Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)

xinryr

Well I had a lovely post from an anon account just for you with over 9000 fall out boy references, but I'm not about to rewrite it >.<

Well. Tell us, why should noobaxes answer to anyone who can't even let us know who they are? Like, do you realize how bad your pnp is and that's why you're hiding, or what?

DeletedUser92190

Where do you get the desperate stab at you? It's merely showing an example of "say what you mean, mean what you say", I think it's proven behind doubt that RAM ( officialy or not ) noble 1500 point barbs, I think it's proven behind doubt that you ( as we probably all do at one time or another ) post things that you shouldn't have, now be a man and admit it, you never had any intention of deleting your account whether or not RAM were nobling barbs or not

Seriously? Alright, I want you to admit something.

Admit you're just mad cause your momma stopped buy you Premium Points because you turned 35. Go have her make you another sandwich and try asking her again, nicely this time.

Obviously you don't realize it, but your arguing such a nominal thing. This is so unavailing, why not save us the time and shut up and go away now?

Or, admit who you are so we can shut you up :axemen:
I don't mind if you whine during that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ carfox:

[spoil]
. We just like to have fun and stress you out. I love the way you get so pumped up with PnP and react. :lol:

This is your consistent cop-out when you have no valid point or argument back. Ram pnp is complete and utter garbage.

First, it was " you are lying, without proof its not real and never happened."

Second, i get the proof... screen shots, quotes, and email addresses and what not... and then it was "Your delusional, screen shots dont prove anything"

Now its the "we just playing around, we dont really care"......

Its absolutely ridiculous arguing with you guys. Im just gonna go with the "its time to take the garbage out, so it stops posting"' Skit..... [/spoil]

@ GettingRammed:
[spoil]
Collectively, RAM is a talented and aggressive tribe, and our rank backs that up. To say that is only because our competition left is misinformed and and to an extent, ignorant.

You are both right, and wrong.

Ram is NOT a talented tribe. And i will have to go and say also that ram is not that aggressive.... But i will refrain from posting why for a few more weeks. :D

You are correct, because the whole bs about best players leaving..... Is just that. There are two ways to look at the world, as in "yay, i held number one for the first year and half" as your Win condition.... or "yay, i beat who i set out to beat" as your Win condition... cause then if you do it that way, Phoenx and THE have both won this world thus far...

Rams goal is to win the world and be last tribe standing.... One can say that their personal goal isnt all that appealing... but that is their goal. I wont take that from you, (or will i?? :icon_twisted:)

Diplomatically, we've been successful on this world. I don't think there's a soul in W30 who can argue with that. Maybe we couldn't have beaten them, but the way we play this game, we didn't need to.

You would be wrong there, sir. i can and will always argue about ram's success at diplomacy. Depends on what your views of "success" are.... can you say that Ram is as aggressive a tribe as Phoenx, who has never had an ally, never had an academy... and has few friends to say the least.... But can you honestly sit there and post how Ram is just as aggressive as Phoenx? (this pertains to a previous post)

Now, that being said... How can you say that your diplomacy is successful?? What defines your term "success"?? Just being here after THE/BD/DN left the world? Or do you think that someone boasting of aggressiveness should have brought something or someone down instead of putting the finishing touches on something?

Im just trying to get the parameters of what we are discussing here... Seems you are either embellishing or flat out lying...

We wouldn't be a good tribe if we entered wars we weren't sure we were capable of winning. Call it hugging, call it noobish, but one thing you can't call it is unsuccessful.

Maybe. But do you feel satisfied with how you got there? Did you get the thrill of the kill.. of actually taking down a lion in the wilderness, armed with bow and arrow? Or did you go to the zoo with a twelve gauge and shoot it thru the bars???

Which trophy should you be more proud of?

Admit you're just mad cause your momma stopped buy you Premium Points because you turned 35. Go have her make you another sandwich and try asking her again, nicely this time.

Obviously you don't realize it, but your arguing such a nominal thing. This is so unavailing, why not save us the time and shut up and go away now?

Ahhh... your missing the point, and getting absolutely furious about it!!!

His relevance is proving that Ram lies.... Noob posted "if ram nobles 1500 barbs, i will delete my account"... Noob has to be one of the last few members of Ram with actual honor to his name. proving Noobs lies, proves that Ram isnt worth saving... :icon_redface:

now why dont you relax dude, and follow karma's advice on how this is all good fun![/spoil]

@wittman:
[spoil]
i have still never seen a tribe use cats as its main weapon. we actively encourage our tribe members to only build cat nukes. so i should say in my 3 years experience paj, i have never seen another tribe use pure cat tactics. perhaps you can show me some examples

I have never used cat as a main weapon, but it has been used since the ensuing hilarity from catting someones villages to 36 points was discovered..... And we used it to finish stubborn tribes off when it was needed...Entire squads of accounts boosting heavy cats to backliners, as catting the stacked frontlines was always a waste of time...

but i still dont see how your cat tactics are a. successful and b. unique.... [/spoil]

DeletedUser92190

Pajuno said:
@ GettingRammed:

You are both right, and wrong.

Ram is NOT a talented tribe. And i will have to go and say also that ram is not that aggressive.... But i will refrain from posting why for a few more weeks. :D

You are correct, because the whole bs about best players leaving..... Is just that. There are two ways to look at the world, as in "yay, i held number one for the first year and half" as your Win condition.... or "yay, i beat who i set out to beat" as your Win condition... cause then if you do it that way, Phoenx and THE have both won this world thus far...

Rams goal is to win the world and be last tribe standing.... One can say that their personal goal isnt all that appealing... but that is their goal. I wont take that from you, (or will i?? :icon_twisted:)

If every single player in RAM is untalented, why have we capped villages from you? I'm not trying to toot our horn, but if we were as untalented as you like to make us out to be, why have we taken multiple hundred village from your tribe?

I don't think we collectively as a tribe all plan on staying to the end, I think we all have our own goals and such. But the ultimate point of the game is to be the only tribe at the end. Or do you want to dispute this?

You would be wrong there, sir. i can and will always argue about ram's success at diplomacy. Depends on what your views of "success" are.... can you say that Ram is as aggressive a tribe as Phoenx, who has never had an ally, never had an academy... and has few friends to say the least.... But can you honestly sit there and post how Ram is just as aggressive as Phoenx? (this pertains to a previous post)

Now, that being said... How can you say that your diplomacy is successful?? What defines your term "success"?? Just being here after THE/BD/DN left the world? Or do you think that someone boasting of aggressiveness should have brought something or someone down instead of putting the finishing touches on something?

Im just trying to get the parameters of what we are discussing here... Seems you are either embellishing or flat out lying...

SUCCESS: 2 a : degree or measure of succeeding b : favorable or desired outcome; also : the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence

A favorable or desired outcome. Being ranked number 1 is favorable and by some players desired. I like looking and seeing my tribe ranked number 1, but that doesn't mean that I think we're the best tribe solely because we're number one, nor do I think that if RAM were ranked 3 that we were any less successful.

I never said that we were more aggressive or better than Pheonx. Your mistaken if you think I've said anything of the sort. Our diplomacy was successful because we're still around. Just as i would consider any tribe of this age lasting this long a success.

I'm not embellishing or lying. Merely stating my opinion.

Pajuno said:
Maybe. But do you feel satisfied with how you got there? Did you get the thrill of the kill.. of actually taking down a lion in the wilderness, armed with bow and arrow? Or did you go to the zoo with a twelve gauge and shoot it thru the bars???

Which trophy should you be more proud of?

I prefer shooting inanimate objects, specifically trees and abandoned cars.

Pajuno said:
Ahhh... your missing the point, and getting absolutely furious about it!!!

His relevance is proving that Ram lies.... Noob posted "if ram nobles 1500 barbs, i will delete my account"... Noob has to be one of the last few members of Ram with actual honor to his name. proving Noobs lies, proves that Ram isnt worth saving... :icon_redface:

now why dont you relax dude, and follow karma's advice on how this is all good fun!

If you want to honestly accuse noobaxes of being a liar for not deleting his account, you more than welcome to, but I would consider you dense. I'm relaxed, I just like talkin shit.

DeletedUser

Where do you get the desperate stab at you? It's merely showing an example of "say what you mean, mean what you say", I think it's proven behind doubt that RAM ( officialy or not ) noble 1500 point barbs, I think it's proven behind doubt that you ( as we probably all do at one time or another ) post things that you shouldn't have, now be a man and admit it, you never had any intention of deleting your account whether or not RAM were nobling barbs or not

RAM still doesn't rely on 1.5k barbs. There are some players who did it and it's a shame. I always mean my post but I can't expect everyone to play with my standards. Those events were unfortunate but it's not like having a duke doing it, like Loen. It's been happpening in Loen for a really long time.

