Top 3 tribes

DeletedUser

If you fail to see the point then your not so bright, you have 20 active members, after you noble your in-actives you are going to be left with a lot of villages bot not many troops.

MichielK is (i'm guessing) merging accounts with Whome23? There goes another load of troops and more useless villages for a 3 week or so.

And then to add insult to injury you share very large borders with 3 of the top 4 tribes...with that state your in at the minute, if any of the these 3 tribes decide to attack you. Let's just say it won't be much of a fight. :)

I hope you can understand my point this time. :)

Ok, you obviously didn't read my post. I told you explicitly that MK quit. He is not merging accounts with anyone. Whome is also not the only one taking MK's villages, he has just taken the most so far.

And why do you think we are losing troops eating our inactives? You do know that it is possible to get someone to clear their villages or set someone as a sitter before they quit. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't see how you added an insult to an injury. I think you are just misusing a common phrase. We share a border with three other top tribes. That's a statement of fact, not an insult. They can attack us at any time. Again, a fact that is a possibility, but not an insult. And if you are saying that we can't put up a fight, you obviously haven't done your research.

Seeing as none of what you posted made sense or had any basis in fact, I now see that you had no point to understand in the first place.

@Dntempire - We are not slipping quickly. If you payed attention to the stats at all, you would have seen that Fremen has been close behind us for a while now. It was only a matter of time until we either pulled away or they past us.

I also fail to see how us moving around on the rankings has any value. I know it gets tiresome to read, but some people never seem to wrap their minds around the fact that troops beat points.

As for taking on DOW, it did help us, but the increase was balanced out by Slacker and Herman unexpectedly deleting on us and some members deciding to quit, causing a drop in our points.

@Sidney - A fair point. It will be hard moving back up since we are still dealing with inactives, and it'll probably take us a good amount of time to do so.

A merge is always a possibility.

DeletedUser

And why do you think we are losing troops eating our inactives? You do know that it is possible to get someone to clear their villages or set someone as a sitter before they quit. :icon_rolleyes:
When you conquer a village the troops that the player who previously owned them die, and the village is naked that is what he was talking about. The fact is that while his 50 villages had troops in them now that they have changed hands they do not. Which is exactly what he said and is entirely correct.

DeletedUser

Again, you are making assumptions that are untrue. Those members we get the sit for or those who stick around long enough to be eaten have their troops put to use before we take the village. So in essence, those troops aren't wasted, but used on actual targets.

DeletedUser

Again, you are making assumptions that are untrue. Those members we get the sit for or those who stick around long enough to be eaten have their troops put to use before we take the village. So in essence, those troops aren't wasted, but used on actual targets.

Troops put to use? Take it hopefully not for the disadvantage of others if they have already quit.

DeletedUser86073

Ok, you obviously didn't read my post. I told you explicitly that MK quit. He is not merging accounts with anyone. Whome is also not the only one taking MK's villages, he has just taken the most so far.

I don't see how you added an insult to an injury. I think you are just misusing a common phrase. We share a border with three other top tribes. That's a statement of fact, not an insult. They can attack us at any time. Again, a fact that is a possibility, but not an insult. And if you are saying that we can't put up a fight, you obviously haven't done your research.

Seeing as none of what you posted made sense or had any basis in fact, I now see that you had no point to understand in the first place.

@Dntempire - We are not slipping quickly. If you payed attention to the stats at all, you would have seen that Fremen has been close behind us for a while now. It was only a matter of time until we either pulled away or they past us.

I also fail to see how us moving around on the rankings has any value. I know it gets tiresome to read, but some people never seem to wrap their minds around the fact that troops beat points.

As for taking on DOW, it did help us, but the increase was balanced out by Slacker and Herman unexpectedly deleting on us and some members deciding to quit, causing a drop in our points.

@Sidney - A fair point. It will be hard moving back up since we are still dealing with inactives, and it'll probably take us a good amount of time to do so.

A merge is always a possibility.

As hedge clipppers has already explained what i clearly meant i don't need to explain myself....Also.....how is it not insult to injury that your tribe is basically dead and if any tribe that shares a border with you decides to attack you will fail miserably.

If you think you have a place in this world, you my friend are deluded.

DeletedUser

Troops put to use? Take it hopefully not for the disadvantage of others if they have already quit.

The rules allow for the use of troops from the villages of players who have quit as long as it progresses the eating and eventual deleting of the account. We plan to use those troops to hit other targets, until the villages are clear, eat the account, and then end the sitting and let it delete on its own. Its all perfectly in the rules. I'm pretty sure three game mods (Adamjrose2, Ineluctable, MichielK), who are/were all part of CATS, would not be mistaken about this.

Adzdev, I explained why Hedge Clippers's reasoning was wrong. I'm not sure why you continue to pursue it.

