Mtar

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i think it is a nice report it doesn´t matter for me if he is cleaned or not .... but i think he isn´t happy that a lot of his troops died :D

DeletedUser

Perhaps Azura would rebuild quicker if they were farming with the 700 of their troops they used to support a barb next to me.

Ohhhh Terminator, didnt think i scout my farms? LOL. Noob tactic.

Sorry for ramming, catting and clearing MatthewEx. I think I actually made him cry.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Azura would rebuild quicker if they were farming with the 700 of their troops they used to support a barb next to me.

Ohhhh Terminator, didnt think i scout my farms? LOL. Noob tactic.

Sorry for ramming, catting and clearing MatthewEx. I think I actually made him cry.

lol +1...

I do have to say that spiking farms can be a good tactic to try and kill enemy farm troops..
I almost never use it, only on worlds with night protection...
If you have an active player near you that keeps farming in the nights, it can work..
But i prefer to use my spears for farming in this state of the game..

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

its funny to see noob tribes celebrating clearing a single player even when half of their tribe is cleared and farmed continuously lol.

oh yah its their only achievement they can celebrate about :|

DeletedUser

bablu don't go all defending about how great ur tribe is, it's not.

DeletedUser

its funny to see noob tribes celebrating clearing a single player even when half of their tribe is cleared and farmed continuously lol.

oh yah its their only achievement they can celebrate about :|

Come on, you gotta give credit where it is due.

Following the 2nd report I'd say well done. 1 hit might be pure luck, 2 strikes indicates something else. 300 LC is gonna hurt.

balubhai

ever heard of backtime ?

and i am not defending my tribe , i am just saying it aint anything new that u have done. its u guys boasting about clearing one guy and not us posting every report of the farms we have made out of ur guys :|

DeletedUser

lol.
you have indeed hit us aswell m8
I'm not denying tht ;)

DeletedUser

Ahh very good, forgot i was being attacked, ahh well guess I will start playing again :)

Loving the way it took 2 entire tribes to clear me!

DeletedUser

I think it have been established, mainly from the CLEAN side that backtime is not the case.

It was some good stuff from the Azura guy, no doubt, even though it is on a cheap background if MTAR was inactive.

That said, then there is absolutely no doubt that CLEAN is the best tribe of the two.

DeletedUser

Dark T-Rex I wasnt active today at all haha but that said I was still hit and dues where they are deserved, But with that said it took two tribes to take 1 player down, and more than 10 players.

But that said I am down, not out ;)

You know what they say about an angry MTAR, watch out :D

DeletedUser

Dark T-Rex I wasnt active today at all haha but that said I was still hit and dues where they are deserved, But with that said it took two tribes to take 1 player down, and more than 10 players.

But that said I am down, not out ;)

You know what they say about an angry MTAR, watch out :D

Didn't know it took 2 tribes ^^ Rather silly putting so much effort in taking one guy down.

*notes: Go around MTAR-area in a big circle in future hunts*

DeletedUser

No Mtar were arnt scared. your tribe declared on us. What did you respect, that we let you attack us without any retaliation!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

clearing your farming area is hardly declaring war in this game. But thats besides the point...

But this celebrating the clearing of one player says a lot about your tribe lol. If i posted a report of every AZURA and enemy? player ive cleared i could fill a book.