Top 20 tribes opinion

Gicusan

let us not mention that the last 2 pages of this thread is full of it but it is really nothing special. some questions to see if the applicant is worthy of the tedious interviews on skype.

jakeeboy

there are no wrong or good answers in the BD questionnaire. its purpose is to find a little about how the applicants think before the real interview and not to find out if they think the way me or Bad or someone else in BD thinks. Of course, there is a very low chance of someone saying yes to cheating to ever be recruited but that is about the only exception. Those players are more than welcomed in TWC where the culture is a little different. (I am not saying all TWC players are cheaters but you know what they say: "tell me who your friends are so I can say who you are")

Always got to have a dig huh:icon_rolleyes: Maybe you just need to let go of a little.

Gicusan

What can I say. Recently I found out some very unpleasant stuff about what was going on in there. I used to suspect it, even had someone telling me about it, but now it is confirmed from 3 sources, 2 of them very reliable.

KarmaX

:icon_twisted: It doesn't matter :p I'm glad we got more nobles ready to move :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

just thought i would put the record straight.

It was once said 'just because i have not been caught does not mean i do not cheat'.

Maybe it's down to luck or SOMETHING ELSE.

There is also another saying 'people in glass houses should never throw stones'.

BD NEVER had a player banned for cheating??????

I await the answers.

Oh and for the questionnaire thing you just have to know someone in BD who will vouch for you.

Let's be honest how did some of those players get into BD????

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

BD had 3 bans to my knowledge:

1. Badlapje had a password of a sitting in the sitting notebook. he says he never seen it there and also he says it was most probably a trap.

2. canine and cracker. during DN operations when we tried and (succeeded) to put 5k attacks inside 1 hour or 15 min mostly, we did a lot of sitting. When sending attacks from attack planner from a sitting, they accidentally sent from their own account, 1 attack each. That happens and that is why they only got a few villas deducted (10 or 20).

I am not saying we never made mistakes, but can you compare those with the multiaccounting done with hidden IPs in order to save 60+ days accounts and multiaccounting more in the open - that is not only cheating but also stupid. And the fact that it is common knowledge inside TWC that people know eachothers passes. 10 players banned together including most leaders. This is cheating. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

As fo the last question, i dont understand it and i fail to see why do you care anyway.

DeletedUser

BD had 3 bans to my knowledge:

I am not saying we never made mistakes, but can you compare those with the multiaccounting done with hidden IPs in order to save 60+ days accounts and multiaccounting more in the open - that is not only cheating but also very stupid. And the fact that it is common knowledge inside TWC that people knew eachothers passes. 10 players banned together including most leaders. This is cheating. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

As fo the last question, i dont understand it and i fail to see why do you care anyway.

There WAS a lot of multi-accounting in T-W-C. Can't say how much I complained about it, but it was a lot. It did not look good on us, to say the least. The good news is that it is no longer the case. We have moved on to something else. (I never got banned for anything and wasn't part of that)

T-W-C is not RAM. The shame is behind me now as I look forward.

xinryr

Having to use arguments from the fairly distant past to discredit us is at best going to sway third parties, which at this stage of the world are few anyway. As you pointed out, BD's history is not perfect. No tribe's is. If you can't find a real reason to disprove a point either admit it or pretend you didn't see the post; this is just a waste of everyone's time.

The same to everyone in the future. As if we didn't take our lumps (sorry for the bad writing, it's like seven hundred o'clock) back when this actually happened? This argument has been worse than the usual ones =/

KarmaX

:icon_twisted: TWC has freaking changed into RAM.. We're gonna RAM all the wall of enemies that opposes us :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

wabbit hunting is for w46 players only :D

Of course apparently no one who is eating wabbits are actually from w30, mostly leafuls recruits?

wabbits...

DeletedUser79042

It would appear interesting to see the new list here and some unbiased comments (and please ... we know BD is vs Phoenx and the other way round, THE are allied to BD, not many like them etc etc - just in case this ends up in havock once more... :icon_confused:)

Anyone ? With good ...intentions? (where is DJ ? :icon_wink:)

slates9

Maybe a little pointless these days, but I find it interesting to read stuff about my own tribe so I guess maybe others do to. (However, at this stage in the game I'm only going to do top 10 as the next 10 are literally pointless now)

1 - RAM: Recently take the rank one spot and I believe with the right tactics, could very easily hold it. Despite all the negative PnP and shit against Shipley, I do feel that he is one of World 30's strongest dukes at the moment. Only ever seen one internal issue in T-W-C, and that was because of the mods, hence RAM. Currently skirmishing with BD, and possibly future war with ~B~ to control the entire eastern rim?
Currently has 2 wars under their belt, KBC and [CRY]. Did well on both accounts, contrary to what the Shipley haters think. Not to sure what happened with Phoenx recently as I'm sure they hate each, yet I guess it's the common enemy linking them together? Guess we'll have to wait for the outcome of this, as if Phoenx prevail over BD, they'll have the choice of either THE, or RAM. A tough choice for Paj perhaps?

