Mtar

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And DR Terror has been farmed so hard he's been dismissed from CLEAN

DeletedUser

I highly doubt thats all of MTAR's LC lol, and same for his axes. Yes a dent but a clear defiantly not.

DeletedUser

Or all of his axes lol.

So fix your first post, he isn't cleared lol...

DeletedUser

You don't know that. But I do know that's all of his axes ;)

DeletedUser

I'm damn sure that isn't :lol:

Now you seem like a decent player. Why in a mass recruit?

DeletedUser

Haha. Have you sitted MTAR? to fully know of his awareness of his military might sir?

DeletedUser

Oh, well still dosen't matter lol.

If he thinks his tribe is good then is is an epic fail.

Is a fail already because he made a mass recruit...

DeletedUser

Regardless if he was cleared or not that definitely put a huge dent in him.

Your our BUFFET

I have sat him, and any decent player who have at least 2x that amount of axe. And his lc count could easily rebuild more axe then around 10-20 of your members have together in no time.

And DR Terror has been farmed so hard he's been dismissed from CLEAN
Nope, those weren't the reasons. He was inactive. I was unaware that he has been cleared until now. But if we knew and he gave us better communication, he would easily be stacked. You guys basically got lucky catching them offline.

DeletedUser83993

I have sat him, and any decent player who have at least 2x that amount of axe. And his lc count could easily rebuild more axe then around 10-20 of your members have together in no time.

Nope, those weren't the reasons. He was inactive. I was unaware that he has been cleared until now. But if we knew and he gave us better communication, he would easily be stacked. You guys basically got lucky catching them offline.

Whether it was luck or not I got to give them props for having the balls to face you guys. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your our BUFFET

Well, there is the borderline of stupidity and having balls. They are dangerously crossing to the stupidity side. We have a ratio of clears against them to clears against us of 5 to 1. Probably 15 to 2 actually. Not sure...

Last edited: