Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've not played 15 Tech System before, so can't comment on it (yet!)

DeletedUser

Sounds good but the one thing i dont like, small tribe limit and you can only support your tribe!? so that means no brother tribe? its going to be hard to find a good tribe and even they are going to suck.

DeletedUser

Sounds good but the one thing i dont like, small tribe limit and you can only support your tribe!? so that means no brother tribe? its going to be hard to find a good tribe and even they are going to suck.

It is good when brother/sister tribes cant help :icon_twisted: I hate that system when in one tribe is about 90 members and than on sister/brother tribe the same... :D

This world will be good.. :snob:

DeletedUser

Ugh, another lame world. Come on it's been forever, where's the next speed 2 world?!??

You can't support people outside your tribe??!? WHY! lol, what the hell. What's the point of have alliances if you can't support each other. That's absolutely terrible. It makes alliances worthless... What's the point of alliances if you can't help your allies out?

I played on w19 with the same no support outside rule and it doesn't make alliances worthless. You can still ATTACK the same targets and still coordinate ATTACKS. This setting gets rid of most tribal huggers and makes you more carefully consider who you want your allies to be. I rarely have allies support me anyways.

DeletedUser

Speed: 1.5 -- good
Unit speed: 1 -- good
Attack gap: 33ms -- new rule lift <3
No paladin -- bad
No archers -- alright
No churches -- good
Coin based noble system -- good
Army camps enabled -- nothing to say
Morale will be points+time based -- nothing to say
No bonus villages -- awww
Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points -- good
15 tech system -- ??? I don't like tech systems to much
Beginner protection will be 3 days -- newbs protection
No fake limit -- why should there be?
No farm limit -- see above
Tribe limit: 50 -- would be better at 60, see below
No supporting players outside of your tribe -- not as much support can be gotten in a short space of time
Players can choose their starting direction -- why should they be able to?

My opinion, no flaming, :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser86200

Speed: 1.5 -- good
Unit speed: 1 -- good
Attack gap: 33ms -- new rule lift <3
No paladin -- bad
No archers -- alright
No churches -- good
Coin based noble system -- good
Army camps enabled -- nothing to say
Morale will be points+time based -- nothing to say
No bonus villages -- awww
Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points -- good
15 tech system -- ??? I don't like tech systems to much
Beginner protection will be 3 days -- newbs protection
No fake limit -- why should there be?
No farm limit -- see above
Tribe limit: 50 -- would be better at 60, see below
No supporting players outside of your tribe -- not as much support can be gotten in a short space of time
Players can choose their starting direction -- why should they be able to?

My opinion, no flaming, :icon_twisted:

agree with absolutely everything here but the part about archers- don't like 'em- and i like 2.5k barbs, 3k is too much, and when looking for left-behind advanced vils, it gets confusing; if the barbs are 3k then you have to skim over them and waste time checking to see if they are 7-8k and left behind.

DeletedUser

Does no supporting outside of your tribe doesn't mean no spiking barbs does it?

DeletedUser86200

yeah, no spiking barbs, thats the only downside, but i like that setting.

DeletedUser

The army camps will play a major role on this world.

With the no outside support setting you can't time support behind your trains, making renobling easier than ever.

Especially with the world uses coins, renobling is really cheap compared to expensive packets.

I can see the army camps being primarily used for support to freshly taken enemy villages, and tribes who fail to utilize that right could struggle to push frontlines.

I would hit a vill with 3-4 offensive nukes with nobles. And then have a defensive nuke land with a noble - thus clearing the vill with offense and then taking it with defensive troops that stay put. This gives you decent defense until your support arrives. Any distances over 24 hours is a real pain though - makes it easier to snipe :icon_neutral:

which is why I like to use noble fakes - send just nobles that look like trains to a half dozen vills and a few real trains to those I intend on capturing - time all landings perfectly, and it makes sniping a pain for them :icon_twisted:

oh sure, a skilled player can manage to snipe them all - but 95% of players are n00bs and go completely limp when facing 12 incoming noble trains - but you should read the whinning I've received...:lol:

later in the game, its still fun to send 30 or so noble trains, but by then the nobles are so expensive, its hard to keep that many available (I know a couple of people who have caused themselves to get "banned" on purpose so that it will free up nobles via the lost vills going barb - the TWmods fill the new barbs with defense so it makes defending territory easy - and now you have 75+ nobles available to invade your neighbor's area without having to worry about your own area being conquered as easily - if the bans are to be effective, you should lose the coins as well...)

If you try this, then mind one thing: If I use 4 offensive nukes, I put about a minutes worth of time between the last landing and when the defensive nuke hits so that if I capture the vill with nuke #4, I can withdraw it before the defensive nuke hits - no friendly fire if I can help it.

BTW - I like archers. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'd actually like to be able to place markers on vills in the map to ID them as farms - especially if they are assigned to particular vills or groups

The little locks are great for the noble planner - a similar mark showing barb vills that are farms would be handy - it could be like a gas guage showing how much resources have accumulated - such a marker would also show if the farm is being farmed by someone else

also, having quick views in the map would be handy - allowing you to cause the map to jump to particular views or center on specific coordinates without having to scroll or type in the coordinates - this would be especially if you are planning an attack in an area away from your vills

barb-muncher

O epic fail....big time

Lol, was hoping for a few replies like that. (I'm not actually a barb nobler)

also, having quick views in the map would be handy - allowing you to cause the map to jump to particular views or center on specific coordinates without having to scroll or type in the coordinates - this would be especially if you are planning an attack in an area away from your vills

Put this on your quick bar: {game}&screen=map&x=123&y=456
That will take you to the map and center on 123|456, obviously change the coords to where you want to center the map.

DeletedUser

I didn't see this in the listed settings, but can scouts see units outside the tribe on this world, and, if so, at what point can they do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.