2 - THE: Lost rank one about 2 months ago after holding it for some time. Successfully beat CBTF, then turned their attention to DECIDE and Hammer. BH recently recruited Hammer, taking THE's pickings for the future. The big question is what will happen about it? And it something does, when? Lots of speculation about THE's inactivity recently, however, from their ops on DECIDE, it's quite clear it's not affecting them so much they cannot launch a large scale attack on them. To follow on, after almost 6 months of war, DECIDE are still around, being less then half the points of THE, you surely would have thought that something had happened by now, a merge, disbandment or a total annihilation of them, yet they still remain. Expansion to the north and south cut off, so the world should, and will be watching what the leadership of THE churn out next time on YouTube.

3 - BD: The once single elite tribe on World 30. No one could stand against them. Not many dared. Tardis tried it (kudos to them for that) and unfortunately didn't last much longer then 2 months due to severe pressure. Phoenx stepped up the to plate after a small border dispute and now are warring BD full time. In my opinion this will be the more interesting and best wars of World 30 so far. Rumours from the other side of the border (Phoenx) that BD are suffering from inactivity, yet with still 39 active players launching on Phoenx, I find it cute that a lot of people seem to think that Phoenx have already won this war :lol: I cannot wait to see what BD will pull out of their sack this time round. Personally I think BD will eventually prevail over Phoenx, but I also believe it will be their toughest struggle and take a hard toll on BD before it's up.

4 - BH: Once an unknown power that was TGoW. Change of leadership changed the name to BH while skirmishing with Hammer. After several months of war between the two, BH recruited Hammer's best and brightest. Currently residing along the northern rim of World 30, and referred to by some as "World 30's most insignificant tribe as of yet". However, with the current actions, this may well change soon. Keeping a quiet face up there, letting the world watch with fascination.

5 - Phoenx: Paj's powerhouse. Recently proved themselves by beating the Die. family, a tribe that was almost 3 times their points when they started (I'm probably wrong there). Then began skirmishing with LoEN and RAM, but to the surprise of World 30, halted and turned their full attention to BD. A bold move to make, and one that so far has paid off for them. However, now that BD are beginning to get to grips with the accounts, could the tide turn? Could this be Paj's last stand on 30? Or could this be his name-maker on 30?
Constant bickering with THE on the forums. I honestly feel that this will be Paj's only regret if he loses to BD, not that he lost, but that he could not fight THE, pound for pound :icon_wink:

6 - ~B~: Led by DairyBoy, the little stirrer who disbanded Tardis during their war with BD :icon_neutral: However, one action cannot change his entire past and future, or that of ~B~s. Currently skirmishing with DECIDE, and at war with Legion. Controls the entire east rim with the expection of a small patch in the south east. Could put them in a ruddy good position for future wars against any tribe that comes up against them. It'll be interesting to see how ~B~ play it out, and who they favour in the future.

7 - LoEN: Personally I feel that these are the most insignificant tribe of World 30 so far. I have never heard one single word from one of them on the forums, let alone about an attack on them, or by them (save Temp's war). A useless piece of waste sitting on the side waiting for something to happen maybe? Phoenx?

8 - DECIDE: After 6 months of war with THE they're still standing. Recently lost their ally Hammer which allows THE to focus 100% on DECIDE. How much longer will they last. Looking like they've been plagued with inactives, but slowly and surely have pulled things together and got down to a hard core of players now. A solid PnP presence when they do appear on the forums, and from what I've heard, a good in game presence too. Good luck in the future

9 - D2: The remnants of Die. I don't think they're fighting against Phoenx anymore, so I am confused as to what will happen to them being hemmed in by RAM, LoEN and Pheonx. Merge or die I guess. Simple as.

10 - TUC: Recently recruited EXPAND's leftovers...from halfway across the world. That's the only reason they are in the top 10, so I feel as if I don't need to rate them. Kthxbai :lol:

dan1000best

I'll try and not make it too much like slates but he pretty much summed everything up quite well - I enjoyed the post.

1 RAM – My tribe. I can only give my opinions as an insider, utilising the information I can see - as I’ve been told more than once that I’m being left out of the loop with tribal ops and general going-ons due to my relations with certain players in BD.

so..

The Good:
  • activity is high
  • everyone is willing to help each other; support-wise mainly
  • morale is being kept up.
The Bad:
  • a lack of momentum in tribal plans
  • jumping in on the BD flame fest (nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon, it’s smart, but joining in on the PnP with the mockery when there’s nothing really to be mocking BD about from the stats against RAM [SPOIL] Side 1:
    Tribes: BD
    Players:

Side 2:
    Tribes: RAM
    Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
    Side 2: 78
    Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 739,532
    Side 2: 712,656
    Difference: 26,876

image.php

[/SPOIL]couple that with most of the posts coming from RAM members I find myself disagreeing with, I find it...unnecessary)
  • the leadership, apart from Shipley, I dislike because of the way the tribe is now run because of them - I can cope with it, it's just not high on my favourite things list. But I may be wrong, if an equally matched tribe turned their attention fully on RAM (with the new leadership structure) and the tribe survived I would happily admit I was wrong.
2 THE -
The Good:
  • They have always had good stats, nothing’s changed and the recent war against HAMMER and Decide was yet more proof that they're still a powerhouse in W30
  • Their forum presence has always been good, a little quiet as of recently though
  • If they keep their relations with BH and BD, plus a little activity always helps ;), then they'll be around a lot longer based on their map position. Oh and TUC should really watch out, hm?

The Bad:
  • Becoming increasingly boxed in by their diplomacy, so a hindrance and a benefit there
  • Decide war is unfinished, no caps in the last week so we'll have to wait to see what happens there
  • Rumours about inactivity? maybe low morale because of that
3 BD -
The Good:
  • Their skill level per player is amongst the best in W30, it's undeniable if you have ever had firsthand experience of their attacking and defending abilities
  • Player co-operation and support, especially with sitting, has to be commended
  • Tribal stats are pretty much the best on W30 and have been for a while

The Bad:
  • Diplomacy could have been utilised more, but it's how they chose to play the game so...
  • Their map position also leaves them vulnerable to attacks from multiple fronts, which effectively is what is happening currently. If they manage to turn their stats back around, and im sure this is improving morale so it may very well be the case, then it will be a good demonstration of the ability they have which has recently been doubted by some
  • Activity has been dwindling
4 BH -
The Good:
  • Did well against HAMMER, gave their stats a much needed boost me thinks
  • Activity seems to be pretty stable

The Bad:
  • Nothing really to note about them, perhaps a war with ~B~ will make things more interesting
  • I don't really like their image, just something about them - I have never spoken to any of them I don't think though...so if I did maybe that would change
5 Phoenx -
The Good:
  • The skill level they like to mention, now and again, has been proven to be true from some of their players; according to some of the accounts I have heard from players in BD
  • For a relatively small tribe I have always thought they have done well, and it's only been proven by their previous wars and current
  • Activity seems to be high for the most part
  • Tribal stats are amongst the best
The Bad:
  • Depending on their diplomacy the map position could be potentially dangerous
  • I guess their PnP presence is like marmite, I hate it.
6 ~B~ -
The Good:
  • Map position is okay, depends if they make anything of it

The Bad:
  • A larger majority of unskilled players than skilled
  • Inactivity has been hitting them recently
  • PnP presence is like setting the kids free in a crèche
7 LoEN -
The Good:
  • When I find something I’ll let you know

The Bad:
  • Done nothing of merit
  • I suspect food for the first tribe which goes after them
  • PnP presence is lacking for a top 10 tribe
  • Seem to be having an activity problem, unless they just like to eat internals and barbs constantly :icon_confused:
8 DECIDE -
The Good:
  • They've stuck it out through the BH / BD / ~B~ / THE wars / skirmishes so they should be commended for that
  • Activity seems to have levelled out
  • Skill level from some seems to be okay

The Bad:
  • Not really an issue at present but their map position could prove to be fatal, maybe merge with RAM when we get closer? :icon_idea:
  • Some of their good PnP people died away, what’s left I’d consider to be adequate
9 D2 -
The Good:
  • Map positioning is okay, but if they are planning on staying as their own tribe then they need to kill something quick...rather than just the internals and barbs.

The Bad:
  • Remnants of a tribe, not much to note from them so far.
  • Can't imagine morale would be that high at this point
10 TUC -
The Good:
  • Again, I’ll get back to you

The Bad:
  • Recruiting across the world, never a good plan
  • Nothing to note from them
  • No PnP presence
  • Food for anyone that wants it