Sooooooo....

DeletedUser

When does a player get there own thread of spam? but everyone claims that this is a hate forum, Just another waste of time if you ask me.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't co-play... ._.

What's that Gorestel, err, I mean, Gorth?

This is all i've heard about him, someone I know happened to mention him yesterday.

[12/15/2009 9:23:11 PM] Him: it reminds me of metal duck
[12/15/2009 9:23:21 PM] Me: Whos that?
[12/15/2009 9:23:39 PM] Him: metal duck is probably the most hated TW player
[12/15/2009 9:23:52 PM] Him: every premade he joins gets rimmed

I personally don't care who the hell he is :icon_neutral:

Metal Duck is one of Predator's aliases, so if e reminds someone of himself that's well, expected.

How about you don't comment on things you know nothing about? It might help you from sounding like such an ass in future.

People hate me for one reason, they're jealous of the amount I have achieved in such a short period of time. Some people seriously need to grow up and move on.

Heh. You've achieved next to nothing. Simply put, you mess with my friends and I make you pay.

Yes, I'm a great player. Probably one of the best ever tbh. And yea I am Metal Duck, why you want know?

What a joke. You got lucky on one world (a crap world at that, John Murray was rank 1 when you quitand he's barely top 20 on worlds on .net worlds when he tries) and now you're one of the best ever, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think everyones being far too harsh on this Predator guy. To me it just looks like he has great self belief and a lot of confidence. Also isn't he the only mod to ever get axed and then begged to come back? After the UK admins realised what a terrible mistake they had made. I wonder how long before he gets asked to come back again, someone should make a thread on that imo.

If anyone disagrees I'll Drop the World on your head.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What a joke. You got lucky on one world (a crap world at that, John Murray was rank 1 when you quitand he's barely top 20 on worlds on .net worlds when he tries) and now you're one of the best ever, eh?

No when I quit I was rank 1 on 4 villages whilst rank 2 was on 2 villages. With a 4.5k pt lead. Get your facts straight idiot.

DeletedUser

Lol kinda made yourself look full of yourself :S but yeh your a top player alright

Not really, he was once, on a scrub world.

Is he good?

No.

I just wonder wht u achieved? If ppl have to be jealous of some one , they would be jealous of Grant or the master politician Auzkilla. You dont even come in the shadows of them. So baby get a new alias and make sure that u will be having a peaceful Tw career in the future.

Grant is terrible. He just bots. Auskilla on the other hand is at least good, but hugely overrated as well.

No when I quit I was rank 1 on 4 villages whilst rank 2 was on 2 villages. With a 4.5k pt lead. Get your facts straight idiot.

I meant after you quit he took rank 1. Your faulty interpretations are your own fault, not mine. Oh, and 'idiot' just happens to be a bannable term, you should know that though being an ex-mod and all, eh?

DeletedUser

Grant is terrible. He just bots. Auskilla on the other hand is at least good, but hugely overrated as well.

grant has played without bots before and is an amazing player.

auskilla aswell, no offense nauz, but I believe auskilla could beat you. maybe that is just personal opinion.

DeletedUser

miggy has been perma banned but is a good player. grant has played without bots before and is an amazing player.

auskilla aswell, no offense nauz, but I believe auskilla could beat you. maybe that is just personal opinion.

You've clearly never seen Grant's rare attempts at trying to hack it without bots, he can't do it.

DeletedUser

You've clearly never seen Grant's rare attempts at trying to hack it without bots, he can't do it.

didn't you backstab grant in W36 for fear he may attack you? if he is so bad why would you worry. wait one sec then didn't he rebuild and cleared you?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

didn't you backstab grant in W36 for fear he may attack you? if he is so bad why would you worry. wait one sec then didn't he rebuild and cleared you?:icon_redface:

Backstab? We were never tribemates (which you damn well know as you were the duke of his tribe and thus very biased), we were never allies of any sort. I attacked him because he was farming my farms. He whined at me and threatened to have Miggy clear me. (Miggy was core me and Grant were not, ie. miggy had a far larger army.) Get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Backstab? We were never tribemates, we were never allies of any sort. I attacked him because he was farming my farms. Get your facts straight.

actually, you and grant were sitting eachother and working together, how do I know this? I spoke with both of you. sure you were never tribe mates or anything but you guys agreed not to attack eachother.

