W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

Appreciated.
Any more useless opinions will be dealt with likewise.

:icon_cry:
That means we must go back to the whole survival of three ranked top 5 tribes.
Full scale attack or no full scale attack...who said that deterrence wasn't of our doing :icon_cool:

You are just a little food bank they can pick on when they have nothing else to do. You were never a threat to anything, you will never be a threat to anyone.

DeletedUser66411

That means we must go back to the whole survival of three ranked top 5 tribes.
Full scale attack or no full scale attack...who said that deterrence wasn't of our doing :icon_cool:

I can list about 100 tribes who have been "surviving" being attacked by top ranked tribes. (Although I think surviving is the wrong word) I don't know why you keep persisting on this argument, the only other person that has agreed with your point is your tribes Duke. Is the entire world really so biased against you, or is your argument really just terrible. :) Anyways, I would suggest getting this thread back to the "actual" topic, but this is the most action this thread has ever seen. :icon_wink:

cececole

Something like you can't read very well? We are not at war with MF and i tip my hat off to them any day. Given the odds they are facing a lot of tribes would have quit and folded a long time ago. They're still here and fighting the best they can. I can't say they're the best opposition i've ever met. But they have tenacity and spirit to them that is worth admiring.

Anyone could see that BD certainly are not at war with MF and could make short work of them, if they choose to.

MF are still fighting as best they can, and with an amazing, yeah some might say psychic, talent for attacking in harmony with BD attacks on DECIDE. Some have called MF a "meatshield" for BD. I prefer to think of them as a stalking horse. I expect that sooner or later, as it suits their plan, BD will invite the top players of MF and consume the rest.

DeletedUser

You are just a little food bank they can pick on when they have nothing else to do. You were never a threat to anything, you will never be a threat to anyone.

I can list about 100 tribes who have been "surviving" being attacked by top ranked tribes. (Although I think surviving is the wrong word) I don't know why you keep persisting on this argument, the only other person that has agreed with your point is your tribes Duke. Is the entire world really so biased against you, or is your argument really just terrible. :) Anyways, I would suggest getting this thread back to the "actual" topic, but this is the most action this thread has ever seen. :icon_wink:

Admittedly I have rubbished both your points in the past, but please don't attack back in bulk and stay objective, else it makes you both seem a little bitter.

I persist with my point because contrary to common belief, we do have some very good players and the trails we have been through as a tribe have shown at the end of the day who possesses the 'cahonas' and who doesn't (not taking anything away from my ex-brothers and sister who have left for legit reasons).

It does annoy me that many of you continue with irrelevant points however. A 'food bank', really? We know very well and have mentioned on this thread many a time that if any of the three had been able to manage a full scale attack on us :icon_wink: in the past 5 months, they would have wiped us out completely. Low and behold they didn't and I care not why you think that is but I know we had many things to do with that, whether it have been through skill on the battle field, PnP or just my imposing manner on the threatening mails I sent to all their duke :icon_confused:

Feel free to give me examples of tribes enclosed by 3+ of the world's top 5(THE actually cut us off to the northwest and always have), attacked by three of them simultaneously and still hold a solid third of a continent. I would be more than happy to congratulate them.
And in fact many have congratulated us on my point and the point that we have not given up, if you failed to see this I suggest you look back and read a little more closely. They made me happy when I read them.

Anyone could see that BD certainly are not at war with MF and could make short work of them, if they choose to.

MF are still fighting as best they can, and with an amazing, yeah some might say psychic, talent for attacking in harmony with BD attacks on DECIDE. Some have called MF a "meatshield" for BD. I prefer to think of them as a stalking horse. I expect that sooner or later, as it suits their plan, BD will invite the top players of MF and consume the rest.

Please do not think that when the opportunity came to try and get some recompense on Myob93 we would take it. If BD launched on you and we found out (we are actually a clever bunch of guys and gals with many contacts funnily enough) don't cry, simply a part of what I am trying to explain to you all about our survival spirit.

I doubt that. :icon_neutral:

Agreed. Cececole, if you see an MF member shift to BD, slap me. That is about all I can say on the matter. As far as I know BD aren't in the habit of recruiting from 'food' as many have called it and wouldn't degrade their presence by doing so. Just as much as MF blood would curdle before that day.
If it happens, I personally owe you a bunch of resources, you say how much.

