slinkiestwizard

Dang it Sander, you chased him off. The fireworks over? :icon_cry:
some thing just aint worth my time anymore Red

B-SW- DNY12th February 2010 - 07:00:01 9,800,256 when joined
Most Points:13,364,747 now
OD Attack Rank:58. 17,306,706 thats about 8 million increase

so i guess this is an lol

Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
You are my rolemodel on that one. How to be totally useless and still sticking around despite no longer playing (a role) in this game.

At least I only got useless after my retirement..
sometimes it takes awhile to rebuild offence and gather 200 nobles to finish a player off but im almost ready to be useless again.

And as Blonde quit he cant irritate anyone in the DNY forum anymore so he has to pick fights here and troll , guess ill have to use this ignore feature again

DeletedUser

Somehow I think Red did not mean you, but the HTCP (or something) character...

Your growth after you joined DNY is pretty meaningless. You were 'an enemy' to DNY much longer but you never were able to do anything, or even attempt to make any opposition with your tribe. If not so many had left this world, you would have never got into DNY with your accomplishments.

Rebuilding offense takes a while? LOL. 10 days max to rebuild a nuke... Gather 200 nobles? Why? Can't cooperate with tribemates? Selfish to take easy villages alone? Would pretty much explain the whole history of BSW...

Use the ignore feature all you want, I probably won't notice anyway. Just wonder why you would need to. It seems you love to take shots at me, just as much I like correcting you... Problem is, you don't seem to have any real ammo, especially looking at how you talk about my forum pressence on the DNY forum, without knowing much about it..

You call my presence here trolling, I see it as just watching this world a bit... As in game nothing happens, I check this place a bit as well and keep it alive a bit. Post something interesting (highly doubt that is even possible) and this forum might be about something more than just this little bickering.

DeletedUser

At least that will mean you will never suffer from schizofrenia...

DeletedUser

Is that like some sort of German baguette?

I do find it poetic that your sig sums you up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, look me up in TWStats - w12. Just look in DNY's history.
You can only dream of what my sig used to show...

Sorry about the difficult word, I will try to keep it easier to you.

PS. Thanks Therin. :)

DeletedUser

LOL, look me up in TWStats - w12. Just look in DNY's history.
You can only dream of what my sig used to show...

Sorry about the difficult word, I will try to keep it easier to you.

PS. Thanks Therin. :)

*cough schizophrenia. If you are going to try hitting with the big boy, please do it proper so we can understand when you try to be cute. (not the spelling part but to get your point across, please use google)

It says error, i take will take no time, and waste it on person like you. Your stats mean nothing to me, but your inability to let go of a game that you have quit is astounding. (going by that you still having you sig speaking for you and that you still hang around) I would suggest you see a psychologist and figure out why you still hang around a game you no longer play, it is kind of boarder line stalker. I can almost hear you breathing heavily waiting to start an argument with anyone end everyone, waiting for that pathetic rush you get from typing in this forum.

And if you wish to play with the big boys please do you home work on those really big word that you try so hard to use. *pats blonde on the head*

DeletedUser

LMAO!!!! F or PH... Wow, what a comeback! PHFFT!!!

i take will take no time
Stuttering much?

And hanging around in the forum of a world I have stopped playing is worse than hanging around in a forum of a world you never played?

/wonders why HCTP needs to edit his posts so much... Pfft!

DeletedUser

LMAO!!!! F or PH... Wow, what a comeback! PHFFT!!!

Stuttering much?

And hanging around in the forum of a world I have stopped playing is worse than hanging around in a forum of a world you never played?

You are pathetic. Thank you for showing me and the entire tw community this. This block feature is looking like a good idea. It may make it feel like this thread actually has maturity and and intelligence. Your ignorant comment above of me not playing world 12 is showing you do no research and just shoot your mouth off. You sir, are a pompous boob who has nothing but time on his hand to troll. I on the other hand, will be moving on because there are more important things in life then being a hate monger, and i see that you will not stop this till you have won in your mind some, huge trophy(not trofy). Which is funny because you will actually lose, because you have bored me and any one else you chat with. On top of that you have also proven faaaaark correct about you, just in your comments in this forum.

So if you truly believe you have won something out of this, you are very very sadly mistaken. faaaaark > mr. blonde is all you have proven.

