Farewell

DeletedUser

OMG! Will all of you just shut the heck up?

What a bunch of squabbling children. Wanting to hear yourselves run on at the mouth.

We at Grind! are grieving and (as Sweenster04 says) you can use your other threads for all your finger pointing and name calling.

This thread is DOCKE'S.. Stay the hell out of it!

DeletedUser

What a bunch of squabbling children. Wanting to hear yourselves run on at the mouth.

We at Grind! are grieving and (as Sweenster04 says) you can use your other threads for all your finger pointing and name calling.

haha.. look the grinders are mad..

Who do you think you are to tell me where I can and Cant post.. No where does It say in the forum rules that i cant post here..

You can start to see that The Grind people are starting to loose it.. haha...

Your duke badmouth us.. we will post when ever.. where ever we please..

Sorry this is not 1943 germany.. you can not tell us what we can do and not do.. you do not have the power to do so..

Keep being bitter.... Its a good flavor for Grind..

DeletedUser

hmph if docke wanted it private he would've kept it quiet

As for name calling, read the end of his post. Not everyone takes comments laying down

DeletedUser

Graylin you are right. You may post where ever you pls.

But you are mistaken if you think that Grind! is "losing it".

We lost a friend today. That doesn't change anything about the war we are in. Some of us are just a little touchy when it comes to our retired Duke. That's all. And understandably so. Some of us have talked to him every day for the last 15 months.

DeletedUser

Graylin you are right. You may post where ever you pls.

But you are mistaken if you think that Grind! is "losing it".

We lost a friend today. That doesn't change anything about the war we are in. Some of us are just a little touchy when it comes to our retired Duke. That's all. And understandably so. Some of us have talked to him every day for the last 15 months.

I hope the war doesnt change...

I really like leading by over 500 captures all the time.. lets keep it up.. :icon_rolleyes:

And If you think we will sit here on this thread and let your tribe bad mouth us.. with out us returning it.. think again...

I was nice and was going to let dockes comments go at first.. Cause i understand it ... he is upset.. it goes to the burden of leadership...

But when others from grind come here and try to be rude behind it.. Nope aint going to let that fly.

DeletedUser

We are not nazi's.
We are not bitter.
We are not losing it.

But you Graylin.... are an egomaniac and your mistake will be to believe any of your own words. Or how fast you change them.

While I agree with your point.. about this not being the place..

It can only work equal for both sides.. well actually all sides..

Docke was the first one to break that un written rule.. in his own original post.

Calling us back stabbers and we broke his trust...

And damsels in distress!

So you actually DO agree this isn't the place... Maybe you just didn't like my approach.. and then I find it interesting how you so quickly recognized yourselves in Docke's comments... damsels in distress ...

That's the last thing I have to say on any of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71270

I suppose I'm the *Damsel in distress* that betrayed Docke. I just have this to say about him.

He did do good things for his tribe, but not anymore than any other Duke I've seen. We all give out free PP, sit several members, noble for them, defend them, look out for their well-being. It's what Dukes do. We spend time on here when we have family wanting more of our attention, work long hours trying to keep the members interested in the game so they have a reason to fight on, even when they have 100's of incomings.

Yes, he was a good Duke, looking out for his tribe's best interest. He put in the manhours.

Now, taking the shot at me. Do I find it offensive? No, not really. I was looking out for the best interest of Shadow. Does that mean turning on someone that I see not looking out for the best interest of Shadow? You bet.

Docke was doing his job, nothing more, nothing less. I respect that.

Good luck to you in RL Docke, you and yours have my prayers.

DeletedUser

We are not nazi's.
We are not bitter.
We are not losing it.

Your not bitter.. haha.. So why all the bitter comments???

Not losing it? Why were you screaming on here for me to shut up.. people dont do that unless they are at the ropes end..

Your not Nazi? Did I say you were? I said this was not 1943 Germany.. meaning you cant tell everyone what to do and expect them to follow it to the T just cause you said so.. Not everyone in 1943 germany were nazi!

But you Graylin.... are an egomaniac and your mistake will be to believe any of your own words. Or how fast you change them.

