Mtar

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

Your our BUFFET

He didn't tell you to not post here, he is asking you a question.

DeletedUser

Ego’s don’t win wars. :icon_cool:

That's all I wanted to say...

No they don't. Not sure the relevance though, no one claimed that their ego would win a war, assuming youre referring to my tidbit about my ranks. If someone starts an entire thread dedicated to the huge accomplishment of ... a clear? ... then yeah ill throw in something slightly more worth bragging about. Do I think im the best player in TW? No, far from it. We'll see how things start looking a month from now.

If you want everyone to be humble and always complimenting eachother, then go to a tea party and stop complaining whenever someone says something that can be considered self-promoting. If the entire forum was how you seem to want it, most people would fall asleep reading it.

And no, egos dont win wars, teamwork does. Had we known he wasnt going to be online, this would have played out differently. The real world called, we'll deal.

balubhai

Well, your member count has dropped lately, due to... /Care to explain?

You dont have any right to question that because we know that you are a failed leader. Getting ur tribe to a merger even before nobles ( or even cats) are out in a world .....WOW simply amazing !!!!!

balubhai

oh my god , i was referring to the time they merged. at that time there none. huh

and this nub (me) certainly have more cats and rams than u pro.

Matflan50

You dont have any right to question that because we know that you are a failed leader. Getting ur tribe to a merger even before nobles ( or even cats) are out in a world .....WOW simply amazing !!!!!

It was a question, don't get ahead of yourself.

Secondly, I have a right to ask questions. What you say is irrelevent, because you are not a mod and hold no rank within these forums. :icon_rolleyes:

Thirdly, if you're criticising me on our merge? Well, (if I can bother referring back to my past arguments) you'll find, that Clean (Assuming that you are in Clean) has quite a few problems themselves. One of them being this thread.

Lastly, saying that I'm a "failed" leader, meh... I haven't failed thus far, have I?

EDIT: You're a noob.

Your our BUFFET

Matflan, your post has some truth. This thread is not a problem though. And saying that he is a noob is so far off, you have just downgraded you rep to most players. You obviously don't know his playing rep and the tribes he has lead. Oh well, I will not start another argument.

DeletedUser

If Azura are as good as they say, why do they beg for PAs?

Prince1lukey118 on 06.03. at 18:32
hi i am near you i am asking if you want to be a pa i am experienced and it would be good for us and good later in the game we could work together?

balubhai

Lol yup i am a noob.

And for your info , i am the leader of Clean. And my tribe is still here where as your tribe (Squad) isnt here :) . So guess wht , u failed as a leader. Now just do the job of the recruiter well otherwise , i think u will become a forum mod for ur tribe next

Matflan50

Lol yup i am a noob.

And for your info , i am the leader of Clean. And my tribe is still here where as your tribe (Squad) isnt here :) . So guess wht , u failed as a leader. Now just do the job of the recruiter well otherwise , i think u will become a forum mod for ur tribe next

You're the leader of Clean?
Wow. I never expected that.

Honestly, I expected more...

P.S. - I don't consider SQUAD as being "my" tribe. It is our tribe, for our players. SQUAD is it's own tribe with no ownership. TBH, I'm just the leader.

Same goes for NoName.

Last edited:

Your our BUFFET

lol. Same thing goes as sending mails out to ppl to restart.:lol:
Actually, they are totally different things. Telling people to restart is showing that you want to do good in the world, so you want a few more barbs in the area. That was the worst dodge of a flame I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

lol. Same thing goes as sending mails out to ppl to restart.:lol:

See, that's where the huge difference lies between the stars of this world like us, and random noob tribes like Azura. We actually know the difference between beeing dominant and submissive. And we are very dominant.

DeletedUser

Actually, they are totally different things. Telling people to restart is showing that you want to do good in the world, so you want a few more barbs in the area. That was the worst dodge of a flame I have ever seen.

LOL. Sending out mail's is a sign of weakness, I'm sure you wouldn't know that:icon_confused: