W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

your what my gran calls a "special person" aren't you. lol
I dunno. My mother said so a lot, so I guess. That sheerjoy guy, he's a genius! I lvoe the way he uber pwned that atreus guy!

DeletedUser

hats off to MF for still being here and building good villas for expansion of the tribe folk, i think everyone agrees decide pretty much suck at tribe v tribe or 1 v tribe (canine expansion = owned) parm expansion= ownded) no matter what bs atraeus try s to spin he fails

decide are mediocre
mf are food but they fight better than decide go figure

simple post simple point hits nail on head

you can argue who is worst who will DECIDE? :)

Thank you? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hats off to MF for still being here and building good villas for expansion of the tribe folk, i think everyone agrees decide pretty much suck at tribe v tribe or 1 v tribe (canine expansion = owned) parm expansion= ownded) no matter what bs atraeus try s to spin he fails

decide are mediocre
mf are food but they fight better than decide go figure

simple post simple point hits nail on head

you can argue who is worst who will DECIDE? :)

Then your tribe must not be very good. You are stalling in that war. I didn't think existing was an accomplishment, but what do I know about that anyway.

FYI - newsflash- Decide are not in a 1vs.1 fight. I'd like to see you face Canine and Parm... I'm sure you would beat them with a snap of finger. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Uh uh, don't go there Noobaxes. Listen to me when I say it is not worth it!

Lolwut?

Anyway, Shear is just enjoying his god given right to troll against Decide, and I don't begrudge him that. Everything he posted was opinion, obviously opinion I, and others, disagree with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excuse me?
Internet slang. As in, "lol," and "what?" In other words, your post amused and confused me.
Atreaus,
Just as others may agree with his opinion :icon_cool:
Not that it makes much difference, but I never implied otherwise (I didn't say everyone, for example). I was merely implying that I am not alone in my opinions.

DeletedUser

Then your tribe must not be very good. You are stalling in that war. I didn't think existing was an accomplishment, but what do I know about that anyway.

FYI - newsflash- Decide are not in a 1vs.1 fight. I'd like to see you face Canine and Parm... I'm sure you would beat them with a snap of finger. :icon_rolleyes:

Something like you can't read very well? We are not at war with MF and i tip my hat off to them any day. Given the odds they are facing a lot of tribes would have quit and folded a long time ago. They're still here and fighting the best they can. I can't say they're the best opposition i've ever met. But they have tenacity and spirit to them that is worth admiring.

DeletedUser

Internet slang. As in, "lol," and "what?" In other words, your post amused and confused me...

Uh uh, don't go there Noobaxes. Listen to me when I say it is not worth it!

I was showing Noobaxes my disdain for his comment and warning him off pursuing the point as I will not stand for it. As you know I will go to many lengths to retain my tribe's honour. It just wouldn't be worth the time and post for him.

...Given the odds they are facing a lot of tribes would have quit and folded a long time ago...

In truth this is all we wish to be noticed for (not even recognised, just noticed), standing up to three of world 30's most powerful tribes and still being fit enough to coordinate effective strikes at this stage...

DeletedUser

I was showing Noobaxes my disdain for his comment and warning him off pursuing the point as I will not stand for it. As you know I will go to many lengths to retain my tribe's honour. It just wouldn't be worth the time and post for him.
Heh, you won't stand for it? Well, fair enough, this is yours and his thing; you clarified your point, and that's good enough for me.
In truth this is all we wish to be noticed for (not even recognised, just noticed), standing up to three of world 30's most powerful tribes and still being fit enough to coordinate effective strikes at this stage...
I find this amusing because Baddie was giving you respect for not quitting, no different than what I and a few others have done, so I fail to see how his post was any different than my own. Let me give you an example:
(...)Given the odds they are facing a lot of tribes would have quit and folded a long time ago. They're still here and fighting the best they can. I can't say they're the best opposition i've ever met. But they have tenacity and spirit to them that is worth admiring.
MF has a lot of respect from me for holding on like they have. (...) Despite getting attacked for a long time by several top tribes, you have refused to quit, and I honor that.
Yet despite this, you debated me for saying this:
I give you guys credit for doing well, and you have held your own, but you are wrong to say that Decide and Tardis failed to take you down. We never really tried.

Interesting. But in any event, going by how I read Bad's post, I don't get from him that you are being noticed for standing up to the top tribes, and still being fit to coordinate successful strikes at this stage. More like he, much like myself and others, respect you for simply not giving up. To put it another way, you may have to settle for being recognized as a tribe that wouldn't give up, more so than the tribe that survived, which is something substantial in and of itself.

DeletedUser

Strangely enough I think I can accept that. Though I would intrinsically link surviving and not giving up as I believe we had done both in our one action of still being here on w30 at 8million points, I can accept just not giving up as long as it is a milestone. If it isn't then we start this all again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Strangely enough I think I can accept that. Though I would intrinsically link surviving and not giving up as I believe we had done both in our one action of still being here on w30 at 8million points, I can accept just not giving up as long as it is a milestone. If it isn't then we start this all again :icon_wink:

The thing about the milestones are standards, like ten points, twenty points, thirty points. We would need a standard to judge by, such as survived one month, two months, a year... If you want to be remembered for sticking around, then you have to set a standard. The standards of this thread were statistical, and I don't remember there being any such statistic before. So if you really want a place in this thread for achieving some kind of World record, you might want to start there. Perhaps talk to AK.

DeletedUser

TWstats shows that MF has capped 1512 vills and lost 1237. The fact that you haven't given up is certainly admirable, but it's not a milestone. Lots of tribes have done this.

DeletedUser

I just think BD could have cleaned you up the map at anythime they would have wanted to. You can brag about existing as much as you want. MF was never worth anything.

DeletedUser

I just think BD could have cleaned you up the map at anythime they would have wanted to. You can brag about existing as much as you want. MF was never worth anything.

Appreciated.
Any more useless opinions will be dealt with likewise.

TWstats shows that MF has capped 1512 vills and lost 1237. The fact that you haven't given up is certainly admirable, but it's not a milestone. Lots of tribes have done this.

:icon_cry:
That means we must go back to the whole survival of three ranked top 5 tribes.
Full scale attack or no full scale attack...who said that deterrence wasn't of our doing :icon_cool: