Anime

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I hate Naruto with a passion, and I've just started watching Hellsing OVA But can anyone else recommend anything as clever and intelligent as Death Note to me?

Since you liked Death Note (freaking amazing anime) you might like Code Geass. The plot is actually similar ^_^

I would also suggest Black Lagoon, Golgo 13(the ultimate hit-man: brilliant assassinations), Bus Gamer(only a couple episodes :icon_redface:), Darker than Black, Eureka 7, Natsume Yuujinchou, One Outs(baseball pitcher that plays mind games with his opponents), Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and Gantz(kind of graphic).

For manga, check out Cage of Eden, Liar Game, Ikigami, Gantz, and Case Closed.

Since you seem to like anime mixed with supernatural/psychological/mystery, you are bound to find one that you like in this list ^_^ Its always easy to match anime to genre that you like (action, love, comedy, mystery, supernatural, etc..)

DeletedUser

Since you liked Death Note (freaking amazing anime) you might like Code Geass. The plot is actually similar ^_^

I would also suggest Black Lagoon, Golgo 13(the ultimate hit-man: brilliant assassinations), Bus Gamer(only a couple episodes :icon_redface:), Darker than Black, Eureka 7, Natsume Yuujinchou, One Outs(baseball pitcher that plays mind games with his opponents), Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and Gantz(kind of graphic).

For manga, check out Cage of Eden, Liar Game, Ikigami, Gantz, and Case Closed.

Since you seem to like anime mixed with supernatural/psychological/mystery, you are bound to find one that you like in this list ^_^ Its always easy to match anime to genre that you like (action, love, comedy, mystery, supernatural, etc..)
I saw that :D Its like Gundam with different art and sentient rocks. Still good.

/also recomends Gintama

DeletedUser

If you like romance try Dears and chobits and Fruit Baskets(I think their considered romance not sure.) Action wise gundam any of the series, Blue Gender, I'm behind in my anime and manga as i lived under a rock for 4 years of my life >.>

DeletedUser

So One Piece just made me angry...Manga Ch 574: Chapter Title: The Death Of Portgas D Ace :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So One Piece just made me angry...Manga Ch 574: Chapter Title: The Death Of Portgas D Ace :icon_redface:
Inorite D:

It changed the point of the arc. :(

I saw it coming since end of the chapter before that though. (Kinda hard not to)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I figured it would fail but even so all of that story building up to this point and he just dies? Him and Whitebeard are sacrificed for the sole purpose of Luffy? lol Sure Luffy will become stronger from this somehow but firefist was so cool :( Who wouldn't want to have a fire type logia* as an ally :/ lol

DeletedUser

I'm so lost, please explain to the tired silver what the heck you guys are talking about please???

DeletedUser

Agreed. I am very disappointed and the only thing that will make me happy is if Luffy turns Super Saiyan and goes roid-rage on everyone there :p

DeletedUser

Ok time to keep this thread active >.<

If anyone is interested in music: (classical piano and orchestra) I suggest watching Nodame Cantabile. The 3rd season just started recently so you'll have 2 seasons to watch, then a 3rd to follow ^_^ Its a great anime!

Skip Beat! has a very similar feel to Nodame Cantabile, except the theme is about acting. Also one of my favorites :D

both of these also have a bit of a love story throughout >//<

DeletedUser

The music in the show is classical, but the modern take of the characters makes it better >.<

DeletedUser

Did anyone see Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? I saw the sub version what exactly is the diffrence?

DeletedUser

I believe Brotherhood goes more according to the manga storyline. It is basically the complete and real story of what happens. That original FMA anime is garbage compared to Brotherhood ;)

DeletedUser

I thought they are both really good.

Brotherhood is definatly the better of the two though.

I thought the film was pretty good until it was like OMG NAZIS then it sucked.