Petiton To return AI to W29 forum mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lulz. Naw. I just meant starting out in some random direction (it'd be impossible for me to choose between you all!) and building up from 78 pts or whatever. :' )

It won't actually happen. :p

DeletedUser

By 'joining' I meant getting accounts in W22, if you hadn't noticed.

I think I'd know by now that W22 is closed.

please show me the 50 accounts you have for all of us :lol:

Do we all get to be in the same tribe?

DeletedUser

You could just take the accounts and flee into the night, to form a super w29 tribe.

"The Grind of Shadowed Alliances."

Has a certain ring to it, no? >)

DeletedUser

Hmm would be interesting, be even better if the world formed an anti w29 alliance :eek:

INCOMINGS! <3

DeletedUser

An W2 would own all of you.. If they ever woke up.. It is such a boring world.. now.

DeletedUser

And lulz. I have no favourites. You ist all my prettiez. >D

Liez. Even my mommy has a favourite ^^

It used to be me but not anymore... I'm still in the top 2 though.

AI please say... no hard feelings.... we'll all just be envious awed and murder admire whomever it is :)

DeletedUser17769

I'm like the most lax mod ever, I probably have the least amount of infracts of all the mods and Ive been here a good like 9 months.

And your all banned.

DeletedUser

I'm like the most lax mod ever, I probably have the least amount of infracts of all the mods and Ive been here a good like 9 months.

And your all banned.

Enark!

Who's YOUR favorite????

DeletedUser

Hrms. Well. Lesee.

I really don't have a favourite. I can list things I find admirable in various posters, though.

---

Jobe - Has my utter respect for the calm and level-headed posts he made during the Fusion war. Whether they were biased in favour of Fusion or not, s'irrelevant to me. He was the only one whose posts didn't make me want to stab myself in the head for a while there. :p

MKC - Has always come across as a fairly polite, considerate poster. Even when disagreeing with people, she never (that I can recall) would resort to the level of insult or (what I feel to be) unnecessary goading, that others might.

Shards - Haven't always agreed with the things I've seen posted (prolly coz I don't have the same level of information as the rest of you), but her PnP was always appreciated. I enjoy any PnP that isn't centred around a lulzcat pic.

Lobstah - Always struck me as a pretty laid back poster... dun think I've ever really seen him go crazy at anyone on here. I likez teh casualness.

---

Random sample of the first four that came to mind, lol.

DeletedUser

-muse-

And just coz if he's leaving, shall post this now...

Yoni - Was always good to deal with. Dun recall ever getting hell from 'im about actions I took. In ze early days he was prolly one of the few people who didn't think I was on a personal mission to RuiN HiS FoRuM eXPeRieNCe, just cuz I was enforcing rules already laid out. :p

DeletedUser17769

Oh and I forgot to say, I will switch if you all want, AI has modded longer then I have and, I will certainly let her have her world back.

And for my favorites hmmm. You guys like don't talk to me I cant like pick favorites, W38 always plays the guess who posts next game with me. I've talked to MKC like the most lol. Also Shards also seems to have level headed posts that contribute to the topics so I like that (and they are both mods so I have too, jkjkjk)

But really, I like every person who frequents world 29, the more I see your name the more I read your posts more in depth because I get more of a connection, and being an outsider who doesn't know much about the world I don't know much about you all as players, so I learn a lot about you all through what you say :p

DeletedUser

Now i see it! /runs and hides!

I called it by my quitting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

enark dont worry we wubb ya really! its jus AI is teh smex :icon_redface:

enark skype me, thesquatlobster, i want to see what your view of certain events is as a mod :)

DeletedUser

Don't do it! It's a trap!

You have no idea how often these people quote skype logs!

You think you're telling someone in private how much you like chocolate body pai... er. Kittens. And the next thing y'know, WHaM! S'all over the forum!

DeletedUser

Awww, Enark, you are very laid back as a mod as far as i can tell, and i like it.

DeletedUser

How did you Get Crunch By your Name AI.. instead of forum mod.????

Status
Not open for further replies.