The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

DeletedUser

in the beginning of this world, NUTS was the number 1 tribe, and then all the merging began

Lost serenity

That is true. What does the beginning mean? NUTS and FRST were fighitng over the No.1 spot for awhile, untill Bored! made all its merges and became #1 by far. But, when we wanted the spot back, we took it back, and that is one hell of an understatement. I feel obligated to give some props to LighT. as well :)

DeletedUser

That is true. What does the beginning mean? NUTS and FRST were fighitng over the No.1 spot for awhile, untill Bored! made all its merges and became #1 by far. But, when we wanted the spot back, we took it back, and that is one hell of an understatement. I feel obligated to give some props to LighT. as well :)

Yep, light. And frost deserve the spots they are in. Bored however doesn't deserve their position and are quickly losing it :)

HorseSoldier

lol... Believe me when I say that I truly do not care about rank. :icon_neutral:

who's this wee jock person? Sounds like fincky :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Time will tell. W47 is probably one of the most competitive worlds in a long long long time

Thats what they said at the start of W43, good settings and a very strong player line up in W43.

Seems like these days that all the top players get to a certain size then they give up.

DeletedUser

Thats what they said at the start of W43, good settings and a very strong player line up in W43.

Seems like these days that all the top players get to a certain size then they give up.

Well I am still here! Jk

DeletedUser

Everyone wants to be like me, but there is still only 1 fincky

Get away a true Scotsman could drink you under the table any day :lol:

Bobble says he does not want to be like you but I am sure he has a song for that :icon_razz:

Majickninja

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST LighT.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS SnOwP
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,651
Side 2: 5,200
Difference: 451

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 93
Difference: 439

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 37,530,534
Side 2: 34,296,206
Difference: 3,234,328

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,410,055
Side 2: 810,048
Difference: 3,600,007

image.php

outkast316

And those stats dont even include the several jumpers and runners who arent in their tribes anymore.

DeletedUser

:lol: yh i know im quitting this world anyway, i killed a couple of trains then got lazy and didnt log on :lol: but i already knew at the start who would win, its going to be too easy to wipe out SnowOp, theres more co-ordination and willingness to attack a 2 mill tribe than there is attacking Frst

DeletedUser

Lol Look at his stats and maybe you'll understand what he's doing.

DeletedUser

meh dont care as i said i got no interest in this world im just there to make FRST a little bit more annoyed when they try to noble me and i snipe them again :p

DeletedUser

Was it part of the application process for SnowP that you had to be able to write pointless things in the externals?

DeletedUser

its not exactly pointless though is it, they know the village was stacked so decided to give me some ODD, its just nice to see them putting their inactives D troops to use.

and no theres no application process to get in, havent you seen, hug,snuggle and try to make out we are doing well :)

DeletedUser

meh dont care as i said i got no interest in this world im just there to make FRST a little bit more annoyed when they try to noble me and i snipe them again :p

Mike, are you saying you fibbed to me when we last spoke?