Petiton To return AI to W29 forum mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nothing against you Enark.. But AI is so smexy it hurts.. and I want her back!!!!!

So if you want your princess of the mods to return to W29.. please sign this.. :icon_wink:

Thanks.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

/signs.

if she does get W22 job i will go to their forums to rage everyday.

DeletedUser

She already has w22...

I say we trade.. No offense Enark.. having nothing against you.. but w22 is a great place for you.. and W29.. Is for AI..

We loves her!

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

You guys. Daw.

We've come so far. :' )

DeletedUser

She loves me moar :3

We get AI and you don't, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

:333333

/doesn't sign

/torches petition to death

/thread

DeletedUser

unfortunately your 14, small and annoying, therefore your irrelevant.

if you think W22 is so much better than here, why dont you spam their forums instead of ours? go.away.now. :|

DeletedUser

if you think W22 is so much better than here, why dont you spam their forums instead of ours? go.away.now. :|

Hey now! That might solve your problem, but I've still gotta mod there! :icon_razz:
Why are you encouraging such action!

DeletedUser

Hey now! That might solve your problem, but I've still gotta mod there! :icon_razz:
Why are you encouraging such action!

Because he just wants you so he can brag about how you're getting married and stuff. We love you more in W22.

unfortunately your 14, small and annoying, therefore your irrelevant.

If I'm irrelevent, why do mods even bother paying attention to me?

NB: Infractions = attention.

And I've replied to all of W22's GD forum topics, so I'll come over here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like Enark.... I luv AI .... but I like Enark.

I am signing this too... so that AI can take over if Enark ever has to step down... or if he doesn't like us and WANTS to step down...

Being a mod myself (ohmygodIcan'tbelieveIamonecanyou?!) I wouldn't feel comfy asking Enark (a perfectly good mod) to step down.

Oh! Or maybe they can co-mod W29 :)

And also please.... Enark talk to us :icon_sad:

We get lonely :icon_cry:

/signs

P.S. A.I. I luv you ^_^

Because he just wants you so he can brag about how you're getting married and stuff. We love you more in W22.

Tee hee hee, you know Lobster so well ^_^

But Lewder... aren't you trying to do the same thing? :p

DeletedUser

Tee hee hee, you know Lobster so well ^_^

But Lewder... aren't you trying to do the same thing? :p

Well, kind of.

Problem is, I'm just as old as some of the students she teachers in her school :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

/Signs

Come back AI! :(

Not that I don't like Enark, but AI's just.... Well... She's AI. :D <3

DeletedUser

By the way Miss A.I. ... I must ask as you are no longer / currently not the W29 mod ... which one of us was your favorite? :)

At first I thought it was me... but after seeing bits and pieces of dialogue between you and other W29 players... I don't think it was me anymore >.<

So I'm not asking because I'm expecting you to say me :p

I'm geniuenly curious.

And please don't say you never had a favorite. Psst, I'm a mod (Iknowwhatthehellweirdbutawesome) and I have a favorite ^_~
(...favorites)

(Not that I treat them any differently than the rest of my kittens... nor do I think you ever acted on your favoritism... >_> but it's inevitable to have favorites... isn't it... or am I a horrible kitty? Please tell us your favorites!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

MKC, are you talking about your favorite W48 kittens or favorite kittens overall?

Because if it's overall I think I have a good idea who one of the favorites, if not THE favorite is ^_^

DeletedUser

MKC, are you talking about your favorite W48 kittens or favorite kittens overall?

Because if it's overall I think I have a good idea who one of the favorites, if not THE favorite is ^_^

*lol* Orly? :-o

;-) ?

OR O_O?

Take your guess for overall pl0x!

Status
Not open for further replies.