Top 3 tribes

DeletedUser

Sounds like One and Omen have a raison d'etre for war with each other :icon_cool:

GO FOR IT! This world needs some entertaining wars :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sounds like One and Omen have a raison d'etre for war with each other :icon_cool:

GO FOR IT! This world needs some entertaining wars :icon_biggrin:

There's disagreements indeed, but I think reason should rule over anger, there's more important things to do here.

DeletedUser

I've nothing against fremen but over the course of world 45, i haven't really seen much out of them. Plus, they just lost their biggest player who didn't turn out to be too great.

Edit: I meant to say 'cats' where i put 'fremen.' I haven't seen too much out of Cats and they seem to have fallen in the rankings a bit. That's the change of heart, i guess they are still okay though - they ARE the number 4 tribe point-wise.

DeletedUser

Its gonna be a long road for Cats if they hope to get back into contention. Appears they've lost their top couple players recently and they're getting sandwiched between Fremen, Omen and R4ki which isn't an enviable position for any tribe to be in let alone a tribe that is undergoing internal changes.

DeletedUser

Its gonna be a long road for Cats if they hope to get back into contention. Appears they've lost their top couple players recently and they're getting sandwiched between Fremen, Omen and R4ki which isn't an enviable position for any tribe to be in let alone a tribe that is undergoing internal changes.

yeah, tribe friction. and sometimes restricted growth due to over clumped cluster.

CATS is not at the best position right now, but at the right moment they can do a move to turn things around.
if not, then they might push towards lower rim tribes and take them.

DeletedUser

Edit: I meant to say 'cats' where i put 'fremen.' I haven't seen too much out of Cats and they seem to have fallen in the rankings a bit. That's the change of heart, i guess they are still okay though - they ARE the number 4 tribe point-wise.
Just to clear a few things up:
Herman attacked Fremen when he wasn't supposed to, proceeded to flame one of the Fremen leaders through a mail, and then declared that CATS leaders were backstabbers for not getting him out of the situation that he had unnecessarily made for himself. He quit.

Slacker, our top member at the time, was Herman's brother. He never said anything (he was the quiet one), but we assume that he left because he believed, like his brother, that we were at fault.

Whats His Name? decided that this world was too slow for him, so he too decided to quit.

Other than that, it is the normal quitting/inactive rate that most tribes face. It was simply coincidence that we had a few big players decided to quit at the same time.

As for losing points and falling in the rankings, that came from Herman leaving and Slacker deciding to delete without warning. Even with that, we've only dropped one spot. I'd be less worried about us, and more worried about tribes who couldn't manage to pass us in a time of hardship.

DeletedUser

Just to clear a few things up:
Herman attacked Fremen when he wasn't supposed to, proceeded to flame one of the Fremen leaders through a mail, and then declared that CATS leaders were backstabbers for not getting him out of the situation that he had unnecessarily made for himself. He quit.

Slacker, our top member at the time, was Herman's brother. He never said anything (he was the quiet one), but we assume that he left because he believed, like his brother, that we were at fault.

Whats His Name? decided that this world was too slow for him, so he too decided to quit.

Other than that, it is the normal quitting/inactive rate that most tribes face. It was simply coincidence that we had a few big players decided to quit at the same time.

As for losing points and falling in the rankings, that came from Herman leaving and Slacker deciding to delete without warning. Even with that, we've only dropped one spot. I'd be less worried about us, and more worried about tribes who couldn't manage to pass us in a time of hardship.
I assume MichielK got a replacement player? From what I understood he had set a sitter and quit, from what he told me himself to be precise.

DeletedUser

if there was a war between one and omen where would WP stand that is the question????

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

I'd say its more likely that WP war either one or omen based on where they are located. But if Omen and One were to war i'd bet WP stay out of it and merge with the winner. Tbh I can't see anything happening between those 3 tribes tho.

DeletedUser86073

Why would there be a war between One (my tribe) and Omen, We are best friends :p

DeletedUser86073

if there was a war between one and omen where would WP stand that is the question????

Also, we share the smallest border on the map, Omen share a far larger border with [WP], CATS and R4KI. So......they should war :)

DeletedUser

I think a war now wouldn't benefit either of the 3. We all have plenty of room to expand to, and the victor of such a battle would just be weakened to great advantage of another bigger threat.

DeletedUser

I assume MichielK got a replacement player? From what I understood he had set a sitter and quit, from what he told me himself to be precise.

He did set a sitter and quit. We are currently eating him right now. Couldn't put a new player on the account though because he still plays as MichielK in W16.

As for Adzdev's post about CATS, I fear that I fail to see the point. I've seen very successful tribes with LESS than 20 members, so I don't see how we are "not doing so hot."

DeletedUser86073

He did set a sitter and quit. We are currently eating him right now. Couldn't put a new player on the account though because he still plays as MichielK in W16.

As for Adzdev's post about CATS, I fear that I fail to see the point. I've seen very successful tribes with LESS than 20 members, so I don't see how we are "not doing so hot."

If you fail to see the point then your not so bright, you have 20 active members, after you noble your in-actives you are going to be left with a lot of villages bot not many troops.

MichielK is (i'm guessing) merging accounts with Whome23? There goes another load of troops and more useless villages for a 3 week or so.

And then to add insult to injury you share very large borders with 3 of the top 4 tribes...with that state your in at the minute, if any of the these 3 tribes decide to attack you. Let's just say it won't be much of a fight. :)

I hope you can understand my point this time. :)

DeletedUser

CATS are slipping fast. Fremen just pass them.

i thought taking +DoW+ would boost them. did the victory made them lazy[taking most +DoW+ top players]? or are they laying low for a big storm?

DeletedUser

I highly doubt a serious rebound from Cats. Not that they can't maintain a decent standing but I can't see them moving back into the top 3 without a merge of some sort.

As has been stated before they are weakened right now and a lot of their villages will be empty. If you look at their top two players they have about 40 internal nobles in the past week.