Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

After revising the posts, it seems it was from the THE camps where the accusations of Phoenx jumping in bed with LoEN were coming in. Still haven't seen you setting them straight, I guess that's your prerogative.

My point still stands that you haven't taken accountability for it, I haven't seen you own up to the fact that it's your fault BD are being attacked by LoEN, despite the accusations against Phoenx.

BD are NOT at war with LOEN .. confirm that with Baddie / Msft if you want... If they were .. then they would of had ALOT more then 3-4 Players attack them.

It may seem to LOEN that we are at war with them .. And if we called for the calvary they would come...

But BD is not in ANY situation from LOEN .. seriously .. who is telling you this garbage????

P.S Stats are not WAR .. i agree .. but are certainly used to gauge how well the war is going .. Do you not count your soldiers on the battlefield before you go off to war?

Same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

I don't:p I just sent em straight away when I see 24000/24000 on my overvieuw:p

we have here a perfect example of stupidity smart thinking. If you read it carefully, this guys said: 'I don't (count my troops). I just sent em straight away when I count on my overvieuw:p' "see 24000/24000" is counting...

Last edited:

S1cky Dutch

Dohh..finally somebody notice.. And don't say i'm stupid. Thanks. I was bored and needed something to post:p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
we have here a perfect example of stupidity smart thinking. If you read it carefully, this guys said: 'I don't (count my troops). I just sent em straight away when I count on my overvieuw:p' "see 24000/24000" is counting...

For someone that wanted to leave the "mudslinging" out of the forums, you sure do an awful lot of just that, eh gicusan?

I love pointing out the contradictory statements you keep gushing out, about keeping it clean and free of garbage, yet that same sentence you post more trash talk to ensure that we continue this mudslinging..

here is a case in point, of more BD hypocrisy...

Sorry I tried to read this .. but I couldnt get past him saying " WA WA WA ... WA WA .. WA .. WAAAAA "

I have a sits?!?!? .. Damn which tribe???? .. Gimme Gimme Gimme!!

Yet he knew what i was posting about...

BD hypocrisy at its best, constantly spouted on the forums.

Eventually you will say something you DO mean, (like saying you dont want to continue it) and you will FOLLOW thru on your words....(without ending the same post with an insult, AKA Gicusan Joke.) Such as leaving it ingame as has been posted several times...

Sigh.

Gicusan

i have no idea who that poster is. I reacted to his words. actually he admitted himself 2 posts down that that was him making fun. everybody laughed and I even edited my post. why are you so tense pajuno? you were hiding your sense of humor in one of the villas Pheonx lost to BD?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i have no idea who that poster is. I reacted to his words. actually he admitted himself 2 posts down that that was him making fun. everybody laughed and I even edited my post. why are you so tense pajuno? you were hiding your sense of humor in one of the villas Pheonx lost to BD?

of course you dont know who that is...

But either way, you are hypocritically pointing out contradictions....

And here i am presenting you with another one!!

Got no response?

Ps. Sicky is one of my guys. You know this.

my sense of humor went out the window with a certain member of BD blocking me.

inform him that 3 months does not defend his stance without an explanation, and that the 3 months has been extended eternally by me.

BD wants to get ugly, play ugly, Everyone should know that i will stoop to any level, and compete in any format.

Game is officially on. (ie i just threw my "honor" right out the window for you, BD)

Gicusan

so you did lost all your sense of humor.

as for "game on" and all that. we don't need your words. we heard them. as in DN war, this is one more occasion where the enemy attacked first and at the end of the first 2 weeks, it was still the enemy at a loss. It is as I say so far Pajuno.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so you did lost all your sense of humor.

as for "game on" and all that. we don't need your words. we heard them. as in DN war, this is one more occasion where the enemy attacked first and at the end of the first 2 weeks, it was still the enemy at a loss. It is as I say so far Pajuno.

Blah blah blah.

The humor went out of this war the second members of your side deemed to take things personal. As i have always done throughout my TW and PNP careers, i always play eye for an eye, and i always lower myself to their level. BD has set the tone, with their whines, words, and actions. The bar is set, your ahead in round one.. But you got a long way to go to shut me up.

Gicusan

paj, really, tell us the coords of the village and we would send you back the bag with your sense of humour. or is it that you dont wanted, that the only way you can fight is throw random phrases around and develop enmity. you a sad fellow pajuno.

DeletedUser

To get this back on topic...

1 - BD - Made it to rank #1, I haven't really seen them tested yet cos HAM was a joke and [DN] quit half way through the war. Despite this I think they are widely regarded as the worlds best tribe and Phoenix will be a grand test for them. They are fighting well so far, even if the pnp is not so impressive.

2 - RAM - My tribe so can't really comment, glad we have regained our stability after mod-gate.

3 - THE - Overall a good tribe, number 1 for most of this world. Now upto 57 members, I'm guessing the recruiting was there to freshen things up after a lull in activity, would be good to see them back at their original peak.

4 - Phoenx - Stood upto BD and doing a good job, even if they are not winning the war, it's certainly going to test BD. I think Pajuno has answered many of his critics in the same way RAM has, so props for that, however this war has the potential to make or break Phoenix.

5 - BH - A strange situation, but essentially if they continue to hug THE, they have nowhere to go after the Northern rim is taken over, call me blind but I don't understand the logic unless the plan is to war them afterwards.

6 - LoEN - Some good players, I'm not sure the tribe has achieved anything of note yet, kind of in 6th place due to other tribes disbanding. I wouldn't write them off until they get into a real war though, time to show us what your made of!

7 - DECIDE - I am impressed with how they have got back on track, really done well to hold off THE. Maybe they can turn it around, but it's gonna be a tall order and if they did they would earn tremendous respect from me.

8 - Hammer - Seems to me like they are dying.

9 - ~B~
10 - D2 -

- I honestly don't see both of these tribes having a big say in the end game of this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

1 - BD - Even if some of them hate me, I respect some of them even if we disagree about, well, everything. A good tribe, but I might change my mind if they do the same thing with the Phoenx war as the [DN] war.

2 - RAM - Shoulda been named Boxxytheism or the Church of Boxxy or something like that, I would have been happy. Good tribe in general, I'm pleased with karmaX so far, despite my not liking the idea at first. Oh, we're in second place now :)

3 - THE - Haven't seen them on the pnp as much as before...JP and lethal will always have my respect, and I generally view them as a good tribe.

4 - Phoenx - I've always sorta liked paj even while not liking him...if that makes sense. A good tribe; I look forward to seeing how they do in their war with BD.

5 - BH - No idea. A nice tribe, but I'm not sure where they plan to go in the future.

6 - LoEN - question mark

7 - DECIDE - I still like them :) still alive although most of the people in the tribe that I knew are no longer in it =/

8 - Hammer - another question mark. hello mcmellow!

9 - ~B~ - /b/ :icon_confused: rename yourselves

10 - D2 - wat

Gicusan

I still cant believe you are glad with an enemy leader becoming your duke. What kind of tribe is that who can accept and need something of that kind. But then again, I remember a profile of a tribe, forgot the world now: "Long live our friends and our enemies who we fought until we merged!". This is genuine. And it is one of the best I ever seen.

KarmaX

Ya, Ya, I think you missed out the phrase "Fighting is the best way for men to know each other" . If you're not a man then its fine !

xinryr

I still cant believe you are glad with an enemy leader becoming your duke. What kind of tribe is that who can accept and need something of that kind. But then again, I remember a profile of a tribe, forgot the world now: "Long live our friends and our enemies who we fought until we merged!". This is genuine. And it is one of the best I ever seen.

I'm pleased with karmaX so far, despite my not liking the idea at first.

:|

DeletedUser79042

so I said hi to mcmellow instead
there there ...

Everybody is fond of blondes in this game afterall... (Is she one ? :icon_wink:)

Ok back on topic.

1 - BD - Good point total - would not know more anyway ...

2 - RAM - Good point total - same case ...

3 - THE - bronze medal so far. Good positioning. Many inactives - supporting the frontline (do not ask me how I saw it - I did). Many slooooow (but steady at least) steps forward. I am a rather small (happy rebuild) barrier for them atm.

4 - Phoenx - GO PAJ ! Do not mind what they write against you and the walls they all post to make the rest "hate" you! I declare a fan!

5 - BH - PnP absent as if it is contaminating for them. Still rebuilding for another 1.5K (real) incomings to Hammer probably... We have troops.

6 - LoEN - have no idea.

7 - ~B~ - agreed to
:icon_confused: rename yourselves
comment

8 - DECIDE - More alive and kicking than many think so

9 - Hammer - "biased" hello mcmellow! (stole it form xinryr :lol: )

10 - D2 - ???

... recruits/food

robot out

DeletedUser71844

What would you guys recommend we change our name to? :icon_eek: