festival season but its christmas not april fools yet.

None the less an ego is always a funny thing to talk to upon the forums :icon_biggrin:

twenty-five

no, he made a pre-made in W3.uk and ditched his entire tribe out of fear.

he isn't a decent player, in W1.uk he had good points but I had a bigger troops count which he knows to be true. his personality also lacks far more then what I believe. yes he did screw over lisa, someone who I like a lot. though it doesn't make it right for the rumble crew(yes I am grouping them all together since the 20+ players joined W3.uk to rim him) to troll him like brain dead idiots.

if he is so bad why try to make him your center of attention? why give him what he wants? he is a egotistic spammer, nothing more so just let it go already.

"If you argue with an idiot you will only sink down to his level and then he will beat you with experience"(however it goes)

now grow up and listen to gorth.

Regards.

I was in Rumble, I didn't join to rim predator, I didn't join to destroy him. The deciding factor for me to join that world, with that tribe was:

a) I consider many Rumble players to be my friends
b) I liked the settings and fancied a new world.

Rimming predator was not a key role, sure if I'd been near him, I'd have rimmed him. But I'd argue that many other Rumble players may have been in the same position as me, joining because they wanted to, not because they wanted to rim him. There are a number of players in Rumble, who yes did join to solely rim him, but yet when he quit, did they quit the world? No. But they could no longer rim him, could they? So their reason for joining the world was no longer possible, it would only be logical for them to quit, I believe the facts has been exaggerated greatly to include the whole tribe joining for the sole purpose of rimming him.

Pervis's thread on .co.uk said:
Now, okay some of you heard some rumours and expressed some curiosity about why it seemed as though some Intro members were intent on rimming one Predator, leading the tribe Valor. Unfortunately your curiosity wont be publicly sated today. I'm not here to talk about matters that did not involve .co.uk.

See the word some, not all, so please don't group the players together.

Note: Rumble were previously known as Intro.

Also, I have not trolled predator, ever, by your association I should have. Sure I don't like him, and no that is not because I'm associated with the Rumble group, but because I find him an irritating troll, who has a very inflated ego that needs to be popped. I do not agree with what he did, but I also agree, and find it irritating how several players do troll him. Sure he's an idiot, sure he's irritating, but rather than troll him, people should just ignore him, shunning works much better than using his own tactics against him, and it results in a much better forum environment.

Last edited: