Farewell

DeletedUser

Well you can check who account sitted you last maybe it was one of them?

Jobetopia

Docke... sorry for my late post...
(making late posts = how I roll :icon_cool:)
but best of wishes in RL.

Your presence in TW, both in-game and in-forums, has played a significant role in the politics of W29 and it will be missed.

Congratulations on your TW accomplishments. You clearly have a lot of players that care about you and respect you and regardless whatever anyone else says, whatever anyone else thinks, even whatever you have said or done, you should be proud. Nothing can take that away from you.

Best of wishes in RL.

And good luck to Grind! I am sorry about your loss (Docke). Personally I hope Jobetopia is being considered as Docke's successor. Grind! could really benefit from Joebtopia's wisedom ^_^

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

Why thank you MKC :)

But 1. Grind! Already has a leader - JR - and we are all more than happy with being under his command at the moment.

And 2. Never ever again would I take on that job lol - I know my limitations, and my brief exposure to that job was enough to guaruntee I would never ever do it again. I actually respect all of the Dukes of the current Tribes, becuase I know just how much time and effort it takes to run a Tribe (especially at the current sizes), make the decisions, and deal with all the bullsh*t that floods into your inbox. - For doing that well, no matter what I think of them personally, or there Tribes - Players like JR, Madlax, Bandit, Damage, Docke will always have my respect.

Incidently, I think JR is the longest serving Duke on world 29 now - having always held a ducal position in all the tribes he has been involved with - He certainly knows what he is doing far more than I do, or ever will when it comes to leadersip, so he gets my vote :)

DeletedUser

Meant to post this here rather than in my leaving thread.

THese are the three logins in question.

May 08,2010 09:47 95.159.89.171
May 08,2010 09:20 95.159.88.247
May 08,2010 09:17 95.159.88.247

A new quote comes to me now "Birds of a feather flock together"

I guess that post Mikey about how shocked you were at posts in Docke's farewell were from a co player

DeletedUser

I already replied Yoni i play the account myself and always have done.

DeletedUser

I have been a lonely account player throughout my entire duration also :(

DeletedUser

I guess that post Mikey about how shocked you were at posts in Docke's farewell were from a co player

Yoni.. I actually felt bad the longer i thought about this..

I know you have put alot of time in your account.. So This is the one time .. Do not get use to it.. That I will help you.. Cause someone hacking a account is pretty F""ed up..

So here you go.. The person who hacked you did not hack you from Iraq.. They actually hacked you from Cambridge massachussets..

Here you go.. If you want to look for yourself.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=95.159.88.247

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Graylin,i'm a nobo. but wanted you to know that is real cool of you to try & help Yonithan78 find out who hacked his account in my book bud,cause in your words "..." is so true and down right sad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the IP.

;)