Farewell

DeletedUser

Good bye Docke, I bet your like many of the rest of us and don't care about the people and the post that try to flame you. The funny thing is the harder they try, the less anyone cares what they think. By now you have either earned respect or you haven't and 1 or 2 little people can't change that with a disrespectful post. This goes for all player in all tribes. All tribes have good player and all tribes have players that act like 12 year olds. We all know and respect those that have earned it, regardless of tribe. And of course, we all know those that don't have respect and they prove it when they post in the forums for all to see.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Docke, t'is sad to see you go.

Good luck in RL and your future endeavors. :)

DeletedUser62494

Its been a while since i logged in here but i had to post this thread.

Docke,
You were a great opponent, a fabulous duke and always nice in conversation. In my opinion you only made 1 crucial mistake as duke:

When you were about to declare on NSA i tried to convince you it was a mistake and your alliance with them would be too soon. They would survive and eventually betray GRIND.

Nevertheless i still considered you a friend, but your move made me feel like you feel now. As it decreases the fun when your former friends turn on you, this apparently is how the game is played.

To all you active players:
Continue the legend and most important: have fun!

To all my former tribemates and ofcourse my friends Damage and Slayer:
I cant make you believe how much quitting TW the way i did made me feel. Even to this day, i miss you but it had to be done this way. Will explain this to you some day.

hmmm starting to get real offtopic now so i better quit.

Nice of you to drop in mate. Good luck in the RL :)

In reference to how this thread has degraded. Just let it be already. Who cares if Docke took a parting shot. He has left and in doing so has lost let his lose be your shot at him and leave the thread be of pointless flaming.

DeletedUser35501

Sorry to see another main name leaving the the world, all the best Docke hope you have fun in what ever you do ;)

@Soberknight, dude !!! don't tease us, come back !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Catch ya Docke, gotta admit, was a good long run on TW, kinda sux to see people quit after giving so much time. I would say take a week holiday and come back, but eh, good luck :]

DeletedUser

Hi Docke-
A Grinder emailed me about you leaving.
Thanks for all the great contributions to Grind!
So sorry to see you go, best of luck in all your future endeavors!

<3 always,
Brit

DeletedUser

To all my former tribemates and ofcourse my friends Damage and Slayer:
I cant make you believe how much quitting TW the way i did made me feel. Even to this day, i miss you but it had to be done this way. Will explain this to you some day.

Psh... W.e.

DeletedUser

Hi Docke-
A Grinder emailed me about you leaving.
Thanks for all the great contributions to Grind!
So sorry to see you go, best of luck in all your future endeavors!

<3 always,
Brit

Flame//

I dare you come on here and not say hi... Get your butt BAck in the game.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You were a good player even though the only contact I had with you was 12 cats and maybe a nuke or two ;)

DeletedUser

From the very few first days I started and I started talking to Elendar I ended up exchanging a few hello's with you. From the very beginning you where kind caring and extremely helpful. You have been a leader of which the likes many people will never meet in the future. Take care of yourself mate, you will be very sorely missed.

To all those you know.. TRYING to discredit docke in the slightest (Particularly those for past disagreements) Why don't you show you guys are the "Bigger men" and just leave it eh? Docke is human, though some seem to forget it. We all have arguments, feuds and downright emotional moments. If his forum presence has changed from being the calm cool and collected docke ever so slightly.. can you blame him? I don't know about everyone else but if I feel betrayed my personality slips one hell of alot more then dockes did. Considering the circumstances i believe he held his composure pretty damn well.

Best of luck to you in the future.

DeletedUser

You were the person I respected most in Grind but figured you will be here until the end and not when your tribe is in peril. At least I respected you when you played but not when you left even though I understood why. I hope you found someone worthy to play you in your steed since I like a fight.

DeletedUser

Didn't know you, but i understand how demanding it is to run a tribe and after all this is only a game so RL takes priority.

Good luck for the future i hope RL is rich and fulfilling for you.

Everyone else who has tried to turn this into a flame fest etc shame on you let the man have his goodbyes in piece it is obvious that not all agree with him but the majority respected Docke.

DeletedUser

Docke... sorry for my late post...
(making late posts = how I roll :icon_cool:)
but best of wishes in RL.

Your presence in TW, both in-game and in-forums, has played a significant role in the politics of W29 and it will be missed.

Congratulations on your TW accomplishments. You clearly have a lot of players that care about you and respect you and regardless whatever anyone else says, whatever anyone else thinks, even whatever you have said or done, you should be proud. Nothing can take that away from you.

Best of wishes in RL.

And good luck to Grind! I am sorry about your loss (Docke). Personally I hope Jobetopia is being considered as Docke's successor. Grind! could really benefit from Joebtopia's wisedom ^_^

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

DeletedUser

Misskittie i would vote for warrior to be the new duke of GRIND.Warriors recent war against the barbs has been a huge success and you are showing the way for GRIND to go.

DeletedUser

Misskittie i would vote for warrior to be the new duke of GRIND.Warriors recent war against the barbs has been a huge success and you are showing the way for GRIND to go.

HAHA.. I was so wondering when someone was going to post that!!! :lol:

His 80 plus captures are epic.. But he did make a few captures against shadow.. To bad it was before the 80.

DeletedUser

Please take your flaming of Grind into other threads. This is a thread to farewell Docke

DeletedUser

I appreciate the efforts of people in this thread to stop it from being a flame fest. Notably included in the list is bandit, damage, slayer, shylax and a couple of others.

DeletedUser

I saw what you wrote on the internals. I guess I thought more of you for that period of time. Flame me if you like, just I think you demean yourself doing it here.