Petiton To return AI to W29 forum mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser79621

Me, obviously. Was there really any need for me to state it here?

Bear in mind I said one of the favorites =P Soberknight is way up the top as well.

DeletedUser

I liked AI. We hardly have a need for forum mod around here lately though lol. The GRIND debacle has done a bit, but even with it the most active forum threads are only goodbye threads lol

DeletedUser79621

Which will or already have, turned into flame fests ^_^

Jobetopia

Ill sign up for this one! AI only infracted me once for posting a pic of a tin of spam...granted she did warn me about refering to the sexy communists of Red TDP...but was nice about it! She also helped me with my spelling!

World 22 wont give you migraines like we did AI, they are probablly "nice" to each other and everything! - You wont have any fun!

DeletedUser

jobe i doubt it because every forum i have ever been on people are flaming each other :p

Jobetopia

jobe i doubt it because every forum i have ever been on people are flaming each other :p

Yes your right lol, I moderate one myself and it can get downright nasty sometimes!

But shush, we are trying to evoke a sense of nostalgia in A.I. for the good old World 29 Flame Wars. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ill sign up for this one! AI only infracted me once for posting a pic of a tin of spam...granted she did warn me about refering to the sexy communists of Red TDP...but was nice about it! She also helped me with my spelling!

World 22 wont give you migraines like we did AI, they are probablly "nice" to each other and everything! - You wont have any fun!
Yes your right lol, I moderate one myself and it can get downright nasty sometimes!

But shush, we are trying to evoke a sense of nostalgia in A.I. for the good old World 29 Flame Wars. :icon_razz:

I don't think she wants you and your spam >:

@MKC -> My favourite mod is Typhi.

Typhi is a sex god and so :3333333333333 kind of stuff.

DeletedUser

I don't think she wants you and your spam >:

@MKC -> My favourite mod is Typhi.

Typhi is a sex god and so :3333333333333 kind of stuff.

Um I think Shardsofafrozen flame and MKC are the hottest mods. they keep turning me down.

DeletedUser

nice graylin on 13 i don't remember ever having a female mod we have has several male ones tho :p

DeletedUser

Hahah. Yes. Cuz they were sooo much fun... to... moderate...

-listens to silence, as even crickets aren't willing to chirp on that one-

:icon_twisted:

And lulz. I have no favourites. You ist all my prettiez. >D

DeletedUser

Oh, and...

Ill sign up for this one! AI only infracted me once for posting a pic of a tin of spam...

Hahah. Damnit. I'm sure that needs context. Makes me sound like such a nazi mod.

"All I did was post a pic! Why have you disabled my internet? :icon_cry:"

:/

:icon_biggrin:

@ Ankaar - Pst. You could just say you have no need for a mod cuz I ingrained appropriate behaviour and rules into you all, during the time I was here. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*nods* Or we could say that then misbehave so you have to come back to mod us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wrong.

MKC>Shards>AI>All Else.

No, Typhi is a sex god.

Out of W22 mods, order is as follows:

AI>Atomic Cloud>kdeb>mccorn (inactive mods ftw XD)>All others>dchogs

Oh, and...

Hahah. Damnit. I'm sure that needs context. Makes me sound like such a nazi mod.

"All I did was post a pic! Why have you disabled my internet? :icon_cry:"

:/

:icon_biggrin:

@ Ankaar - Pst. You could just say you have no need for a mod cuz I ingrained appropriate behaviour and rules into you all, during the time I was here. :icon_razz:

Exactly. There is no need for a mod here, however, if there is no mod in W22, I go insane and spam W22 to bits :eek:ooooooo

*nods* Or we could say that then misbehave so you have to come back to mod us :icon_biggrin:

...or Jirki can ban you all :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I could always just join the world. See how long it takes you to all call truces and mass gang-up on me instead.

:lol:

DeletedUser

If you do join.. send me a inforum mail.. I may be able to get you a built account!

DeletedUser

lol.

Alternatively you could all join W22 :D

LOL

I know something lewder dont know!
Click the spoiler!

[spoil]
World 22 is closed for joining.. so unless you have that many open accounts to gift![/spoil]

DeletedUser

By 'joining' I meant getting accounts in W22, if you hadn't noticed.

I think I'd know by now that W22 is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.