=BoB= Declares on the PACK Family

DeletedUser

Guys seriously this is are war not for everybody to start jumping in on the easy villas as for bob they might be getting rimmed sooner then later if they keep talking this trash and as for k9 we take what we want as this is our war not yourse

DeletedUser

please read my last post - we are not claiming that this your war that we are "helping" with - as far as i know, our tribes have no diplomacy... PACK pissed us off and are now going to learn that actions have consequences.

DeletedUser

WOW I am actually disgusted by all of this:(

All I haft to say to SFM an BOB (BOB we no how much you like Princess Di),
Please do not turn my attention away from Pack, because I will.

DeletedUser

Guys lay off on armand, you know no one could do superbly in a gangbang.

And alex, quit being a tool and go wrtite some more crap in your diary.

alexmichie

But i get paid to write in my diary LOL and I am sorry but you wish you had an enemy as "Special" as Armand he just makes it so easy

DeletedUser

Guys lay off on armand, you know no one could do superbly in a gangbang.

And alex, quit being a tool and go wrtite some more crap in your diary.

LOL now you I no very well dont I ???

Backstabber,Cheater an a Liar.

Here is one of W25s SPIES LOL an I cant believe you are is still here.

DeletedUser

:lol: just logged in to the externals and already the banter has started.......lol armand you really know how to piss people off......maybe we should have just declared on you:icon_wink:

=BoB= had an nap with PACK.......for no good reason PACK decided to break that nap with =BoB= and instead attempt to noble our members.
=BoB= then decided after talks with them that enough was enough and retaliated as most tribes would.

if you look at the stats from this period you can clearly see that =BoB= were the dominating force.
we then started receiving mail begging on occasion for personal naps etc.

PACK council then approached =Bob= council with terms for an alliance shared forums and a stake in what they think is there world:icon_confused:

out of courtecy we set up a temporary nap with PACK during discussion's as a sign of respect and good gamesmanship.

=BoB= council then discussed there proposal in great detail and came to the conclusion that PACK couldnt be trusted as a tribe.
can we trust SubV?.......i dont know but why are we even asking the question........we have no nap or alliance with them.
can =BoB= trust that they wont turn on them when finished with you lot?........no we cant but again why is that a question.

i dont feel that i need to go in to the names of tribes you have let down in the past:icon_rolleyes: all because you failed to support or respect.
so thats it PACK members thats the gist of it, that's why we are at were we are today:icon_neutral:

as for SubV members we are in no way here to step on your toes.......we are our own tribe and will fight by our own rules
i personally admire what you have achieved in the game and have alot of respect for the players within your tribe i have got to know.
we are in discussion at the moment with your tribe to avoid toe stomping in certain k's.

i would like to wish your tribe the very best of luck against PACK although i hardly think you need it :lol:

sancus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BOB we dont need your help...this is our war not yourse you guys just too affraid to fight your own war.. Sfm has never fought anybody on there own and the first war they fought is an easy picking war WTG as for bob i got no respect and Luckt as for armand in k9 GOOD luck its are target so will take what we want

DeletedUser

Hi members of BOB

I can understand your frustrations with PACK, your not going to be the first nor the last people to have issues with them, after pack dropping the nap last time without even the courtesy of informing your council just so that there members could try and take some easy villages, it shows how the leaderships mindset works within pack.

Time after time, the leadership of pack have been questioned, there decisions time after time proved to be the wrong ones, like inh, tdr (to name a few) there is only so many phails they can do before it comes to bite them on the ass :)

Many of us understand your reasons to war and appluad them, it's nice to see the little guys standing up for themselves and I hope you guys do well in removing pack from your K's, from what we seen so far, it's not that hard lol

I wouldnt take too much notice of some of the people in this thread, most of us dont already lol, some as far as i know don't even play anymore, some even failed and left, so do whats right for you and your tribe and play the game for what it is :)

Anyway, just wanted to say good luck :)

DeletedUser

LOL now you I no very well dont I ???

Backstabber,Cheater an a Liar.

Here is one of W25s SPIES LOL an I cant believe you are is still here.

Figured you'd have a bone to pick with me again Di, and yet after all these acusations i still dont know howe i did any of the bull that you said i did. I think a long time ago we had a problem and i remember being wrong somewhere and sincerly aplogizing to you for whatever wrong i did, and you still wont let it go.

And if anyone doubts my currently loyalties, its with the people whom i trust and the friends i've been with for a while, so PACK.

DeletedUser

[spoil][4:12:13 PM] *** superwief added farooq396 ***
[4:14:16 PM] superwief: hi mo

[4:15:12 PM] ArmandMALTA: hello mo
[4:15:22 PM] ArmandMALTA: :)
[4:15:28 PM] B-RAN: hi
[4:15:28 PM] Kevin: who is the new guy
[4:15:51 PM] ArmandMALTA: comon dont be shyy
[4:15:54 PM] Kevin: is he using the Skype of Armand
[4:15:59 PM] ArmandMALTA: no no
[4:16:01 PM] ArmandMALTA: super
[4:16:03 PM] ArmandMALTA: added h
[4:16:07 PM] ArmandMALTA: him in this chat right now
[4:16:23 PM] Kevin: farooq
[4:16:26 PM] ArmandMALTA: yes
[4:16:30 PM] Kevin: where is he frm
[4:16:32 PM] B-RAN: i need someone to send fakes who wants to do it???
[4:16:44 PM] B-RAN: would help out alot in not supporting
[4:16:59 PM] ArmandMALTA: hes half turkish
[4:17:02 PM] ArmandMALTA: and half english
[4:17:14 PM] Kevin: is he frm Malta
[4:17:18 PM] ArmandMALTA: no lol
[4:17:39 PM] ArmandMALTA: he resides in uk

Btw dont add a Blog Staff member, we all have a skype chat room lol

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ArmandMALTA

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 20/07/2010 00:53:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 5
Difference: 101

chart
[/spoil]

Wow,I may be a horrible person but I havent got low enough to spy in any world I have played yet, despite your attempts to convince me that I'd got myself in serious trouble, I think Ill stick it out or well, try my best anyway which is what we all play this game for. :)

I have known Armand for over one and a half years, and he is a good friend <3. Although his forum posts leave much to be desired, he is a good warrior and I think any tribe would be pleased to have a player like him, he is loyal and works hard ingame. As for our super secret blog chat for blog staff, I've never actually talked to you there in the past month..our only convo was when you PMed me after I took over Armand's account convincing me that it wasnt a good decision, luckily I took two days to think over before accepting his offer and have a very tough hide- not a lot gets through it :icon_redface:

Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck, you've done well so far and we have a few isolated villages which you may be successful in taking, but as far as rimming Armand is concerned- I don't see that happening any time soon, 10 mill is a lot to noble and we will be here for a long time to come sharing the love <3. As far as BoB is concerned, my research on you concludes that your an awful tribe no matter how you spin it. Even if you outlive Pack, you've proven yourself to be horrible diplomats by going with a bigger tribe which will surely noble you off this world the moment you succeed- not that you will but it never hurts to hope. Good luck, not that it will get you anywhere but I'm a nice guy :icon_redface:

Mo

DeletedUser

phail phail phail...
one can only hope that your blog isnt filled with as much drivel as this post.

Pronouncing fail as phail does not make it any more impressive. Thanks for the compliment about the blogs by the way, my particular world seems to like them although I'm new to the team and still learning. (blush)

loststryk said:
lets get some facts right...

As it's been mentioned time and time again, we havnt asked for spys, pack members are offering information just to be left alone, only an idiot would not use the information provided, it's not our fault nor do we care, that pack members want to save there own skin, that they would want to sell out the rest of the failures in your tribe.

At no point did I mention that not taking info from people who are willingly offering it to you is wrong, I suggest you read my post before posting, it is an acquired skill which you seem to have missed. My post was about myself, where it had been implied that I was involved in passing around info.

loststryk said:
As for armand lol, i think your find most people will disagree with you there, but kudos for you, for associating yourself with a half wit spy who can only pick on small players....

