Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your our BUFFET

wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo, just sent tons of nukes at xvi :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI LFAH
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235,176
Side 2: 231,807
Difference: 3,369

image.php

DeletedUser

ACTIVE just kick there member whenever LFAH/XVI owned them... .hahahhah

DeletedUser

You may wish to check what you post before posting, to actually make a post that is comprehensible...

And last I checked, the Overview said player had "left", not "dismissed by" next to a couple of the more recent names.

Besides, if you guys can only take on the inactives, then it shows your own insecurity as a tribe.

And to back up the insecurity of your tribe, let me show you a little screenie I got earlier :)

[SPOIL]
screenie1.gif
[/SPOIL]

If you would rather hope you can get a player or two banned by luck, as opposed to fighting them, surely that shows just how weak you guys are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hah! Noobs that dont even know the rules! Trying to get us banned because they are bad and can't fight. Typical XVI.

Your our BUFFET

Let me just say this, I am in ACTIVE. But when I first joined w36, XVI were really good. They had some players that were my friends like pistol, shveik, savvy, mr. Impossible(I don't know if all of them played, I'm mostly sure they did though). But now, most of the talent has left XVI. XVI isn't that good, they are struggling to "Own" a tribe that has 18 members, while they have 50+. If you ask me, that's pretty sad.

DeletedUser

Let me just say this, I am in ACTIVE. But when I first joined w36, XVI were really good. They had some players that were my friends like pistol, shveik, savvy, mr. Impossible(I don't know if all of them played, I'm mostly sure they did though). But now, most of the talent has left XVI. XVI isn't that good, they are struggling to "Own" a tribe that has 18 members, while they have 50+. If you ask me, that's pretty sad.

Pistol and Shviek were fun on W46 :) Shame that they have quit here :(

DeletedUser

Ohai noob, as googly said, they left, they were not kicked. So, before posting dumb things to make you look even more nooby than you are, I suggest you think before posting.

DeletedUser

It was a question of a member on the forum, that's all. I don't see how that makes the whole tribe insecure. I don't see where XVI (as a tribe) is trying to win this war by banning players. And even if players get banned, I don't see where's the problem, if there was a breach of rules (the support ticket is there for a reason, to use it). Not everyone knows the details of account swapping/account owner change(most probably because they never had to do these type of things) , so I see nothing wrong with asking questions about this issue. You get to weird conclusions based on weak arguments, and generalize it to the whole tribe.

As for the rest of what you activer's said, those arguments were already answered ,and you simply repeat them again and again (almost) every day (that being: "XVI attacks only inactive";"We don't kick players, they just leave", which i may add can be also because maybe you ask them to do it?;"XVI don't own Active like they should (based on quantity), so they suck"). Well, get over it.

DeletedUser

Ohai noob, as googly said, they left, they were not kicked. So, before posting dumb things to make you look even more nooby than you are, I suggest you think before posting.

them leaving still makes u look bad...........just proof of how insecure ur tribe members are.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

them leaving still makes u look bad...........just proof of how insecure ur tribe members are.... :icon_rolleyes:

Want further evidence of insecurity on one side's part? Let's see shall we:

[SPOIL]
screenie2.gif
[/SPOIL]

"how the fook has that got on there???" doesn't sound like a comment from someone secure within a tribe...

It is nice how I have been in ACTIVE for under a week and already have a couple of people who hate XVI enough to feed me screenies whenever I want them :)

DeletedUser

Wow, you have spies in XVI. Please teach me how to be such a cool player that has spies. When i'll grow up, i want to be just like you :S

The old Active also had spies in XVI. So?

DeletedUser

It shows that your tribe is full of disloyalists, if some will be happy to pass on information continuously via email to a new player in the enemy tribe. So if you guys are actually winning the war in anything more than stats (which is to be expected when you have nearly double the strength to work with) how come some of your players are working with me when they are not even under heavy attack from us?

No point trying to flame me for pointing out that your tribe has its own problems internally as well, and so whilst you flame us for a few players leaving, you can expect the same back linked to the loyalty of several members of your tribe :)

DeletedUser

"It shows that your tribe is full of disloyalists" Again exagerating ....alot:icon_rolleyes: Why do you get over-excited for such things? It's like you never saw spies before :S. Spies are not clear indicator of a tribe's performance. I saw plenty of no1 tribes having spies amongst their members, even when they were winning by far every war they were in (this is not XVI situation, it's just an example). And if i recall right Active had spies amongst it's members in it's peak days when it was ranked 1. Don't know if it's the case now, i have never cared about this sort of things. And btw, if you were criticising XVI for having a member asking about reporting a player (which by most is considered and underhand tactic), then clearly you must have the same opinion about spies.

Noone has ever claimed that XVI is perfect, of course it has it's issues. But thing is, like your pointed out, we have 50 members, so 2 players more or less don't make that much of a difference. However, that doesn't apply for a tribe like Active where each player counts.
These are the players that left/quit/were dismissed etc from Active since the war started:

HECT0R Left 14th February 2010 - 22:00 3,649,199
GhostJapan Left 13th February 2010 - 04:00 995,260
DEiiTY Left 06th February 2010 - 13:00 896,234
King Jude Left 24th January 2010 - 13:00 1,846,416
noobish idiot Left 22nd January 2010 - 01:00 3,497,182

For a such small tribe, that surely counts as alot (and i am not exagerating in any way, like you do).

As for XVI :
danvin77 Left 06th February 2010 - 19:00 1,469,501

Now tell me, who's in a better position?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also it shows how insecure your tribe members are by trying to get us banned because you guys can't fight. Idiot.

DeletedUser

DEiiTY Left 06th February 2010 - 13:00 896,234
King Jude Left 24th January 2010 - 13:00 1,846,416
noobish idiot Left 22nd January 2010 - 01:00 3,497,182

For a such small tribe, that surely counts as alot (and i am not exagerating in any way, like you do).

As for XVI :
danvin77 Left 06th February 2010 - 19:00 1,469,501

Now tell me, who's in a better position?

Well considering the "For a such small tribe" personally it looks like we are in the better position, considering 112/113 member gap between ACTIVE and XVI & LFAH yet we are still nearly level with conquers... I'd say us mate :icon_wink:

Don't go on about your "fair argument" and rubbish, you just said it yourself... (Just so you don't have to repeat yourself like you have done for the majority of your posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.