Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Great settings. But not perfect

Could be by packets and no army camp.
And the barbs could be only to 1,5k
No morale

No bonus villages, no archers and no pally, and 15 tech become is perfect.

R3ST@RT

The no outside support is probably there to try and stop family tribes as they wont be able to support each other as efficiently, although it could be bad for the whole allies point of the game o_O but we will find out soon wont we:icon_biggrin:

allies WTF is that:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I want a faster than 2x speed world, that's a real world not a speed world :(. Oh and hi cruddy long time no see :) W30 Transformer with kebabe

:icon_surprised: wow long time no see indeed mate, give me a PM or skype sometime :)

DeletedUser

barbs 3000 incurages barb noblers 1500 max
tribe limit is allright but i would like to see some lower limits ie. 20
and packet worlds own coin worlds

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for the stupid question, but I'm new. I want to know how to play with one account on 2 worlds? I mean I wanna play in 2 worlds only - the new one and w47, where I do right now... I know it's not possible, but multi accounting is also forbidden...

You can simply sign up for the new world as you did for w47. The only world you cannot join when you are in w47 is w48.

DeletedUser

Man, this is the closest I have some in a long time to starting TW again :icon_razz:. If you just had simple tech system, bonus villages, and no army camps, and maybe a paladin, this would have been an easy yes :icon_cool:. As it is, I probabley won't do it, I will just have to wait around a little while, until the setting are more to my liking.

DeletedUser

If we look at the premades that were lined up for worlds 49/50/51, most have chosen to join 49 due to these settings. Due to this, we should see a very competitive world emerge; because of that, these settings should be considered an overall success.

DeletedUser

I liked W34 better. No support outside of tribe and a 20 member tribe limit, was fantastic. Anyhow, I'm liking the settings. They seem pretty fun actually. I'll be there.

I agree you. I too was playing in w34. :) I liked that there tribe limit was only 20 players - it was cool.

DeletedUser

I'm a newbie at this game so don't be too harsh on me if you come across me thx :)
I'm still learning.If you can give me any advice it would be helpful X3

DeletedUser73149

all good but this one
No supporting players outside of your tribe

how to make long range ennoblements if i am not allowed to send support after trains? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How About.. Packets Not Coins..

Come Up With A System For Using Camps With Packets..

2 Unit Speed
No Pally
No Archers, MAS Included :icon_wink:

50 Tribe Limit Is Alright.. Better Then 46.. Cough *NITE* Cough

I Miss The Tech System! Adds More To The Game Play!

Lets Get Some Old Skool Settings!

P.S I Hope They Do Something Special For 50 Seeing As It Is 50 :D

DeletedUser

all good but this one
No supporting players outside of your tribe

how to make long range ennoblements if i am not allowed to send support after trains? :icon_rolleyes:

With Mad Skill ;)

Or D In The Last Noble.

DeletedUser

Best settings ever.

Finally a world with 3-tech together with coins. I've been waiting for them to introduce those two settings together forever. Every setting in this world looks to be brilliant, except perhaps the moral, although reduced moral rather than completely removed moral may be better. Barbs could also be stunted at 2K.

DeletedUser

why couldn`t make a lil bit faster world like speed 3 and troop speed 3.5 so there would be bigger action and more active players

DeletedUser

love this world :p, the fact that there are no archers and no pally and that tribe members 50 amx, it makes it interesting :D ill be there asap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.