=BoB= Declares on the PACK Family

DeletedUser

the way i see it is this:

PACK goes down fighting
SubV takes most of what is PACK's
We are left with SubV, SubV2, SFM, =BoB=, and whatever other tribe moves in to take the top 5 spot
SubV family then declares on SFM, =BoB=, and the no 5 in no particular order

i mean lets face it - when SubV are through with PACK, nothing will stand in their way lol. BUT it would be exactly the same with names reversed if PACK wins the current war.

Look the point is that we kinda know that we are next, we figured that out a while ago. But we'd rather die out after pack bites the bullet, it will be an interesting war, no doubt.

JayFeno

the way i see it is this:

PACK goes down fighting
SubV takes most of what is PACK's
We are left with SubV, SubV2, SFM, =BoB=, and whatever other tribe moves in to take the top 5 spot
SubV family then declares on SFM, =BoB=, and the no 5 in no particular order

i mean lets face it - when SubV are through with PACK, nothing will stand in their way lol. BUT it would be exactly the same with names reversed if PACK wins the current war.

Look the point is that we kinda know that we are next, we figured that out a while ago. But we'd rather die out after pack bites the bullet, it will be an interesting war, no doubt.

Good point but PACK wont go down.

DeletedUser

thats why i said it will be an interesting war :icon_biggrin: it's only just begun :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser64969

what really makes me laugh is that the fact subv is taking the piss out of BOB and SFM but there still jumping on the bangwagon, two more tribes will fail leadership and the same with subrigation or whatever its called, all this tribes just fail and will get picked off very soon within the next year if people used abit of common sense and ganged up on subv the world never get like this but the diplomats or people in charge are bloody useless the only good diplomat or what you can call it was UK in INH apart from that this world fails.

JayFeno

Why are bob ever joining subv's side when they know they will get picked off,

DeletedUser64969

if we joined PACK, exactly the same thing would happen lol

Rofl no i think you would still lose rather badly :|, either way it dosnt really matter just the way you have choosen now you go down with fail leadership as well

if you replying to Jays comment then you will still both lose, and id put my shinies on it, so it would never get to be a1v1 match between you.

JayFeno

haha, well lets make this war interesting ;), instead of the boring old wars ive been in, in my past tribes.

DeletedUser

Rofl no i think you would still lose rather badly :|, either way it dosnt really matter just the way you have choosen now you go down with fail leadership as well

if you replying to Jays comment then you will still both lose, and id put my shinies on it, so it would never get to be a1v1 match between you.

I was replying to jay's comment. What i was referring to was that if pack WON, then we would still get declared on afterwards. I chose to ignore your post. We have an excellent diplomat and how do you think we managed to stay in the world this long if we didn't have good leadership? we are one of the World's oldest tribe's, and that doesn't count for nothing.

DeletedUser

god i just cannot be @ssed to read these stupid pathetic long essays!!,.

An easier way to state that is "tl:dr" which translates to "too long; didn't read." It is a useful abbreviation and you can attach anything you like after it. The only rule is to keep that attachment short.

For example: tl;dr umad?

DeletedUser

Well thought it was time i posted

1 we was hitting pack first and subv's leader have been asking us to for awhile now

2 we can join pack and get killed or we can take pack out then fight subv which we knew was gunna happen anyway

Look at the map our only targets are pack or subv we just chose this way so subv's threats that they are gunna take us out don't bother us as we know it would happen sooner or later we just chose the way we thought was best for us

I'm a fail with my council I don't think this at all cos we are still here even After we was written of time and time again as any of our friends even those now in subv and they will say we are not a fail tribe we have been true to our self for 2 years now and stood by our game play!

This world died when pack failed to help tdr and they have said that them selfs

Bob is here to enjoy the rest of what's left of this world and all my members are ready to die as members of bob

Say what you want we don't care it means nothing

ArmandMALTA

get over it simon. u failed two times in a row. and u joined ur enemy. ure the fail. i never joined my enemy and i never failed. FULLSTOP :D

DeletedUser

Arm you always fail it's what you do, speak utter c*** on forums and then get flamed and then you go back to the same arguments "i have a life", "subv need more than themselves to beat us" "i never joined my enemy" We never asked for help and as seen by stats we do not need it by a long shot. PACK going down get over it

DeletedUser

i never failed. FULLSTOP

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ArmandMALTA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 5
Difference: 114

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,148,391
Side 2: 50,139
Difference: 1,098,252

chart

:lol:

DeletedUser

Well lets hope you can stay around for most of it

last time i heard from the spy, he/she said that he was asking for a sitter cause he has "
PACK - jayfeno on 15.07. at 11:05 Quote
Well basically i have alot of tests in college coming up and my internet isnt far too good either at home, but I will be back on!, I have killervillage's mobile number soo ill text him if i cant ever get back on, soo please dont start dishing villages out lol, anyway ill text killer in 2 weeks(as i still maybe back) to say if ill be back or not,.

The account sitter will have to hurry up or ill have to set a noob :p - killervillage1000, :p ,

Thanks for your time,"

so rl giving you a break jay? :)

I WILL BE BACK HOPEFULLY IN 2 WEEKS or less

DeletedUser

get over it simon. u failed two times in a row. and u joined ur enemy. ure the fail. i never joined my enemy and i never failed. FULLSTOP :D

LMFAO
you jumped from ChAoS to pack when ChAos failed against pack, you also ran from inc to ADHD when Inc. failed against pack :lol: FAIL FAIL FAIL