Just a hint for you:

Physical - fysical
phobic - fobic
postencephalitic - postencefalitic

DeletedUser

nooooooooo!!!! Do not block him this is way to much fun. I want to see who wins this argument.

DeletedUser

You actually play(ed) w12? That might even be more sad than if you had. Never ever heard of you, before you popped up in this forum...

I am not here to win any prize. I just enjoy annoying people like you who think they know it all and feel the need to get involved with things they are not in any way related to. I bore you? Wonder why you still stayed so long..
I am not here to compete, so I do not see how I could lose. I enjoy people like you getting all worked up over nothing. So without trying, I might have won after all.

Brat's actions in-game all speak for itself. Especially shooting a leaving tribemate in the back, still is normal to you it seems.. And you call me pathetic. LMAO!

Btw, the block feature is not possible for your own posts, so I don't think this topic will look much better if you block me. Unless you actually like listening to your own words and think they hold any intelligence.

PS. You really have to stop editing yourself, if you keep nagging about 1 spelling error. Couldn't find the dictionary rightaway? Just doesn't really seem like you can write without errors yourself...

DeletedUser

nooooooooo!!!! Do not block him this is way to much fun. I want to see who wins this argument.

There is nothing to gain from arguing with an idiot aka. Mr. Blonde (just so he doesn't get mistaken) I guarantee that in a few more post Mr. Blonde will be come even more juvenile then he is already and pull out some nanana boo boo and/or yo moma jokes. Anyways why doesn't someone else give this dim wit a whirl once? Or did this world already know that he babbles like a incoherent buffoon?

And his best come backs are to not take the silent hint, that i am talking about him, and try to turn it on me. He might as well say "I'm rubber and your glue....." if you get my drift. He hasn't had one original come back, nor snappy post that has not included this horrific arguing strategy.

But i am glad i gave some life to this forum even though I was arguing with an idiot.

Now lets wait and see if he uses the old rubber glue strategy again, that he has used for the last, oh, i don't know, all his posts. *Yawn

Oh, wait I can see him.

DeletedUser

It's funny how, even after editing, some of them still have lots of spelling mistakes. LOL the irony!

Keep at it guys, you're providing good entertainment :)

DeletedUser

It's funny how, even after editing, some of them still have lots of spelling mistakes. LOL the irony!

Keep at it guys, you're providing good entertainment :)

You can't read very well can you? I was never going after his spelling. I am a terrible speller, but if you make a point to call someone something you better get it right so they can understand it or else the joke/dis is just a fail. In a joke, don't screw up the punch line.

(not the spelling part but to get your point across, please use google)

If you had taken the time to read you would have seen this.

So what if i am editing, maybe i am adding something, maybe i am deleting something or maybe i just like to click the button over and over again.

Anyways about correcting spelling:

1. I would get mod beat because of the rules
2. Some people don't speak or type english as a first language.
3. Not everyone is/was an A student in english class
4. Some people just type fast and make mistakes

So please show me how there is irony/humor in me editing, or should i also hold your hand through the reading of this forum?

DeletedUser

In a joke, don't screw up the punch line.

Screw up the punch line?

I guess the meaning of Mr. Blonde's reply - I mean this one
- completely escaped you.

And really get off your high horse, you're obviously not the best poster in these forums, don't try to act all arrogant, it doesn't suit you.

Word of advice: there's a 'preview post' button. Also some people like to use a spell check. Or else you'll have people like me giggle about your every post being edited. It's like you're unsure of yourself or something? Maybe a little impulsive?
If me being amused bothers you that much, ignore me? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Screw up the punch line?

I guess the meaning of Mr. Blonde's reply - I mean this one - completely escaped you.

And really get off your high horse, you're obviously not the best poster in these forums, don't try to act all arrogant, it doesn't suit you.

Word of advice: there's a 'preview post' button. Also some people like to use a spell check. Or else you'll have people like me giggle about your every post being edited. It's like you're unsure of yourself or something? Maybe a little impulsive?
If me being amused bothers you that much, ignore me? :icon_cool:

It is true that the dumb are easily amused.

If i am on a high horse, then what would blonde be on?

All i wanted was blonde to have enough respect for those who want to wish faaaaark a farewell to leave this thread alone, but that task seemed to be impossible for a juvenile such as blonde.
So personally I do believe that i have every right to jump on my high horse and run yours and blonde's ass right over.