Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

Any chance we can change it to packets rather than coins? That would make it a perfect old-school world, excellent settings otherwise.

DeletedUser

lol i dont like it..;)

no archers,pally..:(
barb growth to 3k and no supporting of players outside the tribe..:(

DeletedUser

I would really like to see another 2 speed server, with at least 1 troops speed and no churches!

DeletedUser

this is almost another w19. i liked w19 up until politics lately. 3k barbs mean there are no farms 10 months from world start. no farms and fast troops means lots of reason to use nukes.

DeletedUser84906

Any chance we can change it to packets rather than coins? That would make it a perfect old-school world, excellent settings otherwise.

I totally agree with this guy..

The setting are great, but they would be perfect without coins...

chrisparty

I like how packs make you think about where you put nobles but...

no coins = no camps

so, I say keep the coins, I want to try out camps :)

.MXM.

We want a new world without a morale, that is fixed noble price using coins, simple teach and 1 or + speed.

DeletedUser

Brilliant settings. TW has sorted themselves out after that mess over the new rules and have opened a good world. :icon_wink:

Clown! will be here.

The Great 1One1

Oh, I have a question about the tech thing. Is this a level three tech system where you can only have a maximum of 15 techs per vill? Or is this like W38, but you have a 15 level tech, where you are able to research everything?

Also, if you have a D and an O vill, if the D vill (with maxed D techs) supports an O vill (with low level D techs) what levels would they fight at?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer these Qs.

Annoyingdevil

No fake limit? Ah this world is gonna be a hell of a lot of effort.

Settings apart from the no fake limit are awesome though, the best settings in a while.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would be great to have another speed x2 world next time, with paladin and archers. No church, coin academy, simple tech system. That is more what I prefer.
And the tribe limit + no support outside the tribe is a good setting :) Love it

Edit: The world is opening kinda late, would be great if next world could be 14.00 ST for example.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like these settings except these:
- No Paladin :(
i Like a Paladin :/

- Army Camps :(
Never worked with them but they seem a bit lame,

- No supporting of players outside the tribe
What about alliance's/ academical tribe's t dodge the high morale..?

PS: i <3 the tribe limit... Mass tribes FAIL imo,

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for the stupid question, but I'm new. I want to know how to play with one account on 2 worlds? I mean I wanna play in 2 worlds only - the new one and w47, where I do right now... I know it's not possible, but multi accounting is also forbidden...

DeletedUser

I was hoping for a world like this
Speed: 1.5
Unit speed: 1
Attack gap: 33ms
Yes paladin weapons
No archers
No churches
Tech system simple smithy
Packet based noble system
Army camps disabled
Morale will be points based
Yes bonus villages
Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points
Beginner protection will be 3 days
No fake limit
No farm limit
Tribe limit: 50
Yes supporting players outside of your tribe
Players can choose their starting direction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want a faster than 2x speed world, that's a real world not a speed world :(. Oh and hi cruddy long time no see :) W30 Transformer with kebabe

DeletedUser

Anti-huge alliances? No supporting out of tribe to help keep things local and small tribe based?!

<3 *hugs morthy*

You love me! You really, really love me!

Status
Not open for further replies.