Mtar

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

balubhai

P.S. - I don't consider SQUAD as being "my" tribe. It is our tribe, for our players. SQUAD is it's own tribe with no ownership. TBH, I'm just the leader.

Same goes for NoName.

For doing something for a tribe , u have to feel the ownership , every player in the tribe got to feel that this tribe is mine , So yes its my tribe rather than Sativas or Mtars

And i just wonder , if u dont consider Squad as ur tribe , y ur still having that fail siggy

balubhai

There's so much I can say to that, but I'm not looking for an argument. I'd advise you not to try and "flame" me again, really...

Oops running out of explanations ??? And i dare to flamme ur pathetic failure as a leader :p

alexanderlegend

Wait Lemme Catch up with the beginning,do u expect MTAR to hav eonly that lil troops he dodged ur attk leaving the excess maybe lol!

Matflan50

For doing something for a tribe , u have to feel the ownership , every player in the tribe got to feel that this tribe is mine , So yes its my tribe rather than Sativas or Mtars

Don't be so bloody arrogant.

Oops running out of explanations ??? And i dare to flamme ur pathetic failure as a leader :p

I dare to flame your pathetic attempts to write a sentence. Really, it's like talking to a 12 year old.

DeletedUser

So does making early player alliances, then take them out. wow.
lets just end this convo

balubhai

Don't be so bloody arrogant.

I dare to flame your pathetic attempts to write a sentence. Really, it's like talking to a 12 year old.

may be u are :|

again running out of explanations ???

A failed leader with a fail siggy .

Your our BUFFET

So does making early player alliances, then take them out. wow.
lets just end this convo
He never made the alliance. One of your players asked one of my players for an alliance, and in return my player farmed your player. You started this, WE end it, not you.

Matflan50

may be u are :|

again running out of explanations ???

A failed leader with a fail siggy .

What kind of answer can I give you that you'd possibly understand?
Mayb somthn lik diss?

It's interesting to read your posts, really it is. You're posting in a thread where one of your players is arguing with the enemy tribe leader. Yet you, the supreme ruler and owner of Clean, still choose to try and insult me? - Why?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What answer kind of answer can I give you that you'd possibly understand?
Mayb somthn lik diss?

It's interesting to read your posts, really it is. You're posting in a thread where one of your players is arguing with the enemy tribe leader. Yet you, the supreme ruler and owner of Clean, still choose to try and insult me? - Why?

If you trying to speak to someone about grammar, then please do it correctly.

balubhai

So you're telling me (Again) that I'm not allowed to post here, b'cos you say so? :icon_rolleyes:

I dont see me telling u not to post here , i was just answering ur pleading about *y are u insulting me when this thread is between clean and its enemy ....*

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated

As defender

1 MTAR 3.110
2 Buzaaka 2.890

i now totally know how MTAR must be feeling...
Some low pointed -SE- members around me caught me offline and killed most of my Offense while i was sleeping...
I saw 1 attack coming.. i even had set my alarm for it... and then my alarm fails and my precious :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: Dies :icon_cry:

Not cool... My time zone doesn't match this world i think.. :icon_sad:
Gief night protection!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i now totally know how MTAR must be feeling...
Some low pointed -SE- members around me caught me offline and killed most of my Offense while i was sleeping...
I saw 1 attack coming.. i even had set my alarm for it... and then my alarm fails and my precious :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: Dies :icon_cry:

Not cool... My time zone doesn't match this world i think.. :icon_sad:
Gief night protection!!!!

lol..mtar loses his lc too:(now he has equal troop count as me:icon_razz:

Defender: MTAR
Destination: Restarting is Advised (545|512) K55

Quantity: 0 0 96 9 22 304 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 96 9 22 304 0 0 0 0 1 0

<3rix4:)