You should try to get the message out of a post not take all words as what they are and make assumptions with it. I enjoy the celebrity of this thread.

My farewell one will be a good hit as well when I do. :icon_wink:

P.S. If I say I'll jump from a bridge if something happens, do I actually have to do it or you will understand what I meant?

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

umm do you have any villages here or play this world?

Was that aimed at me? Yes, I do.

I don't think we collectively as a tribe all plan on staying to the end, I think we all have our own goals and such. But the ultimate point of the game is to be the only tribe at the end. Or do you want to dispute this?

Well, actually, yes. IMO, I wouldn't say being the tribe at the end is really an achievement, or the point of the game. Anyone can just survive, without really having much of an impact on the world. Look at LOEN for example :p

I would say, the point of the game is to leave your mark on the world. By the time a world gets near enough to closing, no-one cares which tribes are left at the end. People will remember the tribes that actually did something, and left their mark. When people talk about W30, those will be the tribes that are remembered, and that is what I believe is the "point" of the game, if indeed this game actually has a point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Was that aimed at me? Yes, I do.

Well, actually, yes. IMO, I wouldn't say being the tribe at the end is really an achievement, or the point of the game. Anyone can just survive, without really having much of an impact on the world. Look at LOEN for example :p

I would say, the point of the game is to leave your mark on the world. By the time a world gets near enough to closing, no-one cares which tribes are left at the end. People will remember the tribes that actually did something, and left their mark. When people talk about W30, those will be the tribes that are remembered, and that is what I believe is the "point" of the game, if indeed this game actually has a point.

Amen to that. Who is there in the end is not important. I think THE and BD will be remembered for a long while because they did dominate this world together for a long time.

Phoenx will be remembered for being tough son of a ***** crew and taking down BD when everybody took them off the map when it started.

There are not many other tribes that did that much to deserve any big honour.

DeletedUser

true tha noob<3 ill remember all you guys RAM BD BH THE Phoenx but also smaller thribes that helped form this part of the world i sit in like S_P Celts and others like them....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If every single player in RAM is untalented, why have we capped villages from you? I'm not trying to toot our horn, but if we were as untalented as you like to make us out to be, why have we taken multiple hundred village from your tribe?

Ah, here is an argument i can sink my teeth into...and one you have no hope of winning!

You capped "hundreds" of villages by noobing us to death! the original bragging from the declaration was that Ram has enough villages/numbers to pummel us into quitting. This is a very true possibility... but here is the kicker..

If you HAD talent, you would be up by a considerable amount MORE villages... But hey, that is just what i think if i were in YOUR shoes... But due to the fact your filled to the hilt with noobs, you are only capping a few hundred instead of the Lead you should have....

Im not complaining, just enjoying running circles around what you call "the best".....

i will dispute this, but spleen put it into words perfectly.. and conveyed precisely what i mean. You want to quietly stagger, merge, and hug your way to your "goal"??

Or prefer to "do something" make something happen, take someone else BETTER than you down?? I think what it comes down to is your idea of victory is "oranges" and the rest of the world thinks "apples" win it...

SUCCESS: 2 a : degree or measure of succeeding b : favorable or desired outcome; also : the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence

A favorable or desired outcome. Being ranked number 1 is favorable and by some players desired. I like looking and seeing my tribe ranked number 1, but that doesn't mean that I think we're the best tribe solely because we're number one, nor do I think that if RAM were ranked 3 that we were any less successful.

There is a difference.. as i have said many times, the scale of success is dependent upon what you HAVE DONE... not what your rank, or diplomacy is in this world....

basically what it comes down too, is Phoenx is precisely what we set out to do. we are proud to be a member of Phoenx, which happens to be a very Elitist club that not many can say they belong too..

Ram must be what you guys set out to do?? A public gathering of players with the same goal of being herded to the finish line, Merging, hugging, and noobing to death anyone that gets in the way.....

Finally i ask, are you truly proud of what Ram is today? Is it possible for Ram to be better than it is? I would have thought so, but based upon the numerous responses from various members of RamFam.. i would assume that rank 1 is worth more to them than to any other tribe in w30...

I never said that we were more aggressive or better than Pheonx. Your mistaken if you think I've said anything of the sort. Our diplomacy was successful because we're still around. Just as i would consider any tribe of this age lasting this long a success.

Im not mistaken. Phoenx counts itself as one of the most, if not THE most aggressive tribe out there.. (our OD stats combined with one of the fewest memberships proves this) For you to say that Ram is aggressive, AND talented... i cannot sit there and let lies like that fly...

Too many members of Ram would have rathered negotiated for Kd 73/74 instead of fighting.. if you were truly aggressive, you would have done more than let us bitchsmack those players/kds.....

I'm not embellishing or lying. Merely stating my opinion.

Then your opinion is wrong. however, i know, opinions are not facts... nor do they have to be.. But when you post blatant lies such as "ram is aggressive and talented" expect the real talent, and the real aggressors to have something to say about it...

I prefer shooting inanimate objects, specifically trees and abandoned cars.

perfect. translated into "i eat barbs" thank you for that sound byte. :icon_wink:

If you want to honestly accuse noobaxes of being a liar for not deleting his account, you more than welcome to, but I would consider you dense. I'm relaxed, I just like talkin shit.

Wow, can you stop reading literal translations, and for once.. just for ONCE read between the lines and see what is being said.

I did not call noobs a liar. i was explaining that guys LOGIC as to what point he was trying to prove, much like i translated Metricjake's accusation of "cheating" the member limit...

Dude, if you dont smarten up, i will have to result to insults so that you can fully understand the conversation...

@ spleen: no truer words have ever come from your mouth.

@ noobs: yes sir, that has been Phoenx' goal from the beginning.. the myth, legend, and passing down of our history is what we have sought, since w30 first opened....its pretty much assured by now, but why not add Ram to the resume? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Amen to that. Who is there in the end is not important. I think THE and BD will be remembered for a long while because they did dominate this world together for a long time.

Phoenx will be remembered for being tough son of a ***** crew and taking down BD when everybody took them off the map when it started.

There are not many other tribes that did that much to deserve any big honour.

true tha noob<3 ill remember all you guys RAM BD BH THE Phoenx but also smaller thribes that helped form this part of the world i sit in like S_P Celts and others like them....

Maybe this is why some tribes/players, even if they are remembered will be remembered for the wrong reasons, they are doomed to fail because of their lack of conviction, of an ultimate aim, of ambitition, perhaps they'll be remembered as also rans by the statisticians etc. but, be honest now!, how many people can name who ran the 2nd sub 4 minute mile? or who was the 2nd man in space?, or the 2nd man on the moon? etc. maybe you can remember easily if you were an also ran in those races, just like you will remember more easily if your an also ran in this world

DeletedUser

Who's whining, I'm merely pointing out a dysfunction in the character of a poster, whereas it would seem that certain posters leap to his defence with insults and inuendo, perhaps it's time you woke up and realised I don't go for PnP ( Politics and Propaganda) but rather FnI (Facts and Interpretation)

DeletedUser

Interpretation of facts is necessarily about politics because It's based on some principles that are not shared by everyone and your personal views on the so called "facts".

KarmaX

@Paj:

Finally i ask, are you truly proud of what Ram is today? Is it possible for Ram to be better than it is? I would have thought so, but based upon the numerous responses from various members of RamFam.. i would assume that rank 1 is worth more to them than to any other tribe in w30...
Yes, I am proud of my tribe. Will be even prouder once PHOENX is gone! Are you just sorry that you can't be ranked 1 even after sweating those of yours? :p

Im not mistaken. Phoenx counts itself as one of the most, if not THE most aggressive tribe out there.. (our OD stats combined with one of the fewest memberships proves this) For you to say that Ram is aggressive, AND talented... i cannot sit there and let lies like that fly...
Yes, number wise you might have. But aren't we more aggressive ODA wise in the tribal way? Afterall its a tribalwar not a single person's war. Babies even have hit 1000 mi. :icon_biggrin:

2 Rage Against the Mod-Machine 1.210,95 Mio.
4 Phoenix 794,14 Mio.

perfect. translated into "i eat barbs" thank you for that sound byte.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...354&pn=1&type=all&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Paj, need more villages which aren't damaged? :lol:

Dude, if you dont smarten up, i will have to result to insults so that you can fully understand the conversation...

What can you do besides that? I hope you guys are not sweating over that side coz none in RAM here are sweating so far on this side.

@ noobs: yes sir, that has been Phoenx' goal from the beginning.. the myth, legend, and passing down of our history is what we have sought, since w30 first opened....its pretty much assured by now, but why not add Ram to the resume? :icon_twisted:

Nothing you do will be remembered bro unless. The only time you will be remembered is when we're slapping it at you. What happened to BD? You know that. Everyone who remembers them will be the ones that were in best ranks but crumbled easily. So, win this war and make RAM disband b4 you have any bragging rights on us. :icon_twisted: I hope you don't hide like Gicusan and PinkyToe when you guys crumble. I'd be nice if you'd visit us time to time then.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Paj:

Yes, I am proud of my tribe. Will be even prouder once PHOENX is gone! Are you just sorry that you can't be ranked 1 even after sweating those of yours? :p

you are still so ignorant, and blind to the facts.

I never wanted 1 in points. i always wanted 1 in respect, and i feel we already have it. You are the paper champ, who has not proven, nor earned his title.... You want what we have, dont lie.

The respect of W30... even amongst your own members, there is respect for Phoenx...

Yes, number wise you might have. But aren't we more aggressive ODA wise in the tribal way? Afterall its a tribalwar not a single person's war. Babies even have hit 1000 mi. :icon_biggrin:

yeah, you have had consistently 20+ more members than phoenx all along.. and that is the size of your lead on us?

ROFL. Only you would post those as positive stats reflecting nicely on Ram... only you... *shakes head*

2 Rage Against the Mod-Machine 1.210,95 Mio.
4 Phoenix 794,14 Mio.

I will be honest. you guys catted quite a bit.. but nothing a little tender loving care couldnt fix...

My oda/odd climbed, i have more vilages now than i did before you hit me. I have taken just as many as i have lost to RamFam..... and i got a few busted villages still.

But you guys werent thorough, organized, nor well planned. To be completely honest, im kind of embarrassed that you guys call that your "power move"......

So pat yourself on the back, its what paper champs do!

What can you do besides that? I hope you guys are not sweating over that side coz none in RAM here are sweating so far on this side.

The only sweating done is archon account, but then again... You noobled him to death with 20+ members. ROFL. Took almost the same number of players to take down archon, (who isnt even really down perse) as Phoenx has actively participating in this war.

KUDOS TO YOU, MOST "AGGRESSIVE" TRIBE EVER> :icon_biggrin:

Nothing you do will be remembered bro unless. The only time you will be remembered is when we're slapping it at you. What happened to BD? You know that. Everyone who remembers them will be the ones that were in best ranks but crumbled easily. So, win this war and make RAM disband b4 you have any bragging rights on us. :icon_twisted: I hope you don't hide like Gicusan and PinkyToe when you guys crumble. I'd be nice if you'd visit us time to time then.

Your right karma, i wont be remembered... You will still dream about me in the coming years, wondering "how the hell did he beat me??" ....

Pffftt.. dude, your getting more delusional and deranged with each passing day... maybe you need to take soem time off from tw??

o_O

EDIT:
ROFL. You are so predictable dude... failed in pnp, run ingame and firing some fakes. ROFL.

karma, in the dictionary, next to fail.... is a big prettty picture of you!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Interpretation of facts is necessarily about politics because It's based on some principles that are not shared by everyone and your personal views on the so called "facts".

Agreed as I said in a post somewhere earlier, It's my interpretation, however, it is the interpretation of facts rather than inuendo and insults as GetRammed stoops to.

KarmaX

@ Pajuno

Keep nobling those barbs, afterall you can't do anything to any Core members of RAM.
Keep thumping those hollow chest of yours, in time it'll just burst with a wham.
lol, Like my fakes huh, even those will hit you with a BAM!
Its funny u waste so much time in Pnp instead of building villages by replying to my SPAM!

Michael Wittman

lol yea, paj seems way to emotionally involved. then again, from experience, thats what happens when you are losing

DeletedUser92190

Ah, here is an argument i can sink my teeth into...and one you have no hope of winning!

You capped "hundreds" of villages by noobing us to death! the original bragging from the declaration was that Ram has enough villages/numbers to pummel us into quitting. This is a very true possibility... but here is the kicker..

If you HAD talent, you would be up by a considerable amount MORE villages... But hey, that is just what i think if i were in YOUR shoes... But due to the fact your filled to the hilt with noobs, you are only capping a few hundred instead of the Lead you should have....

Im not complaining, just enjoying running circles around what you call "the best".....

I never called anything the best. You're putting words in my mouth. I called us successful and unless you plan petitioning to Websters about changing the definition, we are.

Well, I'm not on your front so there's not much I can do about that. I don't know how you can straight-faced say we have no talent while calling noobaxes a liar.

pajuno said:
I will dispute this, but spleen put it into words perfectly.. and conveyed precisely what i mean. You want to quietly stagger, merge, and hug your way to your "goal"??

Or prefer to "do something" make something happen, take someone else BETTER than you down?? I think what it comes down to is your idea of victory is "oranges" and the rest of the world thinks "apples" win it...

Look, I don't run tribe. I've said before I don't agree with every decision we've made. I don't choose who we fight and obviously there's not a tribe on our border good enough for Pheonx. We're warring Pheonx & ~B~. I can't help that I can cap ~B~ villages at will.

There is a difference.. as i have said many times, the scale of success is dependent upon what you HAVE DONE... not what your rank, or diplomacy is in this world....

basically what it comes down too, is Phoenx is precisely what we set out to do. we are proud to be a member of Phoenx, which happens to be a very Elitist club that not many can say they belong too..
Being rank one is benchmark of our success. It shows, that for better or worse, our tactics up to this point have been working. I'm sorry that you don't approve. :icon_rolleyes:

Ram must be what you guys set out to do?? A public gathering of players with the same goal of being herded to the finish line, Merging, hugging, and noobing to death anyone that gets in the way.....
I'm not being herded, I'm blazing a trail to the finish.

Always room for improvement in everything.
And like I said, the rank is only a benchmark. If we were ranked 2, 5 or 20th I wouldn't feel any different about us.

Well, here you go being ignorant. I'm sorry we're not like Pheonx, I didn't know everyone was supposed to emulate you. We are #2 in the world in OD. We're aggressive. I'm not going to waste anymore arguing this point with you because you intentionally dismiss us and are being very close minded, I actually try to address your points, not sit there and call you a liar because I don't agree with you. Try to get a rise outta me, you won't. :icon_wink:

[quote-Pajuno]Too many members of Ram would have rathered negotiated for Kd 73/74 instead of fighting.. if you were truly aggressive, you would have done more than let us bitchsmack those players/kds.....[/quote}

I have nothing to do with K73/74. I'm half a world away.

Then your opinion is wrong. however, i know, opinions are not facts... nor do they have to be.. But when you post blatant lies such as "ram is aggressive and talented" expect the real talent, and the real aggressors to have something to say about it...
Well, I'm not a liar. You actually fit that profile more than me. You're spewing anti-RAM rhetoric no matter what it regards or pertains to. I suggest you look it a mirror. You are the liar. You post that NoobAxes is talented but then you say out tribe has no talent? This is the same type of argument (Noob & LoEN barbs). Liar.

perfect. translated into "i eat barbs" thank you for that sound byte. :icon_wink:
See, here you go again. Lying and putting words in my mouth. Yeah, I have 25 caps from ~B~ and a 8 mil rise in ODA this past week, but I only noble barbs. You're a fool.

When I go shooting, I spend upwards of a 100 dollars and go out to the woods. I don't lie and wait to kill an animal I don't need to eat. I put 60 rounds through my .44 mag, 100+ shells through the 500 mossberg, and 5-6 clips through the AR. I'm not worried about Tigers, because the tiger knows to stay the f away from me unless he want to end up as upholstery.

pajuno said:
Wow, can you stop reading literal translations, and for once.. just for ONCE read between the lines and see what is being said.

I did not call noobs a liar. i was explaining that guys LOGIC as to what point he was trying to prove, much like i translated Metricjake's accusation of "cheating" the member limit...

So, I'm stupid for disagreeing with you?

And you're ridiculous. He asked "Admit you're a liar". Maybe you should learn to read between the lines man, and realize he wasn't serious when he said he would delete.
Or, maybe you should stop 'reading between lines' and read?

Maybe you could stop being such a douche?

Unclench your ass cheeks and realize this is a game. I don't think any one takes it as seriously as you.

Last edited by a moderator: