CATS vs TATS

DeletedUser

i do constantly get reminded of it, but i have always said im a noob and that there are things i learn all the time...but it does appear that some ppl think they are all that and a bag of chips....guess maybe if i hit delete a few times it will make me more pro also ;) and i guess it would then also give me more justification to come back and just keep harping on the forums over the same old subject over and over again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 2 regrets about the TATS merge... 1 being that Exile is so arrogant and full of themselves that they think they won against AXE, because of this merge, and im surprised that the remaining AXE players are ok with that false allegation..i think, not 100% sure, but i think that Exile was losing all the way through the Exile vs AXE war.. so im unsure why you think at any point you won anything

the other regret i have is that some ppl that were not so active, but very nice ppl were left behind...

Also....i do not claim that all players in TATS are elite, i quite frequently call myself a rim noob, so i am also unsure where you get that we think we are 1337, but active, yes we are..every tribe will have its set of noobs including exile ..and anan you are not a TW god, nor is anyone in Exile, you and Exile can be beat just the same as anyone of us.. this maybe all banter and fun, but really is there no end to your arrogance, if your spelling and grammar were a bit worse you would remind me of MasterAllen..ppl are now tired of hearing about TATS, get over, we are all at war so enough is enough..find something else to beat your chest about as this is now beyond old

Arrogant ? So if someone calls my tribe 'at best average' just because he does not like catapults, that is a sweet foxy and if i choose to put opinions across which you may disagree with that is arrogant ? So be it, i have been called enough names here, add another to the list.

I dont see where anyone called you or all of you elite either, you are just as average or good or ugly as the rest of us, please don't go getting a swollen head and then pretending to come over all humble. We are all mortal in this game, my troops die just as easily as yours. Come down to earth - earth calling sherry - the high horse is unsteady.

I just think that you are easy giving the banter but not so easy being at the receiving end. This TATS thing is all the rage and I would hardly be discussing todays football scores on the forum. Just give as good as you get and cut the philosophy lessons which are quite boring, i'm right here and not going away.

Rather late to feel sad about all the nice people too, there have been plenty of those thrown into the tw graveyards and many crocodile tears shed as well. You orchestrated it and have to live with it. Don't pretend to be sorry, that is terribly arrogant.

Oh and for the record, i dont see anyone else in exile claiming anything about any war, it's just me and my personal opinions on you and TATS. So direct your volleys at me directly. Am happy to face em unlike certain folks who send deputies .. As for the war, we are doing very well thank you, do you want to post stats or should i ? :)

DeletedUser

I dont see where anyone called you or all of you elite either, you are just as average or good or ugly as the rest of us, please don't go getting a swollen head and then pretending to come over all humble. We are all mortal in this game, my troops die just as easily as yours. Come down to earth - earth calling sherry - the high horse is unsteady.
Nice work on re-wording pretty well much what WM said several posts ago :lol:

I just think that you are easy giving the banter but not so easy being at the receiving end. This TATS thing is all the rage and I would hardly be discussing todays football scores on the forum. Just give as good as you get and cut the philosophy lessons which are quite boring, i'm right here and not going away.
yaeh, just like I wouldnt talk about TW on a football forum :icon_rolleyes:

unlike certain folks who send deputies .. As for the war, we are doing very well thank you, do you want to post stats or should i ? :)
Deputy reporting in for duty, and without further ado, stats of TATS against our current enemies :)
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: TATS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. DA tH Godly !WAR! N.W.O.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 50
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 832,914
Side 2: 451,046
Difference: 381,868

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. DA tH Godly !WAR! N.W.O.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 654
Side 2: 418
Difference: 236

image.php

Side 1: 6,158,889
Side 2: 3,848,595
Difference: 2,310,294

image.php

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. DA tH Godly !WAR! N.W.O. AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3,482
Side 2: 1,928
Difference: 1,554

image.php

Side 1: 32,996,045
Side 2: 17,925,777
Difference: 15,070,268

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

and some more representative stats of the entire engagement showing the true picture .. football score update coming up next on sportscentre

Side 1:
Tribes: fox EviL TATS T.L.S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile3 Exile. DAD AXE tH !WAR! Godly DA *N~L* N.W.O.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Side 1: 194
Side 2: 288
Difference: +94

Side 1: 800
Side 2: 819
Difference: +19

Timeframe: 04/02/2010 00:00:00 to 11/02/2010 00:00:00 (week before)
Side 1: 728
Side 2: 656
Difference: -72

Timeframe: 28/01/2010 00:00:00 to 04/02/2010 00:00:00 (2 weeks back)
Side 1: 1,025
Side 2: 677
Difference: -348

p.s. havent bothered to add a few tagless in here, you know which one i presume Ancient .. and your original has found it's true home i note :)

DeletedUser

And I assume you mean InsaneKoTR ?

Im not really too big into digging all those account up, but we can add them next time if you like.

Maybe its not my original, maybe I multi account that one as well as the other 5 or so that I do. Or wait, is that sid? I dont even know which account I play anymore!
Jokes aside.

Yes, you see correctly :)

DeletedUser

you know which one and we both know you know which one you coy one you Ancient :)

yes josh .. congrats on the inactive stream drying up and on the support vanishing - p.s. go do some stats homework, you'd be congratulating us on more than just T.L.S. :)

p.s. for willows -> i think you missed the part of the conversation where i told valpo that my allegation was as wild as his. Lesson - read before you banter :)

DeletedUser

actually that was sarcasm due to all the comments that ppl have been posting..you know the ones where all of you come on here and try and say that "we" as in TATS claim to be like elite etc...etc... and i do believe i was saying i was average and a bit of a noob, twist something else...nobody from TATS has claimed to be elite or other wise except in a joking manner..

where did i say my troops dont die...did i say they were immortal...nope..but you do act like yours are.... but we all know when things get too hit hectic the great Ananthsar will hit delete like he always does or maybe at least this time you will turn the account back over before hitting delete, who knows :icon_rolleyes: you once talked to me into staying and i still thank you for that...but had i quit, i still would not have been the great deleter like you...claim real life issues all you want but it take like 5 secs max to set a sitter

and speaking of high horses, you have been on one so much and repeating yourself so much that you are freaking boring and making the externals a bore to read...i think i will go back into hibernation mode and let you continue to ramble to yourself about your hate of sid and ancient and how horrible TATS is and how great exile is and how you just rule and you pwn everyone because you are the "Great Ananthsar" would not want your over inflated head to burst at any point

DeletedUser

My my .. that was an outburst, got under your skin!!! bye bye willows, good riddance, won't miss you.

btw ancient

Im not really too big into digging all those account up, but we can add them next time if you like.

so using them is fine but adding them into the stats does not impress you ? just clarifying for the sake of future arguments

Brutus987

If Ancient wants stats, he can have them....The Exile ones =)

The Exile. Fam Vs. TATS and Sits:

Forever:
Side 1:
Tribes: Exile3 Exile. DAD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TATS T.L.S fox
Players:

Side 1: 1,727
Side 2: 892
Difference: 835

image.php

Side 1: 15,547,155
Side 2: 8,420,576
Difference: 7,126,579

image.php

Last Week:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 690
Side 2: 189
Difference: 501

image.php

Side 1: 6,128,190
Side 2: 1,776,796
Difference: 4,351,394

image.php

Last 24 Hours:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 23
Difference: 111

image.php

Side 1: 1,172,568
Side 2: 216,666
Difference: 955,902

image.php

Slacking are we ancient???? Or are you lot so tied up with the 'Rim n00b Tribe Godly'....Or maybe the N.W.O. 'Exile Ops' guys....Sunny thing, they are beating you too :S

Side 1:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 115
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 1,241,911
Side 2: 1,084,483
Difference: 157,428

image.php

thats not counting tH and DA and DA* and AXE....Losing just slightly eh? No worries, with your lil princess Crysa's defence build, i feel quite sympathetic.....

