Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser79042

A bit off topic to this thread, but here is a suggestion for you:

"(Lost) Brigade" would suit you more right imo ... (~LB~) ...

DeletedUser

I still cant believe you are glad with an enemy leader becoming your duke. What kind of tribe is that who can accept and need something of that kind. But then again, I remember a profile of a tribe, forgot the world now: "Long live our friends and our enemies who we fought until we merged!". This is genuine. And it is one of the best I ever seen.

Karmax brought something that lacked in T-W-C, aggressiveness and teamwork. Being one that pushed for this to happen, I am very happy of the result. I fought him and his close guard down for quite a while so I know how he values teamwork and have seen him in action.

You would probably prefer to see a less aggressive tribe down there at this point. We did what needed to be done. This is our internal management and we couldn't care less of what you think about it.

happy sitting Gicu! Many sleepless nights coming for you!

DeletedUser

Just dropping in to say hello to my fans!

And r2 you know perfectly well I'm a redhead. (Don't make me angry!)

After witnessing ~B~'s skype chat I vote you change your name to "Foul mouthed children"

That's about all I have to say. I guess I'll drop back in in another few months or whenever I feel the need to measure my....well you know.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
paj, really, tell us the coords of the village and we would send you back the bag with your sense of humour. or is it that you dont wanted, that the only way you can fight is throw random phrases around and develop enmity. you a sad fellow pajuno.

Hahah.

I am the one with the problem?

All your guys do is mail, talking garbage. Nonstop garbage. i thought the whole idea was to leave it on the battlefield, not stoop to playground insults left and right.

It is at your personal insistence on being a tool that is drawing the enmity. All you have to do is let the game go on without the nonstop ingame taunting.

When the shoe is on the other foot, i will show you how to win with class... Something BD only pretended to know until this point...

Gicusan

Too much hate in you Pajuno. You are a sour loser.

btw, you any active? I mean it took you some days to answer me.

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahah.

I am the one with the problem?

All your guys do is mail, talking garbage. Nonstop garbage. i thought the whole idea was to leave it on the battlefield, not stoop to playground insults left and right.

It is at your personal insistence on being a tool that is drawing the enmity. All you have to do is let the game go on without the nonstop ingame taunting.

When the shoe is on the other foot, i will show you how to win with class... Something BD only pretended to know until this point...

Well i am sorry but they clearly won with class over TARDIS as i am one of the former tardinians. I was proud to lose to BD as they won using many different skills and techniques that can only be shown by classic players and a tribe on top of their game.

As to gicusan's comments above i don't think that it is hatred that is stored within pajuno, i believe that he has never been in a tribe that has such fun and commitment to each other such as the fun and commitment of BD. :)

Tags

Current Top 20 as of well now:

[spoil]
top20.jpg
[/spoil].

I felt no need to write them down or link them as everyone knows already.

Looks to me like everyone is about to have a lot of fun and it is about time.

Let us see some movement outside of the top 6 tribes.

DeletedUser71844

Current Top 20 as of well now:

[spoil]
top20.jpg
[/spoil].

I felt no need to write them down or link them as everyone knows already.

Looks to me like everyone is about to have a lot of fun and it is about time.

Let us see some movement outside of the top 6 tribes.

OH don't worry, there will be some movement. Very soon. :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
JEALOUSY is what we like to call that :-D

its not jealousy, DB.

What it comes down to, is that the entire DN war was a suck off fest of both sides...

mainly cause BD knew that half DN already sent in their applications... So no one wanted to offend anyone else by being a doucher...

Yet none from Phoenx sent in apps, so BD can be the way they truly are now.....

Bunch of clowns with their taunts, insults, and low brow humor via Ingame Messages... but again, everyone only sees the "calm cool demeanor" of BD pnp...

Too bad Bd is much uglier ingame for real... What a difference Phoenx and DN war are... Guess you guys knew all along who you were gonna recruit from DN, but got no hold on anyone in Phoenx...

(zubi is another story..... I see that BD is not that confident, that they need to stoop to recruiting players outside BD to do their dirty work.... Again, this is a "myth" but further proven by Ingame mails....

;)

DeletedUser

They are Rim size in the core. It doesn't mean much at this point.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they have a lot of people answering yes to question 16.

Badlapje

Fyi: our interview process works in three steps:
1. an application
2. the questionaire
3. an interview on skype

After step 2&3 and sometimes after step one, the tribe votes whether or not to let the player continue or if there's a problem that means we break it of right then and there. I'm the friendly neighbourhood cop, so i'm on standby if you have questions (about the process or the tribe).

1) How old are you?
2) What country do you live in?
3) How long have you been playing TW, what worlds?
4) Please advise why you want to join BD. After all we are not the top ranking tribe.
5) What other online war games have you played?
6) BD is a tribe that plays for the team. Would you have troubles offering nukes/D for the team if called upon? Would you offer them voluntarily if you got to spare and see a tribesmate that can use them?
7) Can you use Skype? Can you use it daily?
8) Why did you join T-W-C/RAM?
9) If I asked you to noble a village from T-W-C/RAM in order to join us - would you?
9.1) Would you let us noble you and play another account in BD?
10) Are you prepared to use tools that might break the rules of the game in order to achieve victory? I hope they don't use illegal stuff to win. Winning by cheating is not an accomplishment, especially when talking about a "game"
11) Do you like chocolate or cheese? Chocolate
12) Would you have any issues taking orders from female players? I'd love to.
13) Are you currently under attack? No I wish I was
14) What is a nuke? Pls describe the your basic nuke build.
15) Are you active on the public forums? If not why not? Yes
16) Would you spy on your old tribe for us before we allowed you to join?
17) Have you ever coordinated an attack with other players? If so: pls describe the one you consider the best briefly.
18) What do you think makes a tribe successful?
19) If you had one memorable moment from your time in your current tribe what would it be?
20) How many hours per day do you devote to TW on average?
21) Do you always type in BB code when in letters? and on the forums?
22) Currently what are your offence and defence troop levels in each of your cities?
23) Would you be prepared to allow a BD member account sit you prior to you joining to ascertain areas that may require improvement?
24) What was your most memorable defense ingame? Pls describe briefly.
25) State the main advantages of a premium account.
26) What made you quit in the past?
27) What is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness?

cheers,
b.

Yes BD can play dirty.

DeletedUser66411

I'm sure they have a lot of people answering yes to question 16.

Badlapje

Fyi: our interview process works in three steps:
1. an application
2. the questionaire
3. an interview on skype

After step 2&3 and sometimes after step one, the tribe votes whether or not to let the player continue or if there's a problem that means we break it of right then and there. I'm the friendly neighbourhood cop, so i'm on standby if you have questions (about the process or the tribe).

1) How old are you?
2) What country do you live in?
3) How long have you been playing TW, what worlds?
4) Please advise why you want to join BD. After all we are not the top ranking tribe.
5) What other online war games have you played?
6) BD is a tribe that plays for the team. Would you have troubles offering nukes/D for the team if called upon? Would you offer them voluntarily if you got to spare and see a tribesmate that can use them?
7) Can you use Skype? Can you use it daily?
8) Why did you join T-W-C/RAM?
9) If I asked you to noble a village from T-W-C/RAM in order to join us - would you?
9.1) Would you let us noble you and play another account in BD?
10) Are you prepared to use tools that might break the rules of the game in order to achieve victory? I hope they don't use illegal stuff to win. Winning by cheating is not an accomplishment, especially when talking about a "game"
11) Do you like chocolate or cheese? Chocolate
12) Would you have any issues taking orders from female players? I'd love to.
13) Are you currently under attack? No I wish I was
14) What is a nuke? Pls describe the your basic nuke build.
15) Are you active on the public forums? If not why not? Yes
16) Would you spy on your old tribe for us before we allowed you to join?
17) Have you ever coordinated an attack with other players? If so: pls describe the one you consider the best briefly.
18) What do you think makes a tribe successful?
19) If you had one memorable moment from your time in your current tribe what would it be?
20) How many hours per day do you devote to TW on average?
21) Do you always type in BB code when in letters? and on the forums?
22) Currently what are your offence and defence troop levels in each of your cities?
23) Would you be prepared to allow a BD member account sit you prior to you joining to ascertain areas that may require improvement?
24) What was your most memorable defense ingame? Pls describe briefly.
25) State the main advantages of a premium account.
26) What made you quit in the past?
27) What is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness?

cheers,
b.

Yes BD can play dirty.

And how do you know that the cheating question means that saying "Yes I will cheat to win" is the "right" answer.... I can tell you right now it is not. :)