Anime

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Does One Piece get more intresting? I made it as far as they're in the desert after they reach and pass the Grand Line and that arc was boring it is why i quit watching it.

It pretty much one big arc lol BUT the recent Manga and upcoming Anime episodes are story based and action packed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Black Lagoon was great too...mmm...Revy....[spoil]
Black-Lagoon_revy_9-full.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

English Sub FTW

Nice list. Ippo and Kenichi are my favorite on that list. The animation in Ippo-kun is pretty sweet, especially during the boxing scenes :lol: Kenichi is such a great martial arts anime. One of the best out there devoted to martial arts.

Ippo
I've been looking for something similar to this.

Though the anime starts with the little kid training everyday with his father until his father died in a boxing match.

DeletedUser

Devil May Cry has a good movie to it anime wise. Resident Evil as well.

DeletedUser

I have no idea...it is almost 0 degrees here and with no heating of anytype i think i have the right to be kididng to noone lol.

DeletedUser

Amm not >.< my role play mother is but not me. Maybe your into it and hiding it from us. *Looks at you all suspiously like*

DeletedUser

No way! I only role play with random pep on myspace chats!
>.>
<.<

DeletedUser

I role play on yahoo and msn and imvu. i have a myspace o_O private mail me ingame if you want it though.

DeletedUser

Lol I don't RP anymore. That was back in high school when I use to RP T1-multi paragraphed fights and also the regular RP :p

DeletedUser

Neither do I. i quit after i lost someone like a twin sister to me ebcause of her bf and taking role play to far. T1 and T2 fast paced para rp expert trained by the ebst in my opinion someone like my mother akira or Rachel ^^. I can rp one lining to para normally but i hate one line rp as it annoys me thanks to Rachel and her teaching ways lol. i have a myspace to keep up with old friends and family and yahoo and msn for my gf and a few friends from here who want to talk to me.

DeletedUser

Beside role play has changed too much I have been rping for 6 years and I remember the old wars when rp was simplier and it didn't go so far you lose a gf or a best friend to it. And before it was all about doing it(pg rated M and above is what i mean) every two paragraphs. There is no point to role play anymore sadly. Instead I'm a writier ^^

DeletedUser

Yea it got too involved with me. People took it to the RL with the bf/gf thing...got kinda creepy

I RPed on myspace too. Since you did battle, do you ever remember names like the kesekis or famous RPers like Monster, DOOM and others?