Let's stop attacking the little guy and say, "well done little guy, you done good."

DeletedUser

Please do not think that when the opportunity came to try and get some recompense on Myob93 we would take it. If BD launched on you and we found out (we are actually a clever bunch of guys and gals with many contacts funnily enough) don't cry, simply a part of what I am trying to explain to you all about our survival spirit.

I've been suspecting for a while that you guys might have been working together on some things behind the scenes. This may sound weird, but good job. From trying to take an impartial view, it is actually a smart move, and an accomplishment to get a top tribe to work with you.

I'd still warn you though, its not likely to last. I don't see BD having much interest in working with you once you can no longer offer an advantage.

DeletedUser

I don't pretend to be in the know, but this does not look much like working together to me:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MF
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 13
Difference: 368

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,405,153
Side 2: 118,931
Difference: 3,286,222

image.php

DeletedUser

I don't pretend to be in the know either. My suspicions are grounded on some circumstantial evidence, such as an MF player appearing to launch last resort style attacks (throwing everything he has) and then having the villages those attacks came from nobled shortly after by a BD member (as if he knew they would all be emptied), or attacks from both tribes coinciding as if coordinated. Naturally, all of this happened after I left, so it is hearsay for me, yet another reason to not speak about it, since these reasons alone are insubstantial and circumstantial. But in light of what Cru just posted, considering what I do know, it's reasonable to presume there may be some merit to his words.

You just gave me another matter to consider Jubal. The stats. You used "forever," which shows a pretty long history between them. But neither side has shown any interest in the other over the last couple months, during a time when BD has been attacking both DN and Decide. Now, I understand BD had their hands full with DN, but they shortly after started attacking Decide, along with MF.

MF vs BD last two months:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 19/11/2009 00:00:00 to 19/01/2010 16:54:19

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php
[/spoil]
MF vs Decide last two months:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 16
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 215,002
Side 2: 130,535
Difference: 84,467

image.php
[/spoil]
BD vs Decide last two months:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 10
Difference: 87

image.php

Side 1: 894,629
Side 2: 82,515
Difference: 812,114

image.php
[/spoil]
Neither tribe has had any interest in each other over the last two months. Both have been focusing efforts on Decide, and, to some degree, [DN]. Now, if you put in three months, you will see a spike of nobles from BD to MF, but on further investigation you will see that the most recent of these was also being nobled by none other than Cru.

There were some nobles on another MF player not long before which appears valid (though there was some internal nobling on him as well), but if I am entertaining my conspiracy theory, then it stands to reason that we can use that to discern when an agreement may have been made.

Hence, its safe to say they were not working together all along, but there is also some evidence that may indicate that they are now.

Again, its all circumstantial, but for Cru to say this:
If BD launched on you and we found out (we are actually a clever bunch of guys and gals with many contacts funnily enough) don't cry, simply a part of what I am trying to explain to you all about our survival spirit.
I'd say my suspicions are worth entertaining with a glance, even though I stand by the fact that, without anything substantial to add here, they are still nothing more than suspicions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Atreaus,,

You are a funny man.. I guess one could conclude from your points that it looks funny the other is maybe Cru and a BD player just decided that instead of fighting each other they had more to gain fighting another player.. I do not know for sure.. I do know that Alot of decided problem came from a MF defector which BD said was a Refugee.. Hence that was where Decided conflict with BD came from.. Not from my tribe with which no one cared about :) Remember we are just food for fodder...

Although I like your thinking A...

Gicusan

There is no agreement other than pursuing common goals. There is no reason for BD border to attack an MF who both fights our enemies and also showed some will not many big tribes had. I must confess that before DN war started I was sitting an MF player and stooped Decide advance into k45 as under no circumstances the handful of BD players with their limited nobles could have had the same impact on k45 as decide's 10-12 players that were sleeping in their tight continents and were building quite some nobles before their k45 incursions. anyway, the only thing MF has as a deal from BD is that we will let them fight Decide (that wronged them in a more bad way than us it seems) and that they will survive as long as their do it. Let us say that they are not a priority for us, that they are a buffer and that they deserved a chance to fight their enemies. After all, Decide conflict with BD came from them invading k45 and because of, if you people remember, the smell of fear over a casual ennoblement of a fugitive. There was a thread where Decide smelled like prey. We went for it. THE smelled it to and rushed in as well.