To each his own, as they say :) My experiences with him have always been pleasant, while yours dont seem to be that way- there is no reason for you to will your opinion of certain people onto others. Bashing someone, calling them half witted only serves to show your own maturity. Cut out the insults next time please, they dont reflect well on your own personality and that of your tribe.

loststryk said:
In regards to bob, this part made me laugh until I was almost sick...

yeah bob should ally themselves with pack right ? for what reason ? last time they had a nap, the pack leadership dropped it because pack members wanted to hit bob, so superwief dropped the nap, didnt even have the courtesy to inform bob, the funniest part is yet to come, when pack started hitting bob, bob hit back and started nobling pack and the same members in pack who wanted the nap dropped begged for a nap back because they were being owned.....

so bob has bad diplomats ? lol, maybe you should becareful where you throw those stones farooq96
your likely to break your own windows.

maybe in future, before you open your mouth and come across as a retard like armand, you might want to actually take the time and research stuff before spouting your total nonsense...

much love

loststryk

At no point did I say that BOB should ally or NAP themselves with Pack. Judging by the map, they sense/hope for easy villages which is why they seem to have declared on PACK. My post dealt with the long term effects of this war. If Pack dies out, will SubV be willing to let Bob have those villages which are comparatively easier to take mainly because of Sub V's war with Pack? I dont think so, nor do some of the other SubV members who have posted here and dont look so pleased that BOB is taking over what they think is their food. As for throwing around stones, I dont possibly think it can hurt our account to be honest, we're hated as it is, we relish it and nothing which we do would appease our enemies and change that =P

Mo

DeletedUser

Pronouncing fail as phail does not make it any more impressive. Thanks for the compliment about the blogs by the way, my particular world seems to like them although I'm new to the team and still learning. (blush)

At no point did I mention that not taking info from people who are willingly offering it to you is wrong, I suggest you read my post before posting, it is an acquired skill which you seem to have missed. My post was about myself, where it had been implied that I was involved in passing around info.

To each his own, as they say :) My experiences with him have always been pleasant, while yours dont seem to be that way- there is no reason for you to will your opinion of certain people onto others. Bashing someone, calling them half witted only serves to show your own maturity. Cut out the insults next time please, they dont reflect well on your own personality and that of your tribe.

At no point did I say that BOB should ally or NAP themselves with Pack. Judging by the map, they sense/hope for easy villages which is why they seem to have declared on PACK. My post dealt with the long term effects of this war. If Pack dies out, will SubV be willing to let Bob have those villages which are comparatively easier to take mainly because of Sub V's war with Pack? I dont think so, nor do some of the other SubV members who have posted here and dont look so pleased that BOB is taking over what they think is their food. As for throwing around stones, I dont possibly think it can hurt our account to be honest, we're hated as it is, we relish it and nothing which we do would appease our enemies and change that =P

Mo

If the term half wit has offended you and is classed as such an insult, then i without any reservation profusely apologize, i guess this whole forum is going to be in trouble lol, I guess i could of lowered my standards and used more prolific insults with the odd profanity added in for good measure, but it was the kindest thing i could say about poor armand....

as for phail, it's a common standardisd internet term, not there to be more impressive than the plain old english term fail, i think your find such words as phail, lol, rofl to name but a few, will crop up quite often, try not to take them as a sign of someone trying to use them to be impressive, or you may end up going around in circles for a while... as most netizens use them :s if you like i can send you a link so you can read up on them :D

As for my personality or reflection on my tribe, my opinions are my own, some people like, some people dislike, either way, it's all part and parcel of the external forums, which i thought you would of been quite knowledgable about, seeing as your blog staff lol

As for it being implied that you had passed information around, from what i can see, and i'll quote just for clarity,

Btw dont add a Blog Staff member, we all have a skype chat room lol
I don't see in any point in that statement where alex has said you have or were going to pass information around, some could read it, just as an example mind you, that alex could say something in the blog chat that could compromise subv....

I suggest you read my post before posting,
I did read, and re-read, and i read the post that you feel that alex implied you were passing information, the only conclusion i can come to is... that you didnt read the post, after all reading is an acquired skill, some people just dont have it.....

much love :)

JayFeno

god i just cannot be @ssed to read these stupid pathetic long essays!!,.

DeletedUser

god i just cannot be @ssed to read these stupid pathetic long essays!!,.

And I can't be asked to read your pointless short posts with no relevence, so be a good boy and keep them to yourself in future.