Yes I can change my words.. When the Ignorant post of Grind come on here and flame my tribe mates.. when they are just standing up for the comments the OP said.. I have every right to stand up for my players..

You go back and read my first comment.. Even after Docke had made his comments about my tribemates.. I held my tongue and wished him well.

So you actually DO agree this isn't the place... Maybe you just didn't like my approach..

I did at first.. I was even willing to let dockes comments go at first.. you know.. I have been there.. upset by this game.. but when the rest of grind comes and starts hacking people.. you bet your ass im going to say something.

and then I find it interesting how you so quickly recognized yourselves in Docke's comments... damsels in distress ...

I find it Intresting you do not know what the hell your talking about.. Im not the damsel.. look up.. bandit takes that claim... But do you think im going to let one of the trolls from grind talk crap about her. Think again.

That's the last thing I have to say on any of this.

Promise??? I hold you to this! 1 grind poster done posting 178 to go..

(180 players minus Docke and Janjim.)

Have a Nice day :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71270

Graylin, if you aren't careful, you'll find yourself on the wrong side of me. I do find it very inappropriate to make a farewell thread into a flamefest.

DeletedUser62494

I see no reason this should be a flaming contest. Docke played the game and did his job. Now he has quit sure he took a dig in his parting words but come on. Think about it. If you quit wouldn't you think about taking a dig at everyone you felt slighted by? So maybe you wouldn't do it but I am sure you would think about doing it. Just let the man go in peace and be done with it.

DeletedUser

Docke, you've done much for this world, and your name will not be forgotten to the players of W29 for a while, even if Grind does fold (we do still remember Shlomzi :p)

Now, taking the shot at me. Do I find it offensive? No, not really. I was looking out for the best interest of Shadow. Does that mean turning on someone that I see not looking out for the best interest of Shadow? You bet.

Bandit, I just have a question as to this. Should Docke have been looking out for the best interest of Shadow? He was in Grind, and duke noless, so he was looking out for Grinds best interest. I think it would be foolish to say that anyone not in Shadow (spies excluded) is looking out for the best interest of Shadow. TLA (assuming you ARE allies and not NAP) are not looking out for your best interest --> they are looking for their own interest, hence why they are in TLA. They might hold your interests high, but not to the extent of their own.

Just a comment, feel free not to answer as you have stated you like to keep these threads clean.

DeletedUser

Graylin, if you aren't careful, you'll find yourself on the wrong side of me. I do find it very inappropriate to make a farewell thread into a flamefest.

Bandit I may be on the wrong side of you but thank you. You are showing leadership where it counts.

Hats off to Mikey as well who has also expressed distain at some of the comments that have occured!.

Leave the flamewall for my fairwell sometime in the future =)

And add Slayer into that mix.

DeletedUser

Bandit I may be on the wrong side of you but thank you. You are showing leadership where it counts.

????

She asked me not to flame.. And I didnt want to in the first place.. But you and your tribe come on here and started dishing it at us.

So where is your leadership?
Besides Docke.

And I guess you only like kim's Leadership when it pull myself and other Shadow members off you...

Stop trying to take hacks at me if you want me to stop..

This goes for all of grind..

I will not flame here again.. but if you hack at shadow.. I will return it.

Now lets get back to the farewell.. let the healing begin.

Jobetopia

????

She asked me not to flame.. And I didnt want to in the first place.. But you and your tribe come on here and started dishing it at us.

Besides Docke.

And I guess you only like kim's Leadership when it pull myself and other Shadow members off you...

Graylin - no one has flamed Shadow in this Thread, and no one is trying too. You can claim that Docke maybe did, I tend to look at it more as he was posting the reason for his leaving, wether Shadow betrayed us or not is irrelevant. - Docke however, did feel personally betrayed, it was one of his reasons for leaving, and he said so in his goodbye.

Now, I and other Grind players have made some angry comments in this Thread, but not against Shadow. We have responded to people, Like yourself, that have come into this thread and tried to flame Docke, and then turn this Thread into a general flame fest aginst Grind.

We are saying goodbye to a friend, I dont know what the hell you are doing, or what you thing your doing, but your friends, allies and Dukes have told you to stop and show a modicum of respect. I know that you have a hard time understanding normal human emotion but in this case Graylin what you are trying to do reflects on you far more than anyone else.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=167204 - This is Eniars leaving thread, in it you can see both the friends and enemies of his Tribe saying goodbye respectfully and honouring him for his time on TW. Some people did not like Eniar very much, but they still honoured him for doing the job he did. I quote this here Grayin, because its something your former Duke said in this Thread

DSL exists of excellent people, and now I'm not talking skill wise.
They all have lives, a family to spend time with, and happiness that they deserve just as much as the rest does.

So yes, feel free to flame any one of them, or the tribe itself for that matter.

In the end it is only a reflection of you, your friend, and/or his friend.

So Graylin I say the same to you, feel free to carry on flaming Docke and Grind in this thread - at the end, its a reflection of you - not us.

Bandit, Damage, Slayer - Thank you for understanding.

DeletedUser

Love or hate Docke, he was part of making a really good family tribe.

One i am proud to be part of, one i will proberbly die trying to protect.

So Docke take a break and one day hopefully you may return.

Oh and Graylin, Grind answers to no one remeber that...the family will fight on regardless alone if we have to.

DeletedUser

Graylin - no one has flamed Shadow in this Thread, and no one is trying too. You can claim that Docke maybe did, I tend to look at it more as he was posting the reason for his leaving, wether Shadow betrayed us or not is irrelevant. - Docke however, did feel personally betrayed, it was one of his reasons for leaving, and he said so in his goodbye.

Now, I and other Grind players have made some angry comments in this Thread, but not against Shadow. We have responded to people, Like yourself, that have come into this thread and tried to flame Docke, and then turn this Thread into a general flame fest aginst Grind.

We are saying goodbye to a friend, I dont know what the hell you are doing, or what you thing your doing, but your friends, allies and Dukes have told you to stop and show a modicum of respect. I know that you have a hard time understanding normal human emotion but in this case Graylin what you are trying to do reflects on you far more than anyone else.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=167204 - This is Eniars leaving thread, in it you can see both the friends and enemies of his Tribe saying goodbye respectfully and honouring him for his time on TW. Some people did not like Eniar very much, but they still honoured him for doing the job he did. I quote this here Grayin, because its something your former Duke said in this Thread

So Graylin I say the same to you, feel free to carry on flaming Docke and Grind in this thread - at the end, its a reflection of you - not us.

Bandit, Damage, Slayer - Thank you for understanding.

Ill just repost the same as above.. this post.. so you can read it.. again..

It has the same thing i just said exactly as i just split it so you can read all of it at once.. in quote form..

????

Besides Docke.

And I guess you only like kim's Leadership when it pulls myself and other Shadow members off you...

And once again.. I held my tongue until Grind First came on here hacking..

If you want your goodbye thread to stop being a flame fest.. Its pretty easy.. say why you loved docke.. say goodbye.. but take a hack at me or my tribe.. and we go back to what it was... I think it is pretty cut and dry..

Let your healing begin..

Soberknight

Its been a while since i logged in here but i had to post this thread.

Docke,
You were a great opponent, a fabulous duke and always nice in conversation. In my opinion you only made 1 crucial mistake as duke:

When you were about to declare on NSA i tried to convince you it was a mistake and your alliance with them would be too soon. They would survive and eventually betray GRIND.

Nevertheless i still considered you a friend, but your move made me feel like you feel now. As it decreases the fun when your former friends turn on you, this apparently is how the game is played.

To all you active players:
Continue the legend and most important: have fun!

To all my former tribemates and ofcourse my friends Damage and Slayer:
I cant make you believe how much quitting TW the way i did made me feel. Even to this day, i miss you but it had to be done this way. Will explain this to you some day.

hmmm starting to get real offtopic now so i better quit.

DeletedUser79621

:icon_surprised: MKC will go crazy when she finds out you came onto the forums Sober.

DeletedUser

I have not spoken to you before but to make Grind! and Bump! in the top spot for so long you must have been a great leader.
Hope you lead a rich and full life.
Good-bye
Sam-Red