DeletedUser

Admittedly I have rubbished both your points in the past, but please don't attack back in bulk and stay objective, else it makes you both seem a little bitter.

You have not rubbished anything. (I hate people that self proclaim to rubish points). You are proud to exist and are an attention whore seeking gratification for absolutely nothing. I can't be more objective as to to say you shouldn't even post in this thread because you're tribe has never had any worth to anyone. You just existed in this world and will be forgotten soon enough.

Congratulation for being part of a tribe that never had any impact in this world (and that will never have).

DeletedUser

[spoil]
There is no agreement other than pursuing common goals. There is no reason for BD border to attack an MF who both fights our enemies and also showed some will not many big tribes had. I must confess that before DN war started I was sitting an MF player and stooped Decide advance into k45 as under no circumstances the handful of BD players with their limited nobles could have had the same impact on k45 as decide's 10-12 players that were sleeping in their tight continents and were building quite some nobles before their k45 incursions. anyway, the only thing MF has as a deal from BD is that we will let them fight Decide (that wronged them in a more bad way than us it seems) and that they will survive as long as their do it. Let us say that they are not a priority for us, that they are a buffer and that they deserved a chance to fight their enemies. After all, Decide conflict with BD came from them invading k45 and because of, if you people remember, the smell of fear over a casual ennoblement of a fugitive. There was a thread where Decide smelled like prey. We went for it. THE smelled it to and rushed in as well.
[/spoil]
Heh... that was cool. And here I thought I was just seeing patterns in the clouds. Gicu, you just confirmed my suspicions that BD and MF are working together, and also, as I told Cru, only for as long as it supports your interests. I never said it was a bad thing for either of you, so I'm not knocking you for it, and your spiel about why BD invaded Decide was pointless since why was never a concern in anyone's point so far as I could tell, but other than that, I appreciate the response.

Angry Chuck, your post seems even more confusing now. I thought you were denying this whole thing with that post. Guess I misunderstood...

netjakdim

I like this thread although I see a few of you do not follow a whole lot of worlds.
Cru made a crucial move for the future of his tribe with his diplomacy. It may very
well turn against him in the near future but at the moment it seems to me even if there
is no supposed alliance or anything that maybe there is a ceasefire. It would not be
the first time that BD has offered someone a Ceasefire now has it.
BD could very well be using MF however MF could very well be using BD as well.
By attacking another tribe and forming a few PA's perhaps they will secure themselves
an expansion route to the Eastern Rim and with the way things are looking there is
going to be much more chance to expand than if they would have tried to turn
to the West and attacked BD.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I have no idea why you posted what you did in the manner that you did Netjak. It was not as much an opinion of the situation, as more like a counter point in a debate, but we are not debating here.

There are two parts to your post. The first you make an assertion that I don't follow many worlds, and the rest justifies BD working with MF. While I respect hearing your evaluation of the strategic advantage of BD getting MF to help with Decide, I find your need to justify it surprising since I never knocked them for it. As for following many worlds, I have, in fact (though I'm less vocal on them), but that assumption has no relevance here, so I'd love to hear why you'd make the assumption to begin with.

netjakdim

I am not bebating anything here sir just pointing out some simple observations perhaps to allow a few others to see where he may be coming from.

There are two parts to your post. The first you make an assertion that I don't follow many worlds.

Wow we do not think to highly of ourselves do we sir, I do not believe I mentioned your name at all in my post and as there are others that have a similar opinnion on the matter I find it rather disheartening that you would cast them aside as if you were the only person in this thread worth commenting to. If you follow as many worlds as you say then why would you even consider the possibility that this was aimed at any person inparticular?

There are two parts to your post. and the rest justifies BD working with MF.

Once again sir I do not know whether it is something you have personally against me or not but I do not believe I ever stated that MF or BD were working together. I believe I mentioned Cru's Diplomacy as I do not know their officials stances but for someone to call off a war it usually takes some form of diplomacy. I even mentioned that there maybe was a ceasefire if there was no supposed alliance. Now if that means that BD and MF are working together does that also mean that Tardis and BD are working together becuase I do believe that they had a ceasefire as well.

While I respect hearing your evaluation of the strategic advantage of BD getting MF to help with Decide, I find your need to justify it surprising since I never knocked them for it.

Well this first part does make me feel at least a little less targeted but none the less still slighted and attacked. I am glad you respect others opinnions however you should not rephrase or take liberties with statements to discredit them thereby showing no respect for their posts. I do not believe that i ever stated BD got MF to do anything if I did please quote that section for me. I did however state that both sides could be using each other so from this you could differ that perhaps it was MF who coherced BD into attacking instead of the way you see it from your point of view. However as you have active alliegences I would not expect an unbiased view of the situation. I have no need to justify anything on this world nor for either BD or MF I am sure that Badlapje or The Cru can justify their own tribal stances if and when they feel the need to.

so I'd love to hear why you'd make the assumption to begin with.

Very well sir as you ask. I have made this assumption or rather observation for I am giving others the credit of following patterns that if they did follow on other worlds and strategic observations that they would see where The Cru has made a leadership decision. Although it may not be a popular one in the community it is not the first time that a small tribe was attacked by a large tribe and then later that larger tribe was engaged by another tribe more its size. However approaches differ on this situation as I have seen where the smaller tribe joins in to work for revenge but that does not work very often although it has a few times normally it ends with them temporarly drawing attention for the tribe it was first at war with to eliminate the extra confusion. I have also followed along with tribes that have chosen as Cru has and they seem to fair much better in the long run even in a few cases they have managed to work their way out from under their original nemisis and create a substantial entity in their world. Now here is were I made my main assumption was that believing Cru's statements about having capable players in his tribe, I believe that for any leader to do that they probably have a little bit of history in this world to know what to do for a tribe and their players. I may be wrong Cru may be an Uber Newb but he does not sound as such he comes across more as someone who has an idea of what he is doing but just got put in a bad location and is making the best out of it he can.

Now that I have answered your points may I ask that you PM me and explain why you feel such a need to attack and discredit in the manner you have for it does not really seem befitting of someone with your literary skills to fabricate such a post to try and sway public opinnion?

DeletedUser

Wow! Did I really merit that kind of a response? :icon_eek: Well, your post was long, so no one can blame me for my own text wall, lol!

To begin with, I was wrong to think the post was directed at me alone. I had just woke up, and misread it. This makes a huge impact on the rest of my post, and subsequently, your counters.
[spoil]
Once again sir I do not know whether it is something you have personally against me or not but I do not believe I ever stated that MF or BD were working together. I believe I mentioned Cru's Diplomacy as I do not know their officials stances but for someone to call off a war it usually takes some form of diplomacy. I even mentioned that there maybe was a ceasefire if there was no supposed alliance. Now if that means that BD and MF are working together does that also mean that Tardis and BD are working together becuase I do believe that they had a ceasefire as well.
[/spoil]
Why would you think I had something against you Netjak? I responded to a post that I believed was directed at me, and in a rather calm manner. I didn't attack you in any way, but questioned how your post would be a relevant response to my own. Questioning you is not an attack Netjak, and further, since we've established that I was wrong about it being directed at me, even that is moot.

But, in response to what you wrote here, I never specified they were allied. I said they were working together, something that Gicusan confirmed. His and Cru's words, paired with my data make it pretty clear where the tribes stand on the matter, and I took your post as a justification for that collaboration.
[spoil]
Well this first part does make me feel at least a little less targeted but none the less still slighted and attacked. I am glad you respect others opinnions however you should not rephrase or take liberties with statements to discredit them thereby showing no respect for their posts. I do not believe that i ever stated BD got MF to do anything if I did please quote that section for me. I did however state that both sides could be using each other so from this you could differ that perhaps it was MF who coherced BD into attacking instead of the way you see it from your point of view. However as you have active alliegences I would not expect an unbiased view of the situation. I have no need to justify anything on this world nor for either BD or MF I am sure that Badlapje or The Cru can justify their own tribal stances if and when they feel the need to.
[/spoil]
Again, I'm at a loss for trying to understand how you could have taken any part of my post an affront, but whatever.

You accuse me of twisting words to discredit you (sounds familiar), but that's not at all the case. As you say here, they may both be using each other, and I agree, but only a fool would argue that MF could sway BD, who have a distinct upper hand. MF are the starving dogs, gnawing what is being thrown to them. BD are full, and hold a healthy diet. Therefore, logic dictates that BD are the deciding factor in the equation. No agreement is truly mutual, for MF its survival, but BD has the commodity to make an agreement for personal gains.

Gicusan explained that they wanted to give MF the right to fight their enemies, which strikes me as a cheap cover. The reason why I say this is that BD started attacking MF long before Decide ever did, and Tardis were hitting them as well. Decide did nothing to MF that the other tribes hadn't done. So what makes Decide the bigger enemy, as Gicu put it? And likewise, what would change BD's minds about this, since they were, just over three months ago, willing to eat MF at their leisure?

The only thing I can think of that happened over the last three months or so that could have any sway on how BD strategically evaluates MF is realizing they may have some trouble with DN.

But all of this is conjecture, of course. So, whats the point? Well, going back to your post, you validated both sides being in the potential situation to manipulate each other, and explained how it would work for them. Again, I made the mistake of posting too early in the day, and missed most of your point (perhaps even because I automatically see this as an act of BD, as explained above), but I took it as you justifying BD's position, and stated what I did in light of this fact, when in reality, you were justifying MF's decision to work with BD (if I am reading it correctly now).

Hence, I was not twisting your words, but I was under a false impression, and therefore, my point was moot.
[spoil]
Very well sir as you ask. I have made this assumption or rather observation for I am giving others the credit of following patterns that if they did follow on other worlds and strategic observations that they would see where The Cru has made a leadership decision. Although it may not be a popular one in the community it is not the first time that a small tribe was attacked by a large tribe and then later that larger tribe was engaged by another tribe more its size. However approaches differ on this situation as I have seen where the smaller tribe joins in to work for revenge but that does not work very often although it has a few times normally it ends with them temporarly drawing attention for the tribe it was first at war with to eliminate the extra confusion. I have also followed along with tribes that have chosen as Cru has and they seem to fair much better in the long run even in a few cases they have managed to work their way out from under their original nemisis and create a substantial entity in their world. Now here is were I made my main assumption was that believing Cru's statements about having capable players in his tribe, I believe that for any leader to do that they probably have a little bit of history in this world to know what to do for a tribe and their players. I may be wrong Cru may be an Uber Newb but he does not sound as such he comes across more as someone who has an idea of what he is doing but just got put in a bad location and is making the best out of it he can.
[/spoil]
I thought Chuck was the Duke of MF? Anyway, I see a difference of opinion here. Cru is a part of a tribe that was a merge of three tribes that brought MF to the map. Since their merge, they have been systematically eaten by BD, then Tardis, then Decide. They do have some good members, and I've given them credit for that, as well as others, but it does not take an intelligent man to strike up an agreement with BD. They are the big dogs, they are MF's first enemy, and all of my logic tells me the idea came from them.

I disagree with your evaluation that people questioning MF's standings denotes a lack of experience on these matters, as my experience shows a tribe like MF will be consumed by either BD, Decide, THE or Tardis (depending on the path of the war) one way or another. It also appears to me like BD is picking which enemy they would rather face; MF or Decide. Consider this: if MF nobles north, into Decide, then they are nobling into the same direction as THE and BD. For either THE or BD, they will still have an enemy there, it will just be MF now, instead of Decide. So while it is certainly smart for MF to take any opening they get to stick around, it is still nothing more than a time-extension in my eyes, and I believe, in the eyes of most of the other people here.

So I suppose I can agree to disagree.
[spoil]
Now that I have answered your points may I ask that you PM me and explain why you feel such a need to attack and discredit in the manner you have for it does not really seem befitting of someone with your literary skills to fabricate such a post to try and sway public opinnion?
[/spoil]
Even if I stood by my original post, I still fail to see how any of it was an attack on you. You claim I have it out for you, but I don't see how or why you would feel this way. Perhaps you should PM me to explain in what way, you have come to this conclusion, because while the rest of your post has merit, this is entirely left field.

DeletedUser

And the milestone for longest post and reply goes to....

Netjakdim and Atraeus!

Good job guys. :)

netjakdim

And the milestone for longest post and reply goes to....

Netjakdim and Atraeus!

Good job guys. :)

Why thank you sir, May I grant for you the milestone of most on topic yet blatant attempt at spam milestone I have seen yet :icon_wink:

Atreaus we have discussed this through mails once before and I thought you and I had reached a central ground however when a person makes a blanket statement such as I did not directed at any one individual but the group as a whole, yet one person see it as directed at them they must have some reason to believe that the individual is targeting them. Therefore I it is my belief that you still feel some ill will towards me for some reason to think that I would disguise a post directed towards the masses as a target against your argument.

now as for the questioning of my statement you did not question my statements you merely intrepreted them in your own manner to prove your point instead of what I had stated. Taking liberties with a post is not question but manipulation and persuasion.

As for the twisting of words to discredit someone it does sound quite familiar that is one reason I like to follow this world there are alot of skilled PNP members here and it has helped me grow quite a bit watching the different people in these forums argue.

As for the point of Duke of MF I do not know myself sir I was under the impression that it was Cru or at least he had some power within that tribe. I have never read any posts from this Chuck character.

As for MF's position sir I disagree I fell they were the ones with the option. If I were a duke at war with 2 other tribes and those 2 tribes declared on each other I would look towards the one I felt was a better option for us and contact them about making an arrangement to allow us to concentrate on one front and allow them to concentrate on one front as well. They could have chosen either side so I feel the ball was in their court. They could have chosen to fight against their oldest enemy or they could have chosen to fight against the people that jumped on them while they were in a weakened state. For me I find the first declaring tribe to be the more straight forward as a second declaring tribe is being more strategic and selfserving than aggressive. I do not slight anyone for declaring on tribes already at war for it makes great strategic sense to gain more land instead of letting a potential enemy have an entire section without any confrontation. Also I will ASSUME you have been around here long enough to see even the bitterest of enemy tribes to just up and change one day and become families. As worlds wear on players quit and the availability of finding players to take over accounts lessons therefore MF could simply be looking to lay future grounds by surviving today they may not ensure MF as a tribe but the chance that they will someday be brought into a larger tribe and carry on with their account. How many people in this game are fortunate enough to begin and finish a world in the exact same tribe?

"My point was Mute" & "I misread it"

I find both of these statements rather interesting sir instead of admitting that you were wrong you through off on the point by telling people that the "POINT WAS MUTE" therefore trying to discredit either of our points as if neither of them really matter in the long run.
The other perhaps we are both at fault with that one but I take alot of time reading others posts to make sure I can see all the sides they would be coming from before I venture to really think I understand what I read. Perhaps it is just me but I do like to pay people common consideration but I make statements or accusations which is something that I would expect from others in return instead of just rashly posting becuase someone has pointed out any discrepancies or alternatives to their views.

As for the text wall I am sorry but I do not see how you particularly answered many of my posts but tried to deflect from them with opinnions instead of viable view points

DeletedUser

netjakdim,

I hear that Chuck guy can be quite the character..

I am one of 2 Dukes in MF... Cru is one of our true Council persons and trusted friends.. He loves to spare with Atreaus and makes for a fun read from time to time..

Once I am my mates are no more I will set all records straight.. Until then "the next tribe to disband" is still here and isn't going anywhere just yet.. Well atleast hopefully...

DeletedUser

Cliff-Notes in Bold

Netjak, I have never done anything to you to imply that I have anything against you, and I have no reason to. I have no idea why you referenced our PM, since we came to no understanding that I can tell (I responded to you, but you blew me off), and I even stated there that I had nothing against you.

I have no idea why you perceive aggression from me, but it obviously has impacted your perception of my posts, and my intentions. I don't want a debate with you. Once I realized I had misunderstood you, I set out to quell one by admitting I was wrong. I even said that I can agree to disagree. You took this as an affront.

I admitted that I was wrong several times in that post, and stated that my points were moot, not yours. The only thing related to you was when I said that, by me being wrong, it would impact your responses, which is to indicate that your reaction was based on a misunderstanding, and this would therefore impact the way I responded to you.

I admitted that my post had some bias, and was a misinterpretation. Hence, some of my responses to you were wrong, but I also explained why I came to those conclusions, since you were falsely accusing me of twisting your words, just as you are continuing to do now. It is not an intentional twist to misinterpret/misunderstand someone's point Netjak.

You accuse me of deflecting points, twisting words, and of holding a grudge against you, and I see a person jumping at shadows, overlooking an admission of fault, and not willing to honor my willingness to "agree to disagree." Again, I have no idea why you read from my posts what you have, but you are wrong about this.

Everything else: we can agree to disagree.