And again, you go showing your ignorance, both thinking that we are a dead tribe and that we would "fail miserably" if any tribe attacked us. We have less members, yes, but that does not mean that we are a dead tribe. We are still ranked 5th if you haven't noticed.

Again, I say look at the history of several of our members. Until you do so, and have proof that we would "fail miserably," then you prove my point that you are ignorant and have no right to degrade us by saying that we are poor players.

DeletedUser

Adzdev, I explained why Hedge Clippers's reasoning was wrong. I'm not sure why you continue to pursue it.

Your reasoning is severely flawed. What player would ever leave 50 villages butt ass naked without troops. Your deluding yourself if you think that using troops in suicides is equivalent to having them available when you need them. There are so many reasons as to why this idea is ass backwards I really don't even want to type them all. If you truly don't understand the concept I will list more of them, but in no way was my "reasoning wrong."

DeletedUser

I think a war now wouldn't benefit either of the 3. We all have plenty of room to expand to, and the victor of such a battle would just be weakened to great advantage of another bigger threat.

yeah agree with that it would slow down both tribes

DeletedUser

It is unfortunate that several people quit recently. The speed of this world definitely was a huge factor in some of them leaving. A few, Herm and slacker, were tools (well Herm was) slacker was just a follower. Those two leaving did not affect us in the least, because they did their own thing and I did not think they could be counted on to do anything but noble villages for themselves. I was made duke of CATS after MK left, so most of the issued with Herm were before my time in leadership.

All of our large players who have quit have set sitters, and their important villages, full population, are not going to be eaten obviously. Simply for our own protection. I assume most top tribes plan this stuff out when people wind up leaving just like we have done. Eventually they will be eaten, but for now, no reason to eat them all. We've got plenty of troops and active members and areas to expand to I'm not in the slight bit worried about my tribe's future.

Whome23

DeletedUser

Your reasoning is severely flawed. What player would ever leave 50 villages butt ass naked without troops. Your deluding yourself if you think that using troops in suicides is equivalent to having them available when you need them. There are so many reasons as to why this idea is ass backwards I really don't even want to type them all. If you truly don't understand the concept I will list more of them, but in no way was my "reasoning wrong."

I never said your reasoning was wrong. I said that your assumption was wrong. You reasoning is very logical. It just doesn't apply to our situation.

I said we used the troops before we ate the villages, not that we used all of the troops at one time and then let the villages sit. We clear them out over time as players are ready to take them.

I never said that we suicide them either. We use them on villages we normally would have targeted. So instead of using our troops and having to rebuild them, we use the troops from inactive accounts, and still have ours left.

DeletedUser

It is unfortunate that several people quit recently. The speed of this world definitely was a huge factor in some of them leaving. A few, Herm and slacker, were tools (well Herm was) slacker was just a follower. Those two leaving did not affect us in the least, because they did their own thing and I did not think they could be counted on to do anything but noble villages for themselves. I was made duke of CATS after MK left, so most of the issued with Herm were before my time in leadership.

All of our large players who have quit have set sitters, and their important villages, full population, are not going to be eaten obviously. Simply for our own protection. I assume most top tribes plan this stuff out when people wind up leaving just like we have done. Eventually they will be eaten, but for now, no reason to eat them all. We've got plenty of troops and active members and areas to expand to I'm not in the slight bit worried about my tribe's future.

Whome23

alot of people do find the speed of this world difficult

me on the other hand like it as your activity to be a good player does not need to be as high i only need to log in once or twice a day to be an effective player plus i have the mobile version which means i can farm like a nutter and check for incomings hourly :) i love this world no fake limit no moral what is not to love

DeletedUser86073

I can understand somebody quitting this world in the early days because of the speed, but once you get at least ten villages i think it really picks up and the speed isn't an issue.

DeletedUser

i only have 4 villages and i feel like there is plenty to do will be 5 in 16 hours and then 6 in day or two :)

DeletedUser

I can understand somebody quitting this world in the early days because of the speed, but once you get at least ten villages i think it really picks up and the speed isn't an issue.
this is mirrored by the fact that our growth rate for top players in the world is on par with a speed 1.5 speed world and is only going to go up exponentially due to noble cost prices. though on the flip side a shitty player may waste all his nukes in a poorly thought out attack and be too lazy to rebuild them.

DeletedUser86073

this is mirrored by the fact that our growth rate for top players in the world is on par with a speed 1.5 speed world and is only going to go up exponentially due to noble cost prices. though on the flip side a shitty player may waste all his nukes in a poorly thought out attack and be too lazy to rebuild them.

Thats true, if the troop build speed was a little faster then this world would be perfect. I mean it takes over a month to build a full nuke....thats kinda harsh.

DeletedUser

Thats true, if the troop build speed was a little faster then this world would be perfect. I mean it takes over a month to build a full nuke....thats kinda harsh.

it sucks as to how long it takes to build troops especially when you can noble quickly i had 1 villa 9 days ago now i have 4 thats how quick it can happen