Typical Sub - V

DeletedUser

alex and i are brothers so we cant attack the same player :) ban us ban us :)

DeletedUser

PACK created this Gangbang Since they want to be Fence Sitters and not play the game correctly just nobling Inactives and Barbs....WOW anyone can do that,but PACK Failed to help out INH,STK,TDR when they Warred SubV and PACK became a dog with its tail tucked between its legs when STK and PACK Warred SubV and then they pulled a NAP at their A** just to save themselfs from early demise and left ur NAP/PACK friends(STK) alone then TDR branched off from PACKs War hungry members and some SubV and began the demise of STK...and U say SubV started this gangbang!?Not only did PACK run from SubV/dodge every War opertunity,but they pushed around smaller tribes like morph and BOB and Now look u guysgot the gangbang of ur dreams!(SubV,SubV2,=BOB=,SFM)
I fully agree with Bigmist

PACK..... Screaming Rape now aint gonna help you, It just adds to the fun factor now

Last edited by a moderator:

JayFeno

pack has disbanded lol

quickest war ever :eek:

Have you noticed Even when the so called almighty Subzero disband us we rise right back up! , just shows how much of a threat they find us and how scared they are haha, this is going to be fun watching them sh!t them selves!

DeletedUser

yea jay you keep it coming your making me brick so how long you away for?

DeletedUser

Have you noticed Even when the so called almighty Subzero disband us we rise right back up! , just shows how much of a threat they find us and how scared they are haha, this is going to be fun watching them sh!t them selves!

Is it me, or do you try to make yourself sound more stupid each time you post?

DeletedUser

lmao dave he is trying to make himself more stupid. he is living up to his idol :) and you know who it is?

JayFeno

Is it me, or do you try to make yourself sound more stupid each time you post?

... no U K whatever , you call me stupid then i must be because what ever you say must go lol, i mean you think your mr big shot , well your not your just a pile of crap like the rest of subzero,

DeletedUser

ahh shit, i thought you would say armand cause you are starting to sound like him. the only diff is that he is actually more interesting to read. you arent

DeletedUser

well lets see, you call me a boring B* whatever B* means. you cant make an arguement if your life depended on it. you must be a politician and you know what you must be a good politician because from the sound of it you make your points heard really clearly :)

keep on cursing numb nuts that is if you have any nuts to start with :D

JayFeno

well lets see, you call me a boring B* whatever B* means. you cant make an arguement if your life depended on it. you must be a politician and you know what you must be a good politician because from the sound of it you make your points heard really clearly :)

keep on cursing numb nuts that is if you have any nuts to start with :D

I try to start arguements lol , and i can only get better ;) , some would say im a calm friendly person ;) - would they fcuk

DeletedUser

so this is how you talk to people? you end every greeting by saying hi you wanna have sex? is that what you are trying to say. because i am not understanding a single word you are saying :D

DeletedUser46867

I don't know why we are all being so mean to Jay.

Jay I would personally like to thank you for being my source of entertainment over the last few days, reading your posts is like watching a drunk person trying to ride a bicycle, your failing epically but its quite amusing. So please keep up the good work!

JayFeno

I don't know why we are all being so mean to Jay.

Jay I would personally like to thank you for being my source of entertainment over the last few days, reading your posts is like watching a drunk person trying to ride a bicycle, your failing epically but its quite amusing. So please keep up the good work!

haha, SFM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE tribe that licks subv @rses haha, god this is getting hilarious.

DeletedUser

yeah but the only thing that is hilarious frankly is you mate :)