BORED! Declares On......

DeletedUser

And AoO if you hadn't left us for an account from someone else you would be with us now :icon_idea:

Actually I doubt it. If I had kept AoO account I'm quite sure I would have been bigger than I am on my new account, but I had to change cause of location. But now that we are warring with you guys, I think they'd let me in to fight frontline :)

DeletedUser

Wow I go to bed and this thread gets spammed up :p

Okay from what I can see the main arguments against BORED! in here are from fincky. And really im not going back through each post so ill try remember the main points against us (point out if i've missed a point so I can reply to that too)

1) We targetted inactive players.
image.php

I think that simple graph shows that he was actually active before being hit.
Nothing much more to say on that subject really.

2) We got our bashers to clear XPRED.
Okay yes the bashers did clear some XPRED. But since everyone seems to be caught up on numbers. Surely XPRED, a tribe twice the size of nubs, could have fended those attacks off easily also taking into consideration that nubs are spread out around BORED! territory and XPRED are together in one place as a tribe.

Now, im not defending the idea of getting nubs to clear some XPRED however what I am defending is the idea that everyone seems to think of it as a huge thing :icon_neutral:

3) BORED! have not proven themselves.
Well first off I dont believe any decent leader ever feels the need to "prove" themselves to anyone outside of their own tribe, im sure your own leaders would agree with me on that.

What we also have to address is what you believe makes a tribe "proven"?

-Is it going into war (ie. declaring war upon someone because the declared upon doesnt have any choice) against a tribe approx the same size as yourself.
-Is it going into war against a bigger tribe than yourself.

Or maybe "proven" in your eyes is not necessarily either of them, and if so then please explain the term because as far as I can see no one has really "proven" themselves so far.

4) BORED! suck because we declared on a tribe that are less than half of our overall size.
Well we werent going to wait until they ruled the rim and became possibly bigger than us were we? :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Fincky you seem a little angry today, forget those magic pills again? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think the fact that NOMAD and Xpred (or whatever their new name is) are allies is known to almost everyone who is anyone in this world.

No, MARIO, i was not talking about nomad. They will join in on the fight soon enough, unless their leaders feel too weak and decide to desert their allies in their time of need. In such a case, they can wait for a month for bored and family to finish xpred and then come after nomads.

By merging with ICARUS, you guys have now left only one option for the now no.2 ranked tribe..i think you know what that option is :icon_wink:
But again 'sources' indicate that a few frst members might be unwilling to take sword against bored. All we want is an incident like pearl harbor to wake the 'sleeping giant' and to haul its lazy a** into the war.Also, I wonder what will happen to the semi-active/inactive ICARUS members that got left behind?

My take on this war: Currently engaged in war : Bored +Nubs - 39 million (approx) Vs Xpred – 12.5 million
Even if nomads do join in, it will be 29.5 million Vs 39 million with odds still in favor of BORED! family.
I have taken into account only top 40 in each tribe since the chances of the rest of them being able to do anything significant is very low.So unless a few heavy hitters can chip in, we may see a lop sided fight..a slow but one sided fight.

N.B: For the good players in xpred, please do not think i underestimate you..but IMO, the best you can hope for alone in such a battle is to slow bored unless nomad (which has a few quality players like khole, sherve, etc) joins in and decide to make it a bit more realistic battle. :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am merging with bobble on the sole basis that hes a top bloke. Dont start now on merging, got plenty of material on that for both tribes, its a part of the game.

proving yourself as in fighting an EVEN war. Not vs smaller ones that just wont have the amount of troops to match you.

I guess that you are finished talking now technology will come take over :D

Ahh there we go, hello tech!

I have been told to stop talking now :icon_rolleyes:

Just kidding but seriously its 2 am and I broke my letter 'r' button on laptop and having lots of touble typing haha :(

b0stj3n i still dont know your in game name, so until you stop posting under an alias you will not get any espect fom me with anything :) even if I agree.

now
By merging with ICARUS, you guys have now left only one option for the now no.2 ranked tribe..i think you know what that option is
But again 'sources' indicate that a few frst members might be unwilling to take sword against bored. All we want is an incident like pearl harbor to wake the 'sleeping giant' and to haul its lazy a** into the war.Also, I wonder what will happen to the semi-active/inactive ICARUS members that got left behind?

please do not make up cr@p!

Or maybe "proven" in your eyes is not necessarily either of them, and if so then please explain the term because as far as I can see no one has really "proven" themselves so far.

And BINGO was his name-o.

this whole world has been lots of hugging and merging, do people have no loyalties or they all just wanna be in the strongest tribe and dominate? I will never be leaving frost unless I am kicked. ICARUS/ KKnD are a prime example of this, when the going gets tough they just jump over to a stronger tribe then their own!

GROW SOME OF THOSE ROUND HAIRY THINGS THAT ARE FOUND BETWEEN YOUR LEGS ICARUS/KKND.

DeletedUser

Ahh there we go, hello tech!

I have been told to stop talking now :icon_rolleyes:

Just kidding but seriously its 2 am and I broke my letter 'r' button on laptop and having lots of touble typing haha :(

b0stj3n i still dont know your in game name, so until you stop posting under an alias you will not get any espect fom me with anything :) even if I agree.

now

And BINGO was his name-o.

this whole world has been lots of hugging and merging, do people have no loyalties or they all just wanna be in the strongest tribe and dominate? I will never be leaving frost unless I am kicked. ICARUS/ KKnD are a prime example of this, when the going gets tough they just jump over to a stronger tribe then their own!

GROW SOME OF THOSE ROUND HAIRY THINGS THAT ARE FOUND BETWEEN YOUR LEGS ICARUS/KKND.

dont try bring up the kknd one again the truth is you run you fool when you was in bad you ran to frost so what your saying we did you did in the 1st place

so dont even try that your a bloke that goes on and on with the same bs

DeletedUser

they had zero incomings from kknd in bad and we asked several times for proof that they did have any. so we recruited the nine members of bad, who were not refugess becuase they lacked actual attacks heading towards them... If only kknd had given information, real proof maybe we wouldn't have had such a wonderful war with them. Wouldn't that be great!

So I'd attest you can't prove he's being truthfull, unless frost goes down the crapper. If you do have proof bad members had incomings before joining please pm me and I'll admit I'm wrong.
I for one dislike all the whining when someone wars anyone...why can't we all just rim each other without the bickering.

edit
Won't post another comment becuase I said pm me so we could generally not make this topic about kknd. If they had no incomings nor were declared on it's not running.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe..i think i have heard that before :icon_cool:
The only reason i keep posting in this forum is because i have info about the going ons in almost every tribe and i post that info so that the public (those who reads the forum but do not respond) will be better informed rather than the lies made by the different tribal leaders, who keep the betterment of their own tribes alone in their mind.

Call me a freelance journalist of W43 if you want and i do not want anyone's respect (especially the tribal leaders). The only reason people get annoyed with my posts is because i have said out publicly what had been going on behind the scenes. So the more annoyed you get and the more you flame me, the happier i am because it makes me feel like i am doing my job :icon_biggrin:

Let us try and keep this on-topic then, shall we?

DeletedUser

they had zero incomings from kknd in bad and we asked several times for proof that they did have any. so we recruited the nine members of bad, who were not refugess becuase they lacked actual attacks heading towards them... If only kknd had given information, real proof maybe we wouldn't have had such a wonderful war with them. Wouldn't that be great!

So I'd attest you can't prove he's being truthfull, unless frost goes down the crapper. If you do have proof bad members had incomings before joining please pm me and I'll admit I'm wrong.
I for one dislike all the whining when someone wars anyone...why can't we all just rim each other without the bickering.

did i say anything abouts incomings ?

he said we like to hug when infact himself has been in atleast 3 merges and frst have had as many

he ran to frst cause he knew they could not take on kknd is my point

DeletedUser

Please, Please, can we not derail another thread with talk about KknD? They are gone, let's move on. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But can we talk about the fall of Icarus a little? ;) Btw, agreed ^

blue...heart

But can we talk about the fall of Icarus a little? ;) Btw, agreed ^

Why would u talk about ICARUS in BORED! vs XPRED war ? Those who want to talk about ICARUS should start a new thread about it.

DeletedUser

I think the bickering needs to quit on this thread.

People from Bored...get back to work. We have a war to attend to.

Let this thread be for everyone else. Let them post their opinions and speculations. That's what these threads are for. Don't get caught up in it when we have a lot to accomplish.

DeletedUser

Nice dec MARIO, I hope for the sake of a good war though that the odds get evened out a little more.

Hyper Hypo

he said we like to hug when infact himself has been in atleast 3 merges and frst have had as many

Obviously the word "merge" needs to be redefined.

A recruitment of several players is not considered a merge. Taking in an entire tribe is considered a merge.

9 bad members
6 dogs members - Over time
0 from insane
0 from kknd
0 from CoD

How many merges have we had?

All of NUTS
40 players from icarus between nubs and bored!

Hmmmmm.....I've helped you to better see the situation, you may thank me later.

DeletedUser

yeah all of the top players from NwN joined NUTS then later merged into Bored!

Which was their plan for weeks before it happened. It probably made the whole world scared and stop warring, we at frst knew the merger was coming thanks to some bored nuts members who are no longer playing there original accounts leaking info to us :p

So summary is this: you have had 4 full tribes all of whom were top 3 at one stage merge into bored. AND you have a family tribe! Is this the way you really wanted to play when you all started on W43? merges and a family tribe.

Ill let all you bored guys consider this for a while..

off topic again: KKnD had alot more of a dominance over K55 then FRST had when KKnD declared on us. and had allies in ICARUS and CoD supporting you, we have been over this numerous times and no matter how you look at it we kicked your arse. Its quite simple really.. so randerson do you really want to enter and argument that is impossible to win? if so bring back up the old thread as this isnt the place :)

DeletedUser18543

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XPRED
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 153
Difference: 53

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 5
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,395,241
Side 2: 848,337
Difference: 546,904

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245,033
Side 2: 38,931
Difference: 206,102

image.php

Edit: Bad stats for supposedly such a good tribe...maybe if you win this war you will declare on someone with somewhere near the amount of points/troops/villages as you? :D

Lost serenity

ermmm...Bored! is now made of the top 3 premades of the world, and ICARUS (or was that a premade?). FRST has had a merge with Bad (if you call it that...we didnt take alot of members)... and who else?

DeletedUser88306

ermmm...Bored! is now made of the top 3 premades of the world, and ICARUS (or was that a premade?). FRST has had a merge with Bad (if you call it that...we didnt take alot of members)... and who else?

Even though Bored have had 3 mergers Frost have still recruited more players. Bored just save themselves the trouble of constant recruiting and take players in large chunks.

Is this better? Less effort= Better in my experience.

Bored! Tribe Changes: 198
Frost Tribe Changes: 278