Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Interesting world. No support outside tribe and 50 player max... Will be interesting yes :)

I liked W34 better. No support outside of tribe and a 20 member tribe limit, was fantastic. Anyhow, I'm liking the settings. They seem pretty fun actually. I'll be there.

twenty-five

Attack gap: 33 ms

Means -> time gap between two attacks is 33 ms => 4 noble train should only be sent in 102 msec

Way to fail..

4 attacks, 99 ms.

5 attacks, 132 ms.

Don't know where you are getting 102 ms from.

DeletedUser

Speed: 1.5 :icon_cool:
Unit speed: 1 :icon_cool:
Attack gap: 33ms :icon_twisted:
No paladin :icon_sad:
No archers :icon_neutral:
No churches :lol:
Coin based noble system :icon_smile:
Army camps enabled :icon_biggrin:
Morale will be points+time based :icon_cry:
No bonus villages :icon_neutral:
Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points :icon_cool::icon_cool:
15 tech system :icon_confused:
Beginner protection will be 3 days :lol:
No fake limit :icon_twisted:
No farm limit :icon_twisted:
Tribe limit: 50 :icon_cool:
No supporting players outside of your tribe :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Overall its looking good, 3k barbs will definitely encourage a lot more barb noblers, but any barbs near me will be catted down to be a farm rather then a noble target! :icon_evil:

Army camps will hopefully be a good addition, hopefully they will be useful, but by the looks of them they don't look too appealing, I haven't experienced them yet though.

Like the speed, GC, bp 3days :icon_cool: , like the No outside tribe support, was with Carlito on 34, and it was a great setting, wish it was a 40 tribe limit, but 50 isn't too bad.

I think there should be a fake limit, although i am a massive faker myself, its too hard to mark 3k+ incomings. I'm indifferent on this one.

Ill miss my pali :icon_cry: no farming on day one :icon_sad:

Morale..... :icon_rolleyes: yuck!

And finally, the 33m/s attack gap! :icon_twisted: should be interesting, Good players will need a lot more luck while trying to snipe my trains I think :lol:

DeletedUser

Way to fail..

4 attacks, 99 ms.

5 attacks, 132 ms.

Don't know where you are getting 102 ms from.

Lol you fail epicly, he is clever and knows why 102 ms

If you sent 1 noble at 0.000
then the second noble, if there has to be 0.033 in between them, has to be sent at 0.034, if you do that 3 times you get to 102 ms..

DeletedUser

then the second noble, if there has to be 0.033 in between them, has to be sent at 0.034, if you do that 3 times you get to 102 ms..

I'm almost sure that you are infact wrong..... When Morthy looks at this and blows the dust off his calculator, he will prob say its 99m/s

DeletedUser

I'm almost sure that you are infact wrong..... When Morthy looks at this and blows the dust off his calculator, he will prob say its 99m/s

Very true, they do probably mean 99 ms, but then it is wrongly formulated. If they say a 33 ms gab, then that means there is 33 ms between attacks.

So then this applies:

But seeing as we can not see 0.000* digits, we'd have to assume that what I described.
There might not even be 0.000* digits, if there aren't it would be 102 ms the way he formulated it.
If there are, then this indeed is not true. I was merely pointing out that he did not need to act like a moron against that dude who spoke about the 102ms for the first time.

DeletedUser80937

Just believe in your notebook and pen than calc. If 99 msec 4 noble train is legal, the attack gap is not 33 msec.

DeletedUser

There's 3ms difference between both calculations... It's hardly going to make a difference. ><

DeletedUser

the current ruling on other worlds is 50ms, are you telling me the fastest train i can send is 153ms? cos if you are, go back to your world and try again. I have sent MANY 150ms trains since they changed the rules. Which mean 99ms is correct, not 102ms.

on topic, nice settings, particularly nice to see another world with a faster actual speed too. Only moan would be morale but then thats just me being picky :icon_wink:

oh and barbs are a little high for my liking too

twenty-five

Using the precedent set by 50 ms gaps and the fastest train is 150. Thus 33 ms will be 99ms. I use the knowledge of how the game handles it, not the math. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser656

We don't use real maths around here (99ms should be correct).

DeletedUser

We don't use real maths around here (99ms should be correct).

Cookies and hugs
heart1.gif

Hopefully this will be the beginning of something good and eventually it will be reduced to 50m/s or less in total..... I had a feeling after the last update that it was going towards 500m/s or more :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hmm settings sounds good to me.......the thing i hate most is you cant degrade sp and sw from 1 to 0

DeletedUser

can you support your friends?

can you support your friends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The army camps will play a major role on this world.

With the no outside support setting you can't time support behind your trains, making renobling easier than ever.

Especially with the world uses coins, renobling is really cheap compared to expensive packets.

I can see the army camps being primarily used for support to freshly taken enemy villages, and tribes who fail to utilize that right could struggle to push frontlines.

Da Viking

what does it mean by "no farm limit"?

This:icon_idea:

Todner
its no farm limit

in some world there is a farm limit if you have more troops inside the farm that what the farm can station the fighting efficiency of your troops go down they wont be as strong that's what i think it means

On topic: I think its good settings for what I thinks going to be a good world. Good job Morthy and I cant wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.