Typical Sub - V

DeletedUser

thanks maniac i been trying to get the point across to him. but his head is harder than rocks :) well it does make sense because the thicker the skull the smaller the brain :)

DeletedUser

thanks maniac i been trying to get the point across to him. but his head is harder than rocks :) well it does make sense because the thicker the skull the smaller the brain :)

Moecakes, you know that brain size doesn't directly reflect intelligence. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well in human the the bigger the brain, the more cognitive thinking they can perform :)

DeletedUser

haha, SFM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE tribe that licks subv @rses haha, god this is getting hilarious.

Isnt this the same as what I got banned for?

Wheres the mods when you need them ??

Any ways, This is sounding like Armand. Is this what we can expect of PACK ? One Armand goes and another takes over, gee, I cant wait to see superwief have a go at being Armand for the day but I guess she will be a ways off yet, there is still 70 odd members before her turn.

Now someone from PACK, can we expect another Armand after Armand-jay has finished his turn, whos next?

Last edited by a moderator:

edward007007

All jay does is make armand's arguements look good. At least he has an arguement whereas jay's mindless crap is just drivel

DeletedUser

looking back at my posts i think, what a fool i am haha

yea, you and the rest of the world.

Bring on Armand #3 as it looks like you have come to your senses

Last edited by a moderator:

JayFeno

Thanks alot artz lol , i dont know how to act or feel about being a troll haha .

DeletedUser

lol okay this is different from the normal topics i read.

DeletedUser

You aren't a troll, you just got a bit excited with the keyboard earlier in the week.

JayFeno

You aren't a troll, you just got a bit excited with the keyboard earlier in the week.

well i think it was the sound it makes when i type lol it sounds good and i think i just wanted to hear more of it .. ;)

DeletedUser46867

If you want to make posts like Jay you just have to follow 3 easy steps:

1: Hit the reply button to a random thread on the forums.
2: Place your face on the left hand side of your keyboard, and roll it across to the right.
3: Repeat step 2 continuously rolling your face on the keyboard until you feel you have gotten your point across, then hit submit.

Jk lol :p

DeletedUser

No need to jk about face rolling. You can play TW by face rolling too, just make sure the mouse stays over the attack button.