Official Map/Map Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sema3A

Time for a new map, since the auto-updating ones are down.

Map-1.jpg

lordarcadia

Where can i find this Free Iron your map speaks of?? And please point me in the direction of the Free Clay & Free Wood :icon_wink:

Tampamac2002

For FREE IRON you should contact Tampamac2002. I'm sure he can provide you some IRON :icon_razz:

I'm the last person he should ask :icon_sad:

I'm not leading by example, I havent taken any Iron villages yet. I think I'm the only member not in k77 :icon_cry:

But I am in k76 next to IRON :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66088

We are players mainly K based from hope/sope, with a few lws and 3 sog players

Hell is made from players from hell/fire/ashes/brim/damn/the 6th branch i forgot)/V/V2/another V branch/sow/the family tribe of sow/and lets not forget your new duke and 2 others from lws.

A bit of a difference, and if you want to compare hope family etc, not all the best are here from hope family. Cause like I tell you its not all about stats for me, but lets hope hell doesnt lose too many more, you might lose your number 1 slot, guess you might start to merge with another tribe again to keep it like last time you lost it lol

you forget what hope was made from, so if you are that good at rremembering our history, remember your own...
and we all knew what damn and brim were for so lets not bother. sow? we took few. again hippoctrit...

DeletedUser

Hope was some ex ppe and oia. I have no ex oia in free, i have 1 ex player from insane. Not all the bigger ex insane players.

I have some hand picked players from tribes, where you move all the big point players in one tribe.

From my point of few its a couple of players here and there, in the instance of the hell, we are talking about all or the majority of the tribe in them examples. And if brim/damn were all inactives, u sure about that?? I bet you got players from there in your family still, do u not?

DeletedUser66088

who said they were inactives? guess your not aware of that info.
you mean you poached players from various tribes? the ones that have the potential to boost points to the top rank? yeah thats much better...
plus i knew our numbers would dwindle down. and they have, Damn and Burn are gone.

DeletedUser

and we all knew what damn and brim were for so lets not bother.

does this mean they are noobs, poor players etc. I thought u meant inactives, so if any of these players are still in hell family u dont rate them??????????

DeletedUser66088

walshaw it was broadcasted what these tribes were after their use. but if you dont know, then feel free to guess. and be wrong.:lol:

DeletedUser

So are you saying for points hell made room to store 130 players. Thats alot of deadwood. No wonder so many hot bored and quit or are now leaving you as they a little bored with the game

DeletedUser66088

again you know nothing. its funny how your trying though.:lol:

DeletedUser

does this mean they are noobs, poor players etc. I thought u meant inactives, so if any of these players are still in hell family u dont rate them??????????

so what were they for then, you words suggest disguest/uselessness. So please tell

DeletedUser66088

oh really? well my words are misleading then. tribes meant for a temporary purpose. never were going to continue to exist.

DeletedUser

Looks that way doesn't it.

and 2 weeks ago we had that debate where I said that and u denied it lol, I told you the way the hell family is structured that it was inevitable, and the recruitment of 10 players to put hell back to num 1 in pts/villages says it all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

and 2 weeks ago we had that debate where I said that and u denied it lol, I told you the way the hell family is structured that it was inevitable, and the recruitment of 10 players to put hell back to num 1 in pts/villages says it all :icon_rolleyes:

As I said those players arent even in the top 40, therefore no major gain. Besides two weeks ago things were largely different.:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.