Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,652,506
Side 2: 17,228,611
Difference: 15,423,895

image.php

Allegiance of the scary eyed men

VS

TATS

To be honest, we're not doing that bad against the allegiance of the scary eyed men. :|

DeletedUser

you are the scary eyed men not us ;) .. the tide is turning though topat .. slowly but surely

ToPaT

Thats expected if not a given?

3 times as many villages = 3 times as many nukes = 3 times as many nobles = 3 times as many ennoblements.

DeletedUser

3 times as many villages = 3 times as many nukes = 3 times as many nobles = 3 times as many cats = -0.5 times as many ennoblements :)

Yeah eventually the easy targets of opportunity will dry out (and god forbid start fighting back), the nature of the merge means we have few 'easy' targets, so we are working on getting the hard ones to fall not to mention the many untagged accounts which need to go first (and they are) - the ones that don't show in the stats.

TATS is triumphant in the prelude, but will predict the growth in difference to continue but start tailing off in the next few weeks and start reversing in a couple of months - irretrievably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that would mean exile is good enough to noble of targets on a large front with a tribe of back up. and you guys are mainly average players at best.

DeletedUser

yeah but so are you valpo, dedicated but average :)

that would mean exile is good enough to noble of targets on a large front with a tribe of back up

translate from klingon please, we are talking about many tribes here, not exile .. didn't get what you meant, and can't see the relevance. Your exile obsession ;)

DeletedUser

you got that wrong i am not actually what i would call dedicated.

and no can t translate if you did not get it. my english skills aren t good enough to reword it so it shall remain a mistery .

oh and i said average at best. in other words mainly just plain bad.

translate from klingon please, we are talking about many tribes here, not exile .. didn't get what you meant, and can't see the relevance. Your exile obsession ;)

my relation to exile is of hate not more nor less. it is what drives me. don t tell me you did not know.

DeletedUser

of course i know and makes the game fun .. love it actually

plainly bad works just as well as average for me, imagine when we are the last tribe standing and you'll still be on the forums calling us average :)

the word to use in case you are hunting for it is 'effective'

DeletedUser

nope i would say : left without proper competition.

even if exile does win it will not have achieved this alone. theres no reason for me to call that effective. i would call it lucky.

DeletedUser

effective at doing nothing in the wars till the last one, if exile won the world i think alot would be dissapointed a tribe that sat back through nearly the whole world doing nothing won. no offence but its true
it would of been like NL beating axe >.>

DeletedUser

nope i would say : left without proper competition.

i.e. last man standing - that is what counts at the end of the day in this game howsomuch ever you let your hate cloud that fact.

There is every reason for you to call that effective but i have never expected reason from you in reference to exile, and the game would be boring if you suddenly started being reasonable too.

You can only outlast what is put in front of you, if the competition is poor then being average or even pathetic is good enough.

That is so tough on the world heavy, a tragedy actually, i weep. Also smacks of cluelessness but to be fair, i am utterly clueless as to what you have achieved in this world as well, or your older tribes whichever ones they were except for TSOH.

DeletedUser

lol
you know i would be happy for you guys but annoyed if you did for that reason i stated

DeletedUser

how about i admit this:

exile is able to pray on those down incapacitated ot significantly weaker then they are.

would it be exile vs tats only. which would be unfair in itself as tats is a mass of much more active villages then exile. then you would see efficiency.

and if you guys even lose with nearly the whole world on your side. trust me i ll be hear to rub it in laughing all day long about it.

DeletedUser

That is the precise kind of allegation any person with a bug in his head can make, for it can never be proven. I do not expect reason from you but can you please be a little more classy with your wind-ups ..

How about i admit that we would still quite easily take care of ourselves with TATS and their mass of much more active villages and their mass of untagged accounts supporting each other and the help of fox and the help of getting friends in allied tribes to support you .. counter that valpo

I will also be here rubbing it in and laughing .. just like exile beat axe remember :)