Anime

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the final chapter of ane doki is a deception, i was expecting more, in what page you read manga Jubei?

I fully agree with you 100%. I wanted to kill someone after reading that last chapter...>.> what a cliffhanger fail if I ever seen one.

I read all my manga from onemanga.com and a few more graphic ones from manga.gamestotal (Gantz)

DeletedUser

I would recommend to everyone and anyone that enjoys anime to watch my top25 list. It has a variety of genre (action, love, comedy, tragedy, vampires/mythical, gorey/graphic, etc...) The other list is great as well. It all depends on what kind of anime your looking to watch :icon_smile:

Im on Bleach Manga ch391(most recent) and anime 257*(also most recent)
257 lol I was off by a number an does anyone know the leader of ARISE! by any chance my tribe i'm in picked a bad time to go to war my step mom has surgury I'm not gonna be able to do anything right now I'm worried cause this is major back surgury.

DeletedUser

I fully agree with you 100%. I wanted to kill someone after reading that last chapter...>.> what a cliffhanger fail if I ever seen one.

I read all my manga from onemanga.com and a few more graphic ones from manga.gamestotal (Gantz)
I've read all the chobits manga but I like watching things more than reading when it comes to anime.

DeletedUser

Yea the animations take it to a whole new level but I hate it when they sometimes leave out stuff that is in the manga. I enjoy reading the Naruto and Bleach manga (no filler arcs included:icon_rolleyes:) and then watch as the anime catches up. For instance with Bleach and Ichigo's next fight...

Warning: Spoil Alert for the anime!
[spoil]Ichigo goes full hollowfication and pulls a Super Saiyan on Ulquiorra's arse haha it is so freaking epic in the manga. I can't wait to see the animation[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I know his vista lord form as I have seen it being called i'm looking foreward to it. (I found the managa online and read that part.)

DeletedUser

Same with this. I loved that kid.

Big O? First time i hear of it.

Yes, I'm an inactive player there. Well, active almost everyday but god damn lazy. :lol: Though idk why i put that in my signature. I don't advertise the tribes i'm part of...
Big O came on at night on cartoon network and lol just curious is all I run -DR- the tribe that shockblast and Karl and all that quit cause they couldn't take the heat they ended up joining TQ and fighting agaisnt their old allies and friends funny how friendships mean nothing on this game lol.

Big O was about some dectative guy in the future he was rich and all he controlled some sort of giant robot.

Was it Astro boy that used to be a good old anime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44039

i read it on onemanga.com too :p
Kara no Kyoukai
Black Lagoon
black lagoon is cool

i like katekyo hitman reborn anybody read or watch it?

DeletedUser

I youtubed it once you mentioned the name.

I run -DR- the tribe that shockblast and Karl and all that quit cause they couldn't take the heat they ended up joining TQ and fighting agaisnt their old allies and friends funny how friendships mean nothing on this game lol.
Tbh, i have no clue what tribe they came from or what they are doing right now. :lol:

Big O came on at night on cartoon network
I saw anime when i was leaving in my country. And over there i used to see them thanks to the Italian channels. we did have Cartoon Network though but i don't recall seeing Big O.

My favourite cartoni animiti are First of the north star and Dragonballs. A little bit less favorite is Tigerman/L'uomo Tigre. I rarely watched Tigerman 2.

I used to sing this songs when i was little. Actually, I have the tigerman song on my itunes and listen to it time to times. Great song.

DeletedUser

Code Lyoko wasn't a bad anime. Big O came on well past Midnight. Dragonball Z and Dragonball a anime no one will ever forget. Voltron I think is considered a anime.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... i have watched probably over 1,000 different series in anime... and no not just a few eps in each, but the whole lot of episodes...

I would have to say a few of my favorite would be
(All are the japanese audio, eng subbed versions)
S-Cry-Ed
One Piece
hajime no ippo
Keinchi
Hitman Reborn
Initial D
Slam Dunk
Major 1st-5th
And many more that I havent the time to list all... But these are some of my favorites...

DeletedUser

Does One Piece get more intresting? I made it as far as they're in the desert after they reach and pass the Grand Line and that arc was boring it is why i quit watching it.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... i have watched probably over 1,000 different series in anime... and no not just a few eps in each, but the whole lot of episodes...

I would have to say a few of my favorite would be
(All are the japanese audio, eng subbed versions)
S-Cry-Ed
One Piece
hajime no ippo
Keinchi
Hitman Reborn
Initial D
Slam Dunk
Major 1st-5th
And many more that I havent the time to list all... But these are some of my favorites...

English Sub FTW

Nice list. Ippo and Kenichi are my favorite on that list. The animation in Ippo-kun is pretty sweet, especially during the boxing scenes :lol: Kenichi is such a great martial arts anime. One of the best out there devoted to martial arts.