Promising tribes outside top 20

DeletedUser

-SoV- will easily dominate K33 and be a big threat in the future

DeletedUser

the title is "Promising tribes outside top 20", im just following the subject whereas your not.

DeletedUser

Rabid - Only 13 members but from what I can see so far they are looking like megan fox in lingerie.

Ban - A few recognisable names in their seem to be doing ok at this point.

Watch - Sitting pretty with a small amount of players but one to look out for.

Oviously im too lazy to find anyone else but I think there are a few tribes who could merge and would make it into the top 20 :).

I agree on the last 2. They are noobs, but good ones :icon_wink:

Stay polite, 'n also it's kinda weird to say: 'I will be a big threat', but good luck to SoV.

Rvglos

Well I might as well throw. WTO into the ring. Unheard of so far, but we could make some waves. Good mix of experience and noobs wiling to listen and learn

DeletedUser

This guy and his tribe are pure win, how can you play tw and not appreciate -SoV-?

I'm sure you don't get my point.

I'm not interested in biased point of view...

If i say, i"m the best or my tribe is pure win, who care ??? Serisoulsy who give a s***t to biased point of view :icon_eek:

You do not earn respect telling i'm the best..Show this IG...

TW iron = Young ham coplaying..Then not a surprise you called me imbecile, try to stay more than 3 weeks in this world and we'll speak again about how successfull you are...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you don't get my point.

I'm not interested in biased point of view...

If i say, i"m the best or my tribe is pure win, who care ??? Serisoulsy who give a s***t to biased point of view :icon_eek:

You do not earn respect telling i'm the best..Show this IG...

TW iron = Young ham coplaying..Then not a surprise you called me imbecile, try to stay more than 3 weeks in this world and we'll speak again about how successfull you are...:icon_rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Young ham dosnt co play me you idiot, he co plays TW Trigga :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84526

Don't see much analysis or information on here. I am too lazy to dig through rankings to find 20-100 tribes with solid players, location set ups, OD, etc. Heck with the huge tribes its almost impossible to do that for top 10 tribes...i mean how do you evaluate a tribe with 1000 people.

nadaventurednadagained

Apologies for not reading thru the entire thread but i haven't been here in a week and I just wanted an off the cuff response to the topic: Promising tribes outside the top20

Without even looking at rankings, with the mass recruit whoring going on in this world I guarantee you all the promising tribes are outside top 20 atm

DeletedUser

Rank is based on the top 40 members, so it should be possible for promising tribes to be in the top 20.