I loved how you avoided the fact that you said Grant was crap yet he cleared you :S

DeletedUser

I agree miggy is good, he was a memeber of my tribe and he only showed great experience and activity. Very skilled i think, Others my disagree:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What's that Gorestel, err, I mean, Gorth?
That's the only exception and you know it.
That's actually wrong, John is a good player.
Being in the early top 20 has never indicated any real 'skill', besides the knowledge of early farming and basic maths.
[ego]And also JM wasn't rank one (for a day he was perhaps) after MD quit - i was, JM was rank 1 after i quit. :icon_wink:[/ego]

Also, when MD was rank 1 (lets take an example, the stage you like the most - pre-nobles) UK1 actually had plenty of talent (Muldeh, constant top 5 in .net), Lisa/Holly (constant top 10'ers in .net), Roch (very good player), Miggy, Marv79 (w33'ers know him well) and so on.

DeletedUser

That's actually wrong, John is a good player.
Being in the early top 20 has never indicated any real 'skill', besides the knowledge of early farming and basic maths.
[ego]And also JM wasn't rank one (for a day he was perhaps) after MD quit - i was, JM was rank 1 after i quit. :icon_wink:[/ego]

Also, when MD was rank 1 (lets take an example, the stage you like the most - pre-nobles) UK1 actually had plenty of talent (Muldeh, constant top 5 in .net), Lisa/Holly (constant top 10'ers in .net), Roch (very good player), Miggy, Marv79 (w33'ers know him well) and so on.

I never claimed Murray was not good, but he has never touched rank 1 on .net.

Muldeh was co-ing with Nuke911, and sorry but Nuke did more harm than good as he has to most account he has co-played. Holly barely ever logged and quit long before Lisa did, and Lisa wasn't super active either.

DeletedUser

actually, you and grant were sitting eachother and working together

Grant never sat me. This should be obvious since if he had it wouldn't let me attack him. Miggy night-sat him, as usual no one sat me. I do not use night sitters, ever. I also absolutely never agreed to not attack, nor did I ask him to not attack me. Me agreeing to not attack him and him simply assuming I wouldn't are not the same. As I said, get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

I never claimed Murray was not good, but he has never touched rank 1 on .net.

Muldeh was co-ing with Nuke911, and sorry but Nuke did more harm than good as he has to most account he has co-played. Holly barely ever logged and quit long before Lisa did, and Lisa wasn't super active either.
I do believe i know the intrigues of W1N better than you do, thanks for trying to make it look the other way around though.

DeletedUser

Grant never sat me. This should be obvious since if he had it wouldn't let me attack him. Miggy night-sat him, as usual no one sat me. I do not use night sitters, ever. As I said, get your facts straight.

thats bull and you know it, you sat grant, you then didn't sat him for 24hrs then attacked and in the end got screwed over. you then took over muldeh's account and let it slowly drop from the top 20, I took red's ranked 80+ account and made it top 20 were it still is today.

also you once against dodge the point that in the end this "bad" player cleared you lol

Nuke did more harm than good as he has to most account he has co-played.

and how many times have I co-played nauz? you seem to know it all. come on and share? also you have no idea what happened on the account so don't speak of what you don't know and as far as I know you never even played W1.uk.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I do believe i know the intrigues of W1N better than you do, thanks for trying to make it look the other way around though.

You might have been aware of both statements, but you didn't state either which makes it assume as if they did not exist. Nuke's not bad, but he's not a help when he co-plays with most of the people he's managed to co-play with in the past (Reduaram and Muldeh spring to mind), an average co-player making poor decisions slows down a good player more than they help, that can't really be disputed.

DeletedUser

and how many times have I co-played nauz? you seem to know it all. come on and share? also you have no idea what happened on the account so don't speak of what you don't know and as far as I know you never even played W1.uk.:icon_rolleyes:
He did.
Him and Kebabe started in the same 7x7, funnily neither reached 200 points if i'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser

I think everyones being far too harsh on this Predator guy. To me it just looks like he has great self belief and a lot of confidence. Also isn't he the only mod to ever get axed and then begged to come back? After the UK admins realised what a terrible mistake they had made. I wonder how long before he gets asked to come back again, someone should make a thread on that imo.

If anyone disagrees I'll Drop the World on your head.

Made me laugh :lol: