I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, we won the war...
Their members were quitting, leaving, basically giving up..
It was no longer a war with only a few of them participating..
No merge ended the war.
Us winning caused merges :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They say to read all of the posts in a thread before replying..you missed the last one where SS said they were allies. Allies=no declare. Also I think DIY would win such a war anyway. They fight instead of merge whoring.

DIY declare on allies fyi + merge whore:icon_rolleyes: orphan merge whore but i'm sure they could come up with a reason to turn on allies

my point still stands mate

yeah but the problem with hotrodder is that he isnt that bright :icon_razz:

lmao... you are the first to say that

your game play only goes as far as co-players, accountsitters, and diplomacy

your only brightness is you understand the consept of the most active player wins at this game

dont even denie that one :lol:

DeletedUser

Cause we are Allies with DIY, we have agreed to attack speechless and take over k75.
So actually we help them in the war without they need it ofc, and each tribe(us and DIY) has its own teritory without stepping in the foots of the other.

You do know that hitting "Invite to tribe" is not attacking right?

...... Orphan 02nd August 2010 - 16:21:52 372,086 Was fed up of no sort fo leadership everyone thinking GZ was god and everything was about him, and the fact half the tribe could not be assed to do anything. Then after wasting 66 hours to move to the front line which failed thanks to the DIY duke taking the village i sent to lol but same time saying how my attacks were set up better then 99% of speechless :lol: (sent second train to a viilage on the front but missed it by 1 my bad should of sent 5 nobles)
they turn around and say i am doing jack (along with others)

No one thought everything was about me. Half the tribe, including you couldn't be assed to do anything. You were in the tribe for a while, if you really wanted to get to the front, you would have tried more times, instead of just saying "oh, I failed, let's just say I tried to help, and I'll keep doing my own thing".

This war over?

Yes.

Also I think DIY would win such a war anyway. They fight instead of merge whoring.

Yes we would. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

did you join them too??

Maybe.
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser

damn... i figured you wouldn't be recruit whored by them :icon_rolleyes:

so you are saying... that after they fought to conquer you, you stuffed their offense for a while... they claimed you sucked on here and was only being carried by your tribes support... they invited you to join?? oh my god this is epic LMFAO... that made my week right there

two thumbs up DIY (sarcasm)

one world.... NUBS

DeletedUser

damn... i figured you wouldn't be recruit whored by them :icon_rolleyes:

so you are saying... that after they fought to conquer you, you stuffed their offense for a while... they claimed you sucked on here and was only being carried by your tribes support... they invited you to join?? oh my god this is epic LMFAO... that made my week right there

two thumbs up DIY (sarcasm)

one world.... NUBS

Who is this guy ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lmao you don't know me mate

they contradicted theirselves and their game play for flameing you for only surviveing because of tribal support then getting you into their tribe

Some of them yes, but a bunch of them, including the recruiter, have been complimenting me on how I've done.

DeletedUser

they contradicted theirselves and their game play for flameing you for only surviveing because of tribal support then getting you into their tribe

no we admitted that he is a good player but that we didn't take all of his villages because of being stacked... after all he was out numbered

also besides that we beat speechless and at the start we said we would never recruit the ground zero account and we didn't so we kept our word

on another note ...... got beat due to not everyone working as one so why not bring over their best who have proven they can fight and work as a team

Bnick18

hotrodder said:
your game play only goes as far as co-players, accountsitters, and diplomacy

as you said in one of your posts "you dont know me" and you must not talk to wrath anymore. because he would even say your a retard for saying this. this is the first world i have actually had a co player (the best co player as well :icon_wink:). account sitters, i very rarely have account sitters you can ask anyone i have ever played with. diplomacy, it is a part of the game is it not? the best tribes always have the best diplomacy.

your only brightness is you understand the consept of the most active player wins at this game

no i will not deny this. how are you going to win in this game if your inactive? :icon_eek:

huh here is that qoute that i said earlier :lol: you know none of us, but yet you still make stupid comments

so your saying you wouldnt want a good player in your tribe? the reason the players that did flame GZ at the begging is probably because they were frustrated because he did do a good job defending against there attacks.

DeletedUser

even though this war lasted beyond expectations...i still figured it would go on longer:icon_neutral:....still congratz...even though i never been a fan of the gangbang

DeletedUser

even though this war lasted beyond expectations...i still figured it would go on longer:icon_neutral:....still congratz...even though i never been a fan of the gangbang

what gang bang... DIY was the only one to attack speechless and on top of that if anyone attempted to get help it was speechless because they allied themselves with [L]ost in order to get some extra aid against us

DeletedUser

Can you find a tribe that doesn't use diplomacy during wars?

Backing up this - last time I checked in game, on the diplomacy page, there was an enemy spot. To go to war with someone means you are enemies with them, and being enemies has a diplomatic tie, so therefore all wars have diplomacy in them. Next time specify which type of diplomacy hotrodder. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are the biggest newb that has ever ever ever played this game, well, you tie Adam Tucker, unless you are him, which would make sense.

you have no idea how this made me laugh! i almost feel bad for Adam, world 11's noob.

DeletedUser

what gang bang... DIY was the only one to attack speechless and on top of that if anyone attempted to get help it was speechless because they allied themselves with [L]ost in order to get some extra aid against us

i must of misread some where...my bad

DeletedUser

DIY allied with orphan to get aid in their two wars :icon_rolleyes:

they recruited DIY's declared on enemy's... it is either classified as DIY should declare on them for doing so... as they have don two tribes this world already... or it was set up by dukes or barons to aid them in helping end the conflict

double standard DIY