North West News: Its Gunna Get Bloody

DeletedUser

I seriously expected more outta them. I think they're feigning death right now and are kinda amassing some nukes because they think we've run out of ours. Just a hunch though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Huh, you know i just noticed that Marek hasn't been posting. Wonder where's he's run off to? :S

DeletedUser77516

Not sure, I didn't post on these forums when i was angery for a reason so maybe that could be it

DeletedUser81820

brilliant pepi, If you don't know why marek isn't posting then you really are clueless

DeletedUser

thank you i am quite brilliant. :icon_razz: Couldn't be because he's being account sat could it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser81820

hehehe good for you, I'm happy for you. Keep riding the coattails of ~L~

DeletedUser

87624105v3_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

about how i survive just as long as i make it a little bit farther.

But i'm gonna stop giving you fuel for the flame. Back on topic a little more. Here's some more stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: FUDGE ~L~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [MS] [M5]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,336
Side 2: 291
Difference: 1,045

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 5
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,329,249
Side 2: 1,630,972
Difference: 9,698,277

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 643,690
Side 2: 26,746
Difference: 616,944

image.php

and yeah yeah worm, ~L~ is doing all the work, we wouldn't be winning without them, blah blah blah.

DeletedUser81820

I'm not a part of [ms] anymore, i know how bad a tribe they are as do you, all I know is that ~L~ is the one working on me. I've lost one village to fudge and that was only because I've had had attacks by d army, tuskoriosito, and razvyzeus all hitting me, all fudge did was take nonfighting leader of [ms] into the fold while he was sitting a couple of other nonfighting leaders of [ms]. good job :D

DeletedUser

Thank you :)

Now since this thread is only gonna keep going by both sides posting here's a current map that shows:
FUDGE-light blue
[MS]-lime green
[M5]-lime green
~L~-Dark blue
index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77516

worm if i was in charge of either of those opposing tribes i would have you rimmed