Typical Sub - V

DeletedUser

probablys packs masterplan to save themselves on stats...
ya think lol

Im as flabbergasted as you lot .

Cant you tell by me making this rant of a thread lol :icon_biggrin:

@ pauli hi im Mavarok from world 33 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ya think lol

Im as flabbergasted as you lot .

Cant you tell by me making this rant of a thread lol :icon_biggrin:

@ pauli hi im Mavarok from world 33 :icon_wink:

i guess we will have to see what tropical has to say for himself wont we, should be interesting.

DeletedUser46867

Are you sure it wasn't one of your own members just rage quitting the game?

DeletedUser81371

Why would we want to end the war when in a week we took over 900 villas.

Use some common sense

DeletedUser

i think it could be jayfeno :p give a noob some rights and this is what happens :D

DeletedUser

Don't matter if they are PACK or any other tribe name. I am not going to stop hitting them.

DeletedUser64969

fair enough subv have had a shit win and we undercut every corner, but end of the say deserves it, now i guess the real world war begins we shall see if people have the sense now to realise anyone not in subv is cannon fodder ect this will be fun to watch people turn on the brain cells

alexmichie

When you realise that SubV had nothing to do with this as we had nothing to gain, we have lost stats in the war, gained nothing from this disbanding whatsoever, The best conclusion is another Pack council member does not like the way things are being run and has had enough? So richard you can apologise publicly when ever you want since you claim to be a "Honorable" person, personally i have yet to see any facts that pack are honorable, only cowards and fence sitters.

DeletedUser

fair enough subv have had a shit win and we undercut every corner, but end of the say deserves it, now i guess the real world war begins we shall see if people have the sense now to realise anyone not in subv is cannon fodder ect this will be fun to watch people turn on the brain cells

The world war already happened with INH vs Subv, that was the war that decided the final winning tribe. Subv won, and now it is time to eat inactives/barb for the next couple years.

DeletedUser

Wait until bob gets on if he has login changed and been hacked theres no apology .

However , once I had wrote this I thought back to other worlds where my enemies had left the tribe and it is harder hunting them down so it would have been a pretty stupid move by your part so looks to me like 75% chance il be aplogising and this thread can be closed :)

Just wait until I get some confirmation

alexmichie

Support Tickets..
Page: >1<
PACK - jayfeno today at 15:04 Quote
I'll be going throught the whole subv tribe today with support tickets anyone want to help me

Ban Wars for the win LMAO

alexmichie

[11:59:33 AM] tropicalbob: hey guys
[11:59:52 AM] tropicalbob: now i wasnt the once who dissmissed everybody
[12:00:20 PM] tropicalbob: i have a friend a rl life friend who has played tw with me for the past 3 years
[12:00:28 PM] hoolemore554: ive dodged all which are an hour out
[12:00:55 PM] tropicalbob: now im on vaction and well i had him take over for the next few weeks while i was heading too amsterdam
[12:00:59 PM] James Fenlon: give it to super as she might
[12:01:15 PM] tropicalbob: and still im not sure why he is did this or what is happening
[12:01:20 PM] James Fenlon: they send nobles too lol quick basterds too
[12:01:39 PM] hoolemore554: ive split a train so far
[12:01:41 PM] tropicalbob: but i had no clue until i checked in on my tw account and had too recover my password

Think Somebody owes SubV an apology lol

edward007007

Support Tickets..
Page: >1<
PACK - jayfeno today at 15:04 Quote
I'll be going throught the whole subv tribe today with support tickets anyone want to help me

Ban Wars for the win LMAO

lol how pathetic

Typical sub - v run it down with mindless spam .

We all know you were the guys that masterminded this .

First the gangbang and now this I apologize if this wasnt you but this is disgraceful .

I thought you had no honour to begin with but to do this just too win a war which we were being gangbanged in is pathetic

Any honourable person in sub v should take note .

This is how your 'great' tribe works
Also, why on earth would SubV end a war which we're winning by a fair bit? Disbanding wouldn't help us anyway?

So you jump to accusations before knowing the truth well done

DeletedUser

[11:59:33 AM] tropicalbob: hey guys
[11:59:52 AM] tropicalbob: now i wasnt the once who dissmissed everybody
[12:00:20 PM] tropicalbob: i have a friend a rl life friend who has played tw with me for the past 3 years
[12:00:28 PM] hoolemore554: ive dodged all which are an hour out
[12:00:55 PM] tropicalbob: now im on vaction and well i had him take over for the next few weeks while i was heading too amsterdam
[12:00:59 PM] James Fenlon: give it to super as she might
[12:01:15 PM] tropicalbob: and still im not sure why he is did this or what is happening
[12:01:20 PM] James Fenlon: they send nobles too lol quick basterds too
[12:01:39 PM] hoolemore554: ive split a train so far
[12:01:41 PM] tropicalbob: but i had no clue until i checked in on my tw account and had too recover my password

Think Somebody owes SubV an apology lol

Topic can be closed mod

I'm very sorry subv since you have a spy in our tribe and masterminded a gangbang I believed you were the reason for this .

This was not the case upmost apologies

Rich ;)

DeletedUser67103

Typical sub - v run it down with mindless spam .

We all know you were the guys that masterminded this .

First the gangbang and now this I apologize if this wasnt you but this is disgraceful .

I thought you had no honour to begin with but to do this just too win a war which we were being gangbanged in is pathetic

Any honourable person in sub v should take note .

This is how your 'great' tribe works

Well 1st who in the H.E Double hockey sticks are U!?
and what makes U think u can come out the blue and judge SubV or its family!?

PACK created this Gangbang Since they want to be Fence Sitters and not play the game correctly just nobling Inactives and Barbs....WOW anyone can do that,but PACK Failed to help out INH,STK,TDR when they Warred SubV and PACK became a dog with its tail tucked between its legs when STK and PACK Warred SubV and then they pulled a NAP at their A** just to save themselfs from early demise and left ur NAP/PACK friends(STK) alone then TDR branched off from PACKs War hungry members and some SubV and began the demise of STK...and U say SubV started this gangbang!?Not only did PACK run from SubV/dodge every War opertunity,but they pushed around smaller tribes like morph and BOB and Now look u guysgot the gangbang of ur dreams!(SubV,SubV2,=BOB=,SFM)

Now U guys disbanded and abandoned Ur inactives just for War purposes,or like U guys said its a Spy that HACKED a member and kicked everyone,well it dont matter cause anyway u look at it PACK Sucks and they will continue to get beat before the quick disbantion/member kicking episode.

So next time get Ur fact right then Post...
~BM

alexmichie

Even with this disbanding, i have fulfilled my promise, that subv would reach 1000 conquers before pack reach 100

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 23/07/2010 20:07:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,128
Side 2: 99
Difference: 1,029

chart