CATS vs TATS

DeletedUser

ohohoho. exile taking care of itself against all that? that would be a sight to behold . would be so unreal to see id be watching in fascination. now realy exile would simply be crushed .

pitty its unlikely to happen. actually no would kinda be boring too. that would be no war but just a mop up of unskilled people and inactives.

DeletedUser

ananthsr does are "untagged accounts" more or less then exile3?

then why not tag them ? and be upfront about it .. after all short term stats are not immensely relevant in this war

ha ha valpo ha ha .. after losing once to us, you still have the temerity to be here ;-) didn't you expect us to be crushed a few months ago as well ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It takes more then losing to exile for me to respect em or to think they are any good. can actually remember saying eile would be crushed. guess its possible. however I am sure AXE would have won the war with EXILE. if it would have been a crushing victory... can t tell with the other enemys axe was fighting while going up against EXILE. but it was quite clear who used his available ressources better in that war. just because EXILE was barely able to keep up with AXES fighting western front doesn t mean they achieved much. somewhere in the middle of the war EXILE had a litle spike from grebro quitting but even that turned arround again.

DeletedUser

i did in my last set of stats for you guys, i just dont know who is actual who if i did i would just put them players i.

DeletedUser

We've heard all that before Valpo. What was the outcome unfortunately ? All this focus on being elite and having the bestest skills and sending the quickest trains is very misplaced my friend, your activities should focus on the strategy required to achieve the outcome and you and your tribe failed at the time. Simple .. feel free to make it as complicated as you like, i prefer to keep it simple.

Exactly heavy thank you, and tagging the lot would make the stats mans job so much easier. Not just that, the others have to divert our focus from TATS in order to identify these and then noble them to get their support to disappear. I guess thats what makes it different from say an Exile3 where they are clearly identifiable as sources. It took us a little time to figure and it doesn't make the stats look as good as is real or we like but that's ok. It would be more like removing all the inactives from the stats and measuring only active players.

Will also be interesting a month or two down the line when a lot of the accounts will not be usable anymore, i have a feeling that will be the turning point.

DeletedUser

AXE stoped the war while winning to fight another foe. EXILE did not win they simply got lucky and survived this one.

DeletedUser

I would say that half of AXE got lucky that they found someone to merge with, the rest got betrayed. You were stuck in the middle and did not take a stand openly.

DeletedUser

oh right it made it easier for those that merged into tats to fight exile yep going up against the remains of axe as well should realy be considered lucky.

DeletedUser

just as wild an allegation as yours :)

DeletedUser

I would say you like doing that just to annoy me. and isn t it a fact that the fight for those that left is harder now. and is also fact that AXE was gaining ground before. let me draw a picture of a lucky merger:

TSoH and AXE people merge into tats rest of AXE stay neutral to them or even better fights with them now that would be lucky.

to be frank. id be happier if the merger had not happened at all . which would make the world look like it did in january:

da gaining ground on AXE. EXILE. losing ground against AXE. tH losing against TSoH. and the north nobling itself. I was quite happy with that. how annoying it is to see you coming here and proclaiming exiles victory over AXE.

DeletedUser

stats time
like last time there will be to sets, tats vs world and teats,tls vs world

TATS vs World
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: TATS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Godly tH Exile. Exile3 AXE DA !WAR! N.W.O.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,509
Side 2: 3,171
Difference: 1,662

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 763
Side 2: 441
Difference: 322

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Godly
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 292
Difference: 1,217

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 18
Difference: 28

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 478
Difference: 1,031

Side 1: 232
Side 2: 110
Difference: 122

------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 886
Difference: 623

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 197
Difference: 6

------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 220
Difference: 1,289

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 33
Difference: 23

------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 484
Difference: 1,025

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 9
Difference: 189

------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 617
Difference: 892

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 50
Difference: 27

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,507
Side 2: 193
Difference: 1,314

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 24
Difference: 19

[/SPOIL]

TATS,T.L.S vs World

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: TATS T.L.S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Godly tH Exile. Exile3 AXE DA !WAR! N.W.O.
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,612
Side 2: 3,170
Difference: 1,558

Side 1: 790
Side 2: 708
Difference: 82

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Godly
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 292
Difference: 1,320

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 18
Difference: 28

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 478
Difference: 1,134

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 119
Difference: 111

------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 886
Difference: 726

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 446
Difference: 220

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 220
Difference: 1,392

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 35
Difference: 21

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 484
Difference: 1,128

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 10
Difference: 188

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 616
Difference: 996

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 56
Difference: 27

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 193
Difference: 1,419

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 24
Difference: 19
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

exactly as annoying as you are about Exile dear Valpo dear Valpo .. you sow what you reap .. you shut up, i shut up

Sure jumped you from attacking exile to defending Axe and TATS pretty quickly, just like in game .. :)

a few of the tagless unaccounted but can live with those numbers heavy .. I quite like the trends

DeletedUser

send them to me ig and on saturday/sundays update ill add them =)

DeletedUser

Its quite obvious why i would deffend AXE and tats. it is where the people i care for are.
hating on EXILE is not as important as my friends.

DeletedUser

my relation to exile is of hate not more nor less. it is what drives me. don t tell me you did not know.

Its quite obvious why i would deffend AXE and tats. it is where the people i care for are.
hating on EXILE is not as important as my friends.

Make up your mind. Decide which one and then i will annoy you on that front.

Hate for Exile :ram: Love for friends - Valpo the pendulum

Now i realise I cannot blame you for your opinions, you are really confused.

DeletedUser

if i was to chose between fighting exile or help my friends . the choice would be easy. but its not as easy of a choice right now. and as long as there is a fight between those i care for there can be no definite decission from me. when this fight stops. then my decission is clear.

DeletedUser

AXE stoped the war while winning to fight another foe. EXILE did not win they simply got lucky and survived this one.

I have 2 regrets about the TATS merge... 1 being that Exile is so arrogant and full of themselves that they think they won against AXE, because of this merge, and im surprised that the remaining AXE players are ok with that false allegation..i think, not 100% sure, but i think that Exile was losing all the way through the Exile vs AXE war.. so im unsure why you think at any point you won anything

the other regret i have is that some ppl that were not so active, but very nice ppl were left behind...

Also....i do not claim that all players in TATS are elite, i quite frequently call myself a rim noob, so i am also unsure where you get that we think we are 1337, but active, yes we are..every tribe will have its set of noobs including exile ..and anan you are not a TW god, nor is anyone in Exile, you and Exile can be beat just the same as anyone of us.. this maybe all banter and fun, but really is there no end to your arrogance, if your spelling and grammar were a bit worse you would remind me of MasterAllen..ppl are now tired of hearing about TATS, get over, we are all at war so enough is enough..find something else to beat your chest about as this is now beyond old

DeletedUser

Errrrrrr well said Willow I second that........... Who are Exile again :)

DeletedUser

da gaining ground on AXE. EXILE. losing ground against AXE. tH losing against TSoH. and the north nobling itself. I was quite happy with that. how annoying it is to see you coming here and proclaiming exiles victory over AXE.

Idk why but i like that part.

Id say i believe if anyone really has a chance to be the last standing it would be DA.

Hate on me if you want but thats what i think :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Also....i do not claim that all players in TATS are elite, i quite frequently call myself a rim noob, so i am also unsure where you get that we think we are 1337, but active, yes we are..every tribe will have its set of noobs including exile ..and anan you are not a TW god, nor is anyone in Exile, you and Exile can be beat just the same as anyone of us.. this maybe all banter and fun, but really is there no end to your arrogance, if your spelling and grammar were a bit worse you would remind me of MasterAllen..ppl are now tired of hearing about TATS, get over, we are all at war so enough is enough..find something else to beat your chest about as this is now beyond old

You probably started calling yourself a rim noob after everybody else constantly reminded you of it! :lol: