North West News: Its Gunna Get Bloody

DeletedUser81820

w28 is the first world I played in tribal wars, I have been here for almost 2 years, pwo kicked me out of k33, drink took most my villages in k24 but I developed a nonofficial nap with close drink members so I could move to k12 and k2 and continue playing, I moved. lost my internet for 6 months, but still played 1 1/2 hours a week at work. I think I have done ok, here recently i see ~L~ take 5 of my villages in k24, which I thought was drink territory, I knew I would lose them, but to ~L~ ? strange this would happen. did drink let this happen? does drink yet know this happened? I do know I have nowhere else to move, I must make a stand in k2 and k12, the world is just too small anymore. through my entire time here in w28 one person has stood by my side. Dangelo98, we have played and helped each other through it all. I make my stand with him, Me and dangelo98 declare war on d army. a person who is more than twice our size combined. will we win? maybe, maybe not. I know we will not win if ~L~ and fudge help him. He has tried to bully the wrong person, If i go down then I go down fighting. are bullying tactics what fudge and ~L~ use? we will soon find out.

DeletedUser21713

wait.... I thought ~L~ were warring the melon family anyways :icon_confused: or am i missing something :icon_confused:

DeletedUser77516

Who knows but, ethantucker from somewheres in the melons family is funny.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, we will try.
And yes, these words I use are, for lack of a better word, strong.

Yes, it is called tribal wars. I don't want to hug you, and I don't really want to hug anybody. I've been a strong advocate for Tribal Wars not Tribal Hugs, and I don't like to show myself as a hypocrit.

And the reason you, bluenile23, have not been contacted about this diplomatic relationship is because it was established with FUDGE exclusively. I beleive about the time KK still existed and FUDGE was loyal to them. If their tribal profile was even accurate in that aspect then.
My life is very fine thank you and I think I'll stick with it.
And one must realize that in a war of words propeganda, exaggerations, rhetoric, perssuasion, and verbose language wins one over. If you take a riposte to heart you may become overwhelmed with animosity and overract. Leave your feelings at home.

Such an iniquitous situation we are in. The world watches this diplomatic argument in apathetic awe. It must be astounded that the largest player of all W28 Maitt has spoken.

I can't bear to see someone complain over nothing... so I have sent you some 52 reasons to complain now. Enjoy.

w28 is the first world I played in tribal wars, I have been here for almost 2 years, pwo kicked me out of k33, drink took most my villages in k24 but I developed a nonofficial nap with close drink members so I could move to k12 and k2 and continue playing, I moved. lost my internet for 6 months, but still played 1 1/2 hours a week at work. I think I have done ok, here recently i see ~L~ take 5 of my villages in k24, which I thought was drink territory, I knew I would lose them, but to ~L~ ? strange this would happen. did drink let this happen? does drink yet know this happened? I do know I have nowhere else to move, I must make a stand in k2 and k12, the world is just too small anymore. through my entire time here in w28 one person has stood by my side. Dangelo98, we have played and helped each other through it all. I make my stand with him, Me and dangelo98 declare war on d army. a person who is more than twice our size combined. will we win? maybe, maybe not. I know we will not win if ~L~ and fudge help him. He has tried to bully the wrong person, If i go down then I go down fighting. are bullying tactics what fudge and ~L~ use? we will soon find out.

The border agreements with Drink ove K24-23 were between PWO and Drink and were disregarded when PWO broke apart. Although there have developed natural borders where one tribe is more dominant then the other i.e. K23 is more ~L~ then Drink and K24 is more Drink then ~L~ we have not officially made agreements as cross nobling has been minimal. In the more northern K's there are plenty of food for both of us, like wormbucket for instance :icon_wink:

wait.... I thought ~L~ were warring the melon family anyways :icon_confused: or am i missing something :icon_confused:

Its less war and more nom nom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77516

I can't bear to see someone complain over nothing... so I have sent you some 52 reasons to complain now. Enjoy.

He was right though, Fudge was loyal to KK at the start, the profile had something basically saying we are waiting for your call KK, that changed when they realised kk wasn't winning. And targeted some of my friends in k30. From then they merged into ~L~ and fought agaisnt the tribe they claimed they were loyal to.

DeletedUser

He was right though, Fudge was loyal to KK at the start, the profile had something basically saying we are waiting for your call KK, that changed when they realised kk wasn't winning. And targeted some of my friends in k30. From then they merged into ~L~ and fought agaisnt the tribe they claimed they were loyal to.

Fudge was created because those players had friends on both sides and could not choose. Mid way through the war Fudge member came under attack from some KK players who had jumped to the conclusion that Fudge were working for ~L~ from the start. That is when Fudge contacted ~L~ leaders.
The idea of Fudge was that it had no loyalties until it was provoked by disillusioned Kittens

DeletedUser77516

That is why I'm on the other side of the world. Thank you for clearifying. though it still does not explain their old profile when devo was in charge

DeletedUser

It said "Friends with ~L~ and [KK] who disagree". Never said "loyal to [KK]". But i could see where you'd get that from. People in FUDGE still had some PA's in [KK] at the time.

DeletedUser77516

When it was smaller around when hambone65 joined, the profile said somethink like were still here if you need us kk. something like that

DeletedUser

<Shrug> Yeah that was probably before i joined too. Well the point is i guess, that we're heading into what will be a drawn out war i'm guessing. Already lost two vills but no big deal :)

DeletedUser

52?
They better be nukes. I can't take 52 fakes. I'm starting on a feast, it'll be ready by the time they arrive. They better be hungry. If its fakes there will be a lot of wasted food.
Wait a second, I thought there were 53...

DeletedUser81820

I may get eaten but I'm gonna do my best to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

DeletedUser

I may get eaten but I'm gonna do my best to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

And I encourage you to do so! I'm not attacking you personally but there is nothing I dislike more then an enemy who just rolls over and lets you win without even working up a sweat.

Lafr0062

And I encourage you to do so! I'm not attacking you personally but there is nothing I dislike more then an enemy who just rolls over and lets you win without even working up a sweat.

Like PWO declaring and folding, cookie? Than mass deleting when losing, than find another account in another tribe? LMAO.

DeletedUser77516

<Shrug> Yeah that was probably before i joined too. Well the point is i guess, that we're heading into what will be a drawn out war i'm guessing. Already lost two vills but no big deal :)

who knows it's not honestly important now

DeletedUser

Like PWO declaring and folding, cookie? Than mass deleting when losing, than find another account in another tribe? LMAO.

Cba to explain this to you again. and anyway, not really on topic is it. And people used to call me a troll :icon_rolleyes:
If you would like to test my mettle in a fight then by all means send your troops my way.

Lafr0062

LOL Cookie I just pointed out a contradiction in your statement no need to get upset.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

While the forums can be an incredibly useful tool, they are sometimes counterproductive.

It is ones own hatred of hearing something they don't want to that leads to flaming and presonal arguments. Thus, threads can quickly degrade into impromptu snide remarks and argument.

Also, the forums aren't like the game. While given the opportunity to respawn in the game, you can in fact "Die" more than once in the game, yet I find this quote still applies rather nicely.
"In war, you can only be killed once, but in politics, many times." -Winston Churchill

DeletedUser

I'd agree marek. Lots of flaming if you take on false step. So back on topic.

How you liking mah villages? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Eh, it was kind of small but you'd only recently taken it yourself.

I must say I prefer to talk with you than many others mostly because you wear a grin when fighting.
Its like fighting with your friends. While you try to win the struggle, you take care to taunt the other person before you attempt to subdue them.
Makes it fun.