Petiton To return AI to W29 forum mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wuz haX0red. By the evil empire.

It was one of those 'personal joke' things. Y'know. Where the haX0r finds it hilarious, the recipient is -_- and no one else has a bloody clue what it's about. :p

DeletedUser79621

And for my favorites hmmm. You guys like don't talk to me I cant like pick favorites, W38 always plays the guess who posts next game with me. I've talked to MKC like the most lol. Also Shards also seems to have level headed posts that contribute to the topics so I like that (and they are both mods so I have too, jkjkjk)

But really, I like every person who frequents world 29, the more I see your name the more I read your posts more in depth because I get more of a connection, and being an outsider who doesn't know much about the world I don't know much about you all as players, so I learn a lot about you all through what you say :p

And Kristofski because he mailed you with an awesome pic ^_^

DeletedUser

I'm like the most lax mod ever, I probably have the least amount of infracts of all the mods and Ive been here a good like 9 months.

And your all banned.

I'd be moar lax.

Oh and I forgot to say, I will switch if you all want, AI has modded longer then I have and, I will certainly let her have her world back.

And for my favorites hmmm. You guys like don't talk to me I cant like pick favorites, W38 always plays the guess who posts next game with me. I've talked to MKC like the most lol. Also Shards also seems to have level headed posts that contribute to the topics so I like that (and they are both mods so I have too, jkjkjk)

But really, I like every person who frequents world 29, the more I see your name the more I read your posts more in depth because I get more of a connection, and being an outsider who doesn't know much about the world I don't know much about you all as players, so I learn a lot about you all through what you say :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT SWITCH DO NOT SWITCH!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Lewder teh mods can switch if they so wish
/bribes and Ai and Enark....
/goes to bug petn

Jobetopia

:icon_redface: awww thanks AI!

I always knew that bribery and corruption would come in handy! That and the "Ahem" secret file I kept on your acivities! - Its not quite true tho - I know my Theres's and Their bugged ya! lol

Nice to have you back and unable to infract us on this world anymore AI! :D:D

DeletedUser

Smirk.

S'cool. Infracting you would really go against my 'be as lazy as possible when online' policy. >)

And there/their didn't bug me, per se... everyone always takes my attempts at helping the wrong way.
-sniffle-

:p

DeletedUser

So AI did you like get a promotion?

Even though you probably gave few people more infactions than me, I always felt you were fair and reasonable.

W29 does need a strong and uncompromising moderator to keep some of us in line.

DeletedUser

Yah. Time fades the memory. They'll regret the change soon enough. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.