Anime

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yea it got too involved with me. People took it to the RL with the bf/gf thing...got kinda creepy

I RPed on myspace too. Since you did battle, do you ever remember names like the kesekis or famous RPers like Monster, DOOM and others?
Yes i do feintly but i do a speople still copying them to this day. the shimatiari rule was the last good one in charge of yahoo now it is in Magic's hands....anyway if you want to contiune this find me ingame I'd love to talk rp ^^.

Back to anime than!!!!

(silverflyingwolf12 is my name ingame and my yahoo and msn name ^^)

DeletedUser

Also goodight for tonight enjoy the forum and remember to vote maybe we might get this one sticky lol I can dream.

DeletedUser

Back to anime?

/neutral

Sry it kinda is in a way because we used anime characters and abilities from the shows in the fighting lol but even so we should still talk more about anime :lol:

So "Nodame Cantabile Finale" is finally out and Im super pumped to see the storyline progress. What new anime series are you excited for this spring?

DeletedUser

Does One Piece get more intresting? I made it as far as they're in the desert after they reach and pass the Grand Line and that arc was boring it is why i quit watching it.

Yes, if you skip the arcs then it is interesting, lol!!! I dont really like the arcs to much... right now luffy is trying to save his brother from impel down... luffy is dying, and a war between the government and the most hard core pirates is on the verge of happening, since the government is going to execute Ace (luffy's brother)

Hm...Hentai doesn't count Acid :icon_wink:

Ahhh yadi yadi.... I have watched that too, but I do not count that as anime... I for one know the difference between them....

Ippo
I've been looking for something similar to this.

Though the anime starts with the little kid training everyday with his father until his father died in a boxing match.

hmmmm!!! I think it sounds familiar, I think it is Ganbare Genki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well to go with the GT thing I think it was because the same person who made BZ and DB didn't make GT, in my opinion they should have stopped DBZ after the cell saga.

DeletedUser

Top 10 i was forced by Jubei07 to post so here it goes:

bleach,naruto,code geass,DBZ(series), D.N angel, Full metal panic ,Gundam Series (all of them) ,evangelon ,ikki tousen and Air Gear

Best Anime :)

DeletedUser

Yea go Bless! lol I forgot to mention one epic anime in my list post...Gurren Lagann!!!

"My drill is the one that pierces the heavens!" LMAO

DeletedUser

Do you guys and gals know any good anime websites? i would love to watch some of the cartoons i watch as a kid like Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Beyblade ect.

DeletedUser

This fall if i remember correctly based on diffrent charas and diffrent storyline.

DeletedUser

I don't watch much anime, I generally find the plot lines a little bit generic, monotonous, and focused on an unrealistic fighting power (I'll probs be corrected on this one - but it's only my opinion).

But there are two animes that I can actually enjoy that I've found so far :)
And they are Death Note, and Bleach.

Firstly, my favourite, Death Note.

This is the only anime that I have ever actually bought the manga for. It's insanely good, and I've found myself enthralled by it despite having watched it a multitude of times. Each time, when reading further and further into it, there are more deductions and twists that you notice. It's so incredibly well written that I can't find any flaws in it.

The thing I love so much about it is the fact there isn't all that much action. There are very few fight scenes, and unlike most animes where a midteen conjures up a massive energy ball and conquers the world, the actual storyline (relative to an anime) is strangely realistic. The real excitement for me comes with the physcological battle between L and Light. Both make moves that I, in their situation, would have never have thought of. Trying to figure out what/how things happen is really a huge part of the parcel for me. It's really enjoyable to watch. The first season is so much better than the second, but either is top notch and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Bleach is cool... but I just can't compare it to Death Note. Bleach is a classic, cheesy and generic anime, that for some reason ranks way ahead of any others for me.

I hate Naruto with a passion, and I've just started watching Hellsing OVA But can anyone else recommend anything as clever and intelligent as Death Note to me?

DeletedUser44039

if u want to see a anime a little bit more realistic i recommend u gungrave, the first chapter its a little bit extrange but i think u will like it :p

DeletedUser

Death Note was a excellant anime too bad it was so short, but all good anies are short. Bleach I like the idea of the diffrent swords.

Naruto too many fillers.