Anyways, im running for the longest sensible on-topic post in W15 History :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

think you won that award lol

though i dont see why fox are in there, or dad who stated somewhere they have diffrent agenders =S

i understand T.L.S, but they be gone shortly with the way you guys ae tearing through them, then you just got us >=D

DeletedUser

Brutus should really add in tH, Godly, and DA :) oh and then add in Insanekotr since he keeps tribe hoping..stats wont look so pretty for CATS then

Brutus987

Nah, Exile and DAD and N.W.O. are pretty tight and doing well. The point is that the Exile and close Co. are doing the best....

EDIT: In totally unrelated news, K97 is a sea of barbs....What's the odds of Sid moving down there?...Hmmmn, Let me think....A lot

EDIT 2: I won the award....Id like to thank my Villagers, All of the nukes that made that post possible, and my hamster, who wrote the script (Though it was still better than Anan's posts :p )

Last edited:

Krazymoefoe

Just wanna know why everyone thinks fox is family with TATS which we are not so yeah take us out of the stats <.<

DeletedUser

EDIT: In totally unrelated news, K97 is a sea of barbs....What's the odds of Sid moving down there?...Hmmmn, Let me think....A lot

Whats the odds of brutus breaking 2mil points after 2 years of playing?...Hmmmmn, Let me think...NOT a lot

Im a tad annoyed the growth charts do not go right to the bottom, because I suspect that there could be another award waiting for you down there.

Anyway, keep spending your time posting on the forums, and ummm, I dunno what else it is you do ig :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Just wanna know why everyone thinks fox is family with TATS which we are not so yeah take us out of the stats <.<

Tats nobles closely followed by support from fox qualifies for grouping in stats methinks :)

Feel free to take them out of the stats and post a fresh version though, those look good too ..

Cheers krazy, you guys are fighting a good fight

for the record

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 261
Side 2: 133
Difference: 128

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Side 1: 94
Side 2: 36
Difference: 58

not promising it will stay this way but we are reasonably satisfied

DeletedUser

Whats the odds of brutus breaking 2mil points after 2 years of playing?...Hmmmmn, Let me think...NOT a lot

Im a tad annoyed the growth charts do not go right to the bottom, because I suspect that there could be another award waiting for you down there.

Anyway, keep spending your time posting on the forums, and ummm, I dunno what else it is you do ig :icon_neutral:

i lol'd:lol:

Kuenchinu

Brutus987 you really need to stop hiding the fact that your "CATS" family of tribes are getting hit harder than you planned :icon_rolleyes:

here is the real stats

Side 1:
Tribes: TATS T.L.S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3 tH !WAR! N.W.O. DA DA*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,741
Side 2: 3,206
Difference: 1,465

image.php

Side 1: 739
Side 2: 773
Difference: 34

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,479,891
Side 2: 30,207,027
Difference: 13,727,136

image.php

Side 1: 6,939,067
Side 2: 7,060,120
Difference: 121,053

image.php

Now for 2 tribes fighting 7 tribes, you cant say that TATS and T.L.S are losing hard.

Now just to show how well TATS is doing am going to take away T.L.S from the stats

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3 tH !WAR! N.W.O. DA DA*
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,640
Side 2: 3,206
Difference: 1,566

image.php

Side 1: 715
Side 2: 419
Difference: 296

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,522,283
Side 2: 30,207,027
Difference: 14,684,744

image.php

Side 1: 6,709,727
Side 2: 3,802,566
Difference: 2,907,161

image.php

hmmmmm so CATS are kicking TATS out of this world :icon_eek:

oh wait no there not :lol: sorry for a second i got CATS mixed with TATS :icon_redface:

Go TATS!!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

** Golf Claps for the Tribe Hopper**

Congrats - I am impressed that you have managed to keep all those egos in check and show some teamwork here the last week or two.

Not to mention a few of your long time inactives suddenly throwing off their cobwebs and attacking........ (I am amazed that so many accts can be handled so well by so few players).

A change in tactics from you will of course result in a similar change in tactics from us to be sure.

DeletedUser

Since we are throwing stats about. What is the difference between attacking a barbarian village, or a deleted account? What about an inactive account sitting in the tribe? Would you still attack the same account in the same situation, but if it was out of the tribe now? Just some to think